TheNextChamp is offline New Member

Hexarelin and GHRP-6 Help

Hey I've taken steroids in the past but I decided to try peptides for awhile. I was wondering if I take Hexarelin or GHRP-6 only will I see results or will it be a waste of time? Which would you recommend?
    How long should I take each for?
    What kind of results could I possibly see with each?
    And anything else you think I should know.
    I was planning on only taking one of these peptides nothing else. I'm still doing my research right now so I will post more questions at a leter date. For now I'm just wondering about the stuff. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks.

Userat204 is offline Associate Member
    You will probably have better luck posting this in the igf hg slin forum. Both of those are excellent peptides but during your research I believe you will find that all ghrh/ghrp's should be used in combination. IMO it's a waste to just use one when the combination is so much more powerful. It also depends on what type of gains/results you are looking for because you will not see immediate results like you would with aas. You will see results but not as drastic. You can use them on there own but won't have the results you could have. Hex is strong but also has some issues with cortisol/prolactin. You are heading in the right direction but take some time because there is a ton of info out there.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    ^^^Like userat204 recommended....please put this thread in the appropriate forum. IGF-1, HGH....forum

TheNextChamp is offline New Member
    Thanks for the info and sorry bout putting the post in the wrong palce. I'm kind of new at this forum thing.

Thread Information