JohnnyClutch is offline Junior Member

Final Review before my cycle begins on Monday

This is supposed to be a basic first timer cycle. Here's what it consists of...

Week 1-4 dbol kick start.
    First week 30mg a day evenly spread
    Week 2 and 3 40 mg a day
    Week 4 50mg a day...

Test enanth 250 week 1-10
    pinning Monday mornings and Thursday evenings.

Ive been on liv52 as of yesterday (Friday)
    I will be taking liquid torem every other day.

Week 6-10 I'll be using hcg 250iu twice weekly, and I'll be taking liquid torem daily.
    I've got nolva and clomid on deck for pct. I might or might not need the nolva. We'll see.

I'm getting my diet checked by an experienced personal friend, so I'm good there. I'm pretty confident I've put this together well. I've done research for several months, however there's always room for constructive criticism. Any positive feedback is greatly appreciated.
    my stats are as follows ...

6'3" 195lbs. 10% bf. 25 years old
    lifting since 18

My goals: in the long run, I'm looking for the dry rock hard look. Will this cycle give me that? Probably not. There are better compounds to use for that instead of test n dbol, but this is my first cycle. A little more size wouldn't hurt tho, so this is ok. I'm lookin to gain 15-20 lbs of muscle with as little water retention and fat as possible. And I intend on keeping as much of it as possible...give or take 2lbs.

Alright dudes...fire away...

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Cycle is ok, I wouldn't pyramid the d-bol 30-40mgs per day for 4 weeks will yield nice results. 250mgs test is a little low consider 300mgs min, but it's your cycle. You will need nova during pct imo. Start the hcg at week 3 if you can.
    Diet will dictate some of the bloat be sure to drink a gallon of water a day( sounds counterprodutive ) but it helps.
    Some will say more weight should be achieved naturally for your size but I am simply offering my opinion on your cycle.
    Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC;544***7
    250mgs test is a little low consider 300mgs min, but it's your cycle.
    I was unclear maybe... 250mg two times a week. 500 total

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    i would start HCG week 4 maybe as late as 5 and run through week 10.. drop the torem.. start PCT 14 days after last injection.. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    i would start HCG week 4 maybe as late as 5 and run through week 10.. drop the torem.. start PCT 14 days after last injection.. good luck
    Why hold the torem? It will help with water retention among other things

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Why not have adex or aromisin on hand for bloat and just use it if you need it?

Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01 View Post
    Why not have adex or aromisin on hand for bloat and just use it if you need it?
    Originally that was my plan but torem was highly recommended. I also liked what I read about torem... is there a reason why not?

boundup is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyClutch View Post
    Originally that was my plan but torem was highly recommended. I also liked what I read about torem... is there a reason why not?
    It's a SERM vs an AI. You won't find that a SERM will keep you as dry as an AI. I run aromisin and I am quite pleased with the product

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    This is supposed to be a basic first timer cycle. Here's what it consists of...

Week 1-4 dbol kick start.
    First week 30mg a day evenly spread
    Week 2 and 3 40 mg a day
    Week 4 50mg a day...

Test enanth 250 week 1-10
    pinning Monday mornings and Thursday evenings.

Ive been on liv52 as of yesterday (Friday)
    I will be taking liquid torem every other day.

Week 6-10 I'll be using hcg 250iu twice weekly, and I'll be taking liquid torem daily.
    I've got nolva and clomid on deck for pct. I might or might not need the nolva. We'll see.

I'm getting my diet checked by an experienced personal friend, so I'm good there. I'm pretty confident I've put this together well. I've done research for several months, however there's always room for constructive criticism. Any positive feedback is greatly appreciated.
    my stats are as follows ...

6'3" 195lbs. 10% bf. 25 years old
    lifting since 18

My goals: in the long run, I'm looking for the dry rock hard look. Will this cycle give me that? Probably not. There are better compounds to use for that instead of test n dbol, but this is my first cycle. A little more size wouldn't hurt tho, so this is ok. I'm lookin to gain 15-20 lbs of muscle with as little water retention and fat as possible. And I intend on keeping as much of it as possible...give or take 2lbs.

Alright dudes...fire away...
    I hate to be the one to say it, but at 6'3 195 you need food not steroids . 195 at 6'3 is pretty similar to someone who is 5'10 weighing 145 pounds. You must be very skinny. What does your diet look like? You could easily acheive your goals without resorting to steroids just by adjusting your diet. I suggest you head over to the diet section and have them help you get your meal plan sorted out. Even with steroids, if you aren't eating properly you wont gain/retain much muscle. If your friend has been doing your diet for very long, then he doesn't know shit, because you weigh practically nothing at your height.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Why hold the torem? It will help with water retention among other things
    as slim said save that stuff for if you need it or not.. I do not know much about torem but was under the impression it would be used as PCT not durring cycle.. something like aromasin or Arimidex would be a better choice.. there is liquidex on the ar-r website that is liquid arimidex.. but some estrogen in your system is a good thing.. you do not want to block all of it as it is useful in your body to some degree.

Personally i keep it on hand.. my last cycle i used Adex weeks 4-6 and then weeks 10.. for some reason that was the only time i needed it.. i just kept a close eye on the circumference of my ankles.. and when they got too big i would run .5mg EOD for a few days until it went away.. you do not want to over do it.

Quote Originally Posted by tjax03 View Post
    I hate to be the one to say it, but at 6'3 195 you need food not steroids. 195 at 6'3 is pretty similar to someone who is 5'10 weighing 145 pounds. You must be very skinny. What does your diet look like? You could easily acheive your goals without resorting to steroids just by adjusting your diet. I suggest you head over to the diet section and have them help you get your meal plan sorted out. Even with steroids, if you aren't eating properly you wont gain/retain much muscle. If your friend has been doing your diet for very long, then he doesn't know shit, because you weigh practically nothing at your height.
    It was only a matter of time...
    In reality, most of us here don't NEED steroids . 210-215lbs at <7% bf would be ideal. Can I achieve that without gear? Probably. But gear helps.
    Also, no my friend has not been helping my diet all along. I will post up the meal plans he recommended to me shortly...

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    as slim said save that stuff for if you need it or not.. I do not know much about torem but was under the impression it would be used as PCT not durring cycle.. something like aromasin or Arimidex would be a better choice.. there is liquidex on the ar-r website that is liquid arimidex.. but some estrogen in your system is a good thing.. you do not want to block all of it as it is useful in your body to some degree.

Personally i keep it on hand.. my last cycle i used Adex weeks 4-6 and then weeks 10.. for some reason that was the only time i needed it.. i just kept a close eye on the circumference of my ankles.. and when they got too big i would run .5mg EOD for a few days until it went away.. you do not want to over do it.
    I see... what I'll do is just monitor my water retention as u do and take it when necessary. I didn't stock up on adex, and I rather not wait 2-4 weeks to get my hands on some..good to know for future reference.

Thread Information