cashmn21 is offline New Member

Need Some Advice

Im thinking about trying to bulk up a little bit. I weigh 140 lbs and have been trying to gain weight for the past couple of years. I eat everything I can, all day long, and cant gain a pound. I walk a lot at work, at least a couple of miles a day, so I know that plays a part of it. Its starting to get ridiculous. Im almost 30 now and people still think im 16 cause of my size and cause I got a babyface lol. I used to weight 175 back in high school, thats about the size I would like to get to again. Any thoughts on how I should start, what to use, when, etc..? I looking to be as safe as possible regarding side effects, and I dont want to put on the mass overnight. Its gotta be gradual cause if I get to big to fast people gonna know. Any serious ideas would be helpful and appreciated.Thanks.

SergeantCarbs is offline Associate Member
    Eat more...
    Really if you were eating enough you would be gaining weight, either towards mass and/or fat. Implementing AAS would not help, you would only lose whatever gains were made since your not eating enough.

cashmn21 is offline New Member
    What types of food should I eat more of cause what im eating now isnt working to well?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    head over to the diet section and post there, help will come

papa-g is offline Member
    You need to be eating more. I would suggest you look at your diet and figure out what your overall caloric intake is and what % are from Protein, Fat, Carbs. HEat over to the Diet section and post what you normally eat in a day and people will let you know where you need to improve. Good luck..

Thread Information