wolffish is offline Female Member

Lightbulb chicks and bodyfat and beginner cycles..

so i'm thinkin that i might be good to try a cycle, i've got my fitness back, i've dropped a few kgs, i pretty much have the same strength i used to have, without any gains (if anyone remembers me i had a bak injury n didn't train at all for quite awhile and was just getting back into it once i was back to 'normal' for me).

thinking of trying anavar or winstrol , suspect i might be prone to side effects cause i've had some other problems with (dr's) meds previously and being super sensitive.. but wont know til i try.

so stats are:

29yo
    160cm
    50kgs
    bf?! i am guessing the 4kgs i lost was mostly fat as i havn't lost much strength so i could be around 10% or maybe more, gotta be under 15% tho.. will ask a vet to estimate as i'm not posting a pic here, sorry.
    no cycling experience
    training 4 years solid excluding recent time off, cardio, body weight, free weights, kickboxing, misc stuff bout 8hrs moderate intensity a week.. not a lifter

goal: build muscle without regaining my bodtfat or losing any more (my tits have shrunk enough!) would be happy with 4-5kgs..

my challenge: i think i'm too scared to eat enough to actually achieve that goal cause i worked so hard to drop the fat.

feedback and suggestions please??
    Last edited by wolffish; 12-03-2010 at 02:16 PM.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    what does( not a lifter) mean. personaly if your worried about tightening your breasts up anymore then your not looking for aas .

dieselmuscle80 is offline New Member
    I think wini will reduce ur breast more or making them harder. Wish I could ask my ex for you but that's a no go. Start with var. Med to high calories on work out days and reduce to normal on non. When running any steroid I think you risk ur female parts. Not too sure but the girls I've been with looked great using var. Also bedroom time will be nice!

i thought one of the regular stats questions was lifting exp.. and i dont consider myself a weight lifter, doesn't mean i dont use weights in my training or know how to train diff areas to keep myself balanced.

not worried bout hardening, hardening would be nice, i've always had big boobs even when i was a tootpick n it's more the loss of fat that leads to the significant reduction in my boobs.. i'm still a d-cup, just a much smaller d-cup than before due to my back /chest size now. i kinda like the sound of winstrol cause i get the impression i'm less likely to gain fat on it if i'm eating up.. but if var's the way to go, i'll start there.. unless i should use somethin else all together? i prolly could get test gel which might be interesting.

could any of the vets poss give me some input?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Var would certainly be safer than Winny. Winny is just a better hardener and dries you out a lot more.

SergeantCarbs is offline Associate Member
    Read up on the Anavar , I think you would have much better results with that then Winny

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by wolffish View Post
    i thought one of the regular stats questions was lifting exp.. and i dont consider myself a weight lifter, doesn't mean i dont use weights in my training or know how to train diff areas to keep myself balanced.

not worried bout hardening, hardening would be nice, i've always had big boobs even when i was a tootpick n it's more the loss of fat that leads to the significant reduction in my boobs.. i'm still a d-cup, just a much smaller d-cup than before due to my back /chest size now. i kinda like the sound of winstrol cause i get the impression i'm less likely to gain fat on it if i'm eating up.. but if var's the way to go, i'll start there.. unless i should use somethin else all together? i prolly could get test gel which might be interesting.

could any of the vets poss give me some input?
    please make sure to stay on a VERY LOW dose if you decide to do test gel. It will bulk you up some lean mass. But too high a dose and you get the "man look" with aggression, voice lowering and more. I am sure you already know all of this though.

cheers slimmer, yeah i've been lurking and doing my research for awhile, but i still haven't been able to make the final decision =)

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Cheers back! Good luck to you!

yeah think i'll post a log once i get my shit together and make a decision.. real tempted by the test gel cause it sounds fun, hahaha.

Thread Information