Thread: Anavar stack

angelod11 is offline New Member

Anavar stack

Is Anavar and clenbuterol a good stack to get cut and ripped taking into consideration a good diet and exercise?

SergeantCarbs is offline Associate Member
    Anavar alone or Anavar with some test

angelod11 is offline New Member
    00o0o okay.. what dosage do you recommend for anavar to get ripped and cut? or do u recommend stacking it with a test? if so, what are some good tests?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Hmmm...tell us about yourself, starting with age, weight, height, and training experience.

mclaire is offline New Member
    I had extreme results from anavar by itself.I started out pretty lean but once the anavar kicked in I was a beast in the gym.It increased my strength and endurance. I tried taking clen with it and it didnt do anything for me so I just kept on with anavar alone I love var wish i could find more thats the only downside is its not easy to come by,and its expensive. Clen made me too shakey I felt like a crackhead anavar did not cause any bad side effects. Are there chicks that take test with Anavar? Im not familuar with that

mclaire is offline New Member
    also yes it does make you very lean and cut,i dropped about two pant sizes and did not increase my workout,but changed my diet.Its kind of an awesome little pill i was taking 15 mg daily did not need more then that, im 5'6 and 130 so if that helps you out dosage wise

carbo is offline Associate Member
    Test and var is whats I'm going to run this spring to get me nice lean and mean

But to give you more specific advice you'll have to provide some stats dude.

CraigWatts is offline Junior Member
    mclaire thats insane! good to hear it works so well. Good point on Women and Test though .... wonder if its necessary.

Thread Information