ss2mike is offline New Member

I want to stop my cycle... Please help!

I started a test E only cycle 2 weeks ago. So far I have done 4 injections, 250 mg each. However, I have decided to stop this cycle, as I realized I don't need this stuff. I am big as it is already, everyone I know already thinks I've been on gear. I have been seriously lifting for a year and a half, had a successful bulk and a successful cut. I am shredded now and awesome the way I am. I realized- I definitely do not need the stuff, and since my hormonal system is definitely NOT finished developing, why take the risk of not getting my natural peak test levels? I've read there is a CHANCE of my body NEVER developing it's highest potential test levels if I go through a cycle. Anyway let's get to the point. Is PCT necessary since I've only had 4 injections? I am loving life too much naturally right now and do not wanna go through no depression or any of that garbage. That is another reason for not wanting to use anabolics. I have not felt any of the test effects yet either...no insane pump, libido increase or anything like that. Thank You!!

Rizdizzle is offline Junior Member
    You still need to PCT

try this
    clomid 100/50/50/50
    nolva 40/20/20/20

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    It's great to hear you have made a decision to not go down the road of aas use at an early age and your self worth is commendable. 2 weeks in I don't think pct is nessacery. Let's wait for Bonaparte or swift to chime in and see what they say.
    Good luck

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agreed with MBMTEC, since its a long ester it is just starting to build up after two weeks so I really doubt a PCT will be needed. The other good part is that since its a long ester if PCT is required you need to wait a while for clearence anyway. Hopefully Bonaparte or Swifto will chime in, I could parrot a PCT from Swifto's thread but if one is needed at all after 2 weeks of E I am sure it will not need to be a standard PCT.

LouHulk is offline Associate Member
    I'm curious to see what someone with experience will say. Because I was under the impression the 2-4 weeks and you could already be shut down. PCT is pretty harmless and it would seem almost silly to not run a full PCT.

Yes, thank you guys for not just throwing out information you aren't absolutely sure about. I tried searching a lot not only is the forum but on google too and couldn't find anything. I guess this is a rare case lol.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    i personally dont think you need it either.

bump for more experienced input

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Well i am definately not a pro but i can tell yu from what i have read that even one dose of tes can shut down your hpta..Not saying it will, but with 4 shots done already chances are good that it has..IMO..I also think if you are concerned about your well being you should at the very least get some blood work done this would eliminate all speculations and opinions...Congrads on your decision to stay natty.

Is 21 years old really too young too run a cycle? I'm most concerned about test levels not returning to normal after and not reaching its highest natural potential. What are the chances running a cycle like this? If I am already shut down I might as well finish off the next 8 weeks correct? What if I only did the next 6 weeks and not 8 weeks. Will these negative chances I am concerned about decrease?

Blog Entries
    no bro your best bet if you are truely concerend is to just stop the cycle now...and id at least run nolva for a few weeks at like 20mg a day just so you know that there is something working toward recovery...no one can tell you for sure if you shut down bit i would think that being suppressed for 2 weeks would be easyer to recover from than 6-8 weeks...good luck whatever you do and keep us posted...

I will keep you guys posted, but I feel if the body is shut down, I might as well go thru this. I'm 21 years old, 222lbs, 10%-12% BF. I have until Monday (next injection time) to decide. It's not about staying natural or w.e for me, it's to get to an ideal physique I want to obtain. And I'm very close to it. 220-225 8% BF all year round. I know I can do this naturally, but I kind of want a minimal steroid look. You guys are the Gurus, that's why I'm here. Thanks for all the help guys.

Diet bro,that will get you what you, if I had your base steroids woudnt even enter my mind.

Yea I know diet will do the trick, It will take a little while but I just want to use once, this cycle to make a good foundation and that is it. Than build on that. I don't live in the gym I'm there 4-5 days a week 45 mins in and out, I get that shit done quick. Gotta look good in my 20s lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ss2mike View Post
    Yea I know diet will do the trick, It will take a little while but I just want to use once, this cycle to make a good foundation and that is it. Than build on that. I don't live in the gym I'm there 4-5 days a week 45 mins in and out, I get that shit done quick. Gotta look good in my 20s lol.
    Also need your junk to work in your 20's as well my friend

Newyorkrockstar is offline Associate Member
    Ask your doc ( You won't get in trouble. ) and get real professional advice... He will prob respect the fact that your asking and who knows maybe down the road when test levels decrease he can advise you, if you want to go down that path... Good luck.

I think that you need to read your own post..you were so solid against continuing the cycle and like a skitso you flipped a 180 on us..You had valid and respectable points in your original post,you should stick with them they are the best for you right now.You even said so yourself....

nwjt is offline Associate Member
    theres no harm in doing pct, use the tamox only for minimal sides.

Wait 18 days the do some pct, no harm in that.

edit: your too young, I started 200 mg per week for trt and decided at 32 i am still too young too.
    Last edited by nwjt; 12-04-2010 at 09:30 PM.

TheMemoryRemains is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nwjt View Post
    theres no harm in doing pct, use the tamox only for minimal sides.

Wait 18 days the do some pct, no harm in that.

edit: your too young, I started 200 mg per week for trt and decided at 32 i am still too young too.
    That should turn some heads lol

Good bounce back ss2, I hope your come off+recovery goes swell.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    i agree with running tamox if you got it .. couldn't hurt, but if i was a betting man i would say you won't need anything

nwjt is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMemoryRemains View Post
    That should turn some heads lol

Good bounce back ss2, I hope your come off+recovery goes swell.
    32 is too young for trt, not necessarily aas. i am just trying to support the guy

Quote Originally Posted by nwjt View Post
    32 is too young for trt, not necessarily aas. i am just trying to support the guy
    Just so you are aware,there is no age limit to say you can or cannnot get trt..There are guys out there who at 21 years old have testosterone levels of 240 and there are guys at 50 with testosterone levels of 600. The necessity of being on trt is based upon total and free testosterone levels not necessarily your age.however it is more common to see men at around mid to late 40's being put on treatment..

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    Let me first clear something up: I am not trying to talk this guy into finishing his cycle.

He obviously seems to want to finish the cycle now, would it be worth cutting this cycle short only to hop on another one some odd months from now?? I am just putting myself in his position... If I wasn't sure I wanted to stop and I did anyway, I would probably hop on a full cycle some time after. I know people rarely stop on cycle one. But @ 21... Would a 10 week test cycle do that much damage with a proper PCT???

I am just saying... Be sure to lock in to what you REALLY wanna do and stick with that. Whatever your decision may be.

voodoochild863 is offline New Member
    [QUOTE=MACHINE5150;5449702]
    Could you have your avatar lift its right arm. I have a feeling that he shaves his arm pits.

Thread Information