vjrican is offline New Member

I need help!!! Help me out, who can answer these questions

Im 21 weigh about 160 i just want a cutting agent, something that will help me get ripped beyond belief.. Ive never used steroids but my doods have and loved there results.. How do you cycle, what should i cycle, where do i inject i need help,, is tren a good one?????

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    At the top of this forum you will see a bunch of threads marked "Important"
    Read them, most if not of all of your questions are answered there.
    Then if you still have questions,,,,,, well you know what to do.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    HEY! you came to the perfect place. Lots to learn here! Hang out. Learn. Check out the diet section to get ripped. They will head you in the right direction.

at 21 you have TONS of HORMONES now. Take this edge now. And use it to your advantage. Many guys here WISH they had your hormones! They do. So the idea is to use your own until you max out. And then later think about taking it to the next level. A natural foundation will go much much further. This is the secret! 'tis true!

WELCOME!!!

dieselmuscle80 is offline New Member
    Agreed, read the stickies, hang around the board and profiles on different agents. At 21 if your hormones are normal, you really don't need to inject anything. A really clean diet and MAYBE some clen or ephedra/phedrine will get you there if ur looking to get cut.
    You said ripped also, do u already have a good size of muscle on you? How long have you been training or lifting? Also Tren in a first cycle is a no no to me. Not only is Tren e or a strong (not the Ph 19nor family, the injectable steroid ) but u need to understand how to run it. Not only will it shut ur nutz off but it will change u period while on (well it did me). If u do go with it on ur first cycle to get ripped then Tren a, winni, prop is the way to go. Just hope u can handle daily or every other day injections. Also the burn after injections ouch. But really most cutting cycles are for people with a few cycles under their belt.
    Read around, check other threads, and look into orals for a first time cut.
    I've been out of the game for a while so this is just me 2 cents. I need to catch up on reading myself. Just trying to help so good luck.

vettewreck is offline Banned
    Dude... at 160lbs you have NO reason to use anything to get ripped (lean). Your body at that weight just doesnt hold enough muscle to worry about using juice to HOLD muscle while you trim down. You can get plenty lean/ripped with using simple protein, cardio and some weights.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by vettewreck View Post
    Dude... at 160lbs you have NO reason to use anything to get ripped (lean). Your body at that weight just doesnt hold enough muscle to worry about using juice to HOLD muscle while you trim down. You can get plenty lean/ripped with using simple protein, cardio and some weights.
    Exactly. When you have no muscle mass to begin with, you don't have to worry about muscle loss. Just lift intensely, eat clean, and do a bunch of cardio.

IMunchRoidz is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vjrican View Post
    Im 21 weigh about 160 i just want a cutting agent, something that will help me get ripped beyond belief.. Ive never used steroids but my doods have and loved there results.. How do you cycle, what should i cycle, where do i inject i need help,, is tren a good one?????
    yep, tren is the best. u inject into ur ballsack, and I reckon you could get unbelievably ripped at 2% bf within a few weeks.

Good luck

HEY! here's an idea: check this out. There is a challenge coming up. It is the first ever here. All you need to do is to announce that you want to enter. And you can even be lined up with a personal trainer! A moderator will assign this. All of your training will be thru PM's. This would be a great way to get what you are looking for now to build your base.
    I hope to see your name on the list!

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...53#post5448953

bruary17 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IMunchRoidz View Post
    yep, tren is the best. u inject into ur ballsack, and I reckon you could get unbelievably ripped at 2% bf within a few weeks.

Good luck
    Don't forget to rotate your nuts or they get sore. Also, if you get sick of nut injections just switch over to your prostate.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Wait a few more years.You are to young.

delta1111 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    HEY! you came to the perfect place. Lots to learn here! Hang out. Learn. Check out the diet section to get ripped. They will head you in the right direction.

at 21 you have TONS of HORMONES now. Take this edge now. And use it to your advantage. Many guys here WISH they had your hormones! They do. So the idea is to use your own until you max out. And then later think about taking it to the next level. A natural foundation will go much much further. This is the secret! 'tis true!

WELCOME!!!
    Hey Slimmer, you are so sweet.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IMunchRoidz View Post

Good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by bruary17 View Post
    Don't forget to rotate your nuts or they get sore. Also, if you get sick of nut injections just switch over to your prostate.
    I know the OP is young and new, but let's try to be somewhat constructive.

We all started somewhere and he came here for help, not to be mocked.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    I know the OP is young and new, but let's try to be somewhat constructive.

We all started somewhere and he came here for help, not to be mocked.
    agreed.. take your time reading some stickies.. look into the diet section and get a good base going.. then in 4 years you can consider steroids .

Quote Originally Posted by delta1111 View Post
    Hey Slimmer, you are so sweet.
    Thank you Delta1111....!!!

Thread Information