guy_25_uk is offline New Member

Friendly hello to everyone!! Newbie looking for some help on a cycle

Hi

My name is Guy, Im 25 year olds, weigh nearly 12 and a half stone and have been training for over 3 and half years, 3-4 times week with occasional cardio. Im fairly cut but would say I am still quite slim and have been constantly trying to get more bigger more hench more ripped.

Diet has always been pretty good, eat 5-6 small meals a day low g.i. carbs with lots of protein chicken, fish, veg, protein shakes daily. Got diet tips off this site few years back.

Feel as though my body has come to a stop, and I have tried everything from diet changing to plateu breaking at the gym. I am considering a cycle in steroids , but I want to go for an oral cycle only.

Have heard some people saying this is a waste of time? But others saying it could help. Purely because I would honestly be scared of injecting - I have no one to help. I think if there was someone I could hire who could help me purchase, inject, and teach me the ropes then I would re-consider. But would be scared to approach people in the gym about this? Anybody here from West Midlands, England?? lol

Well my point really is can anyone recomend a good oral cycle that may help? And also info on PCT also? Read a lot of forums and there is a lot of good knowledge and advice from members keep up the good work, would appreciate any help about everything I have mentioned.

Thanks , guy.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    How tall are you, as far as injecting it's really no big deal there are videos all over YouTube that instruct on intramusccular injection. Oral only cycles are generally frowned upon, keep in mind you will ne shutting down your bodies ability to produce natural testosterone . Read the pct stickies and get a basic understanding of a typical pct.
    Welcome to ar-r
    Good luck

Thread Information