gazpud is offline New Member

Length of first sust cycle

Hi am on first cycle sust 250 twice a week about to go into week 6, was going to do 12 week but am wondering if i could carry on to 16 weeks.Am happy with the gains so far and reckon if i do go on for 16 weeks i could surpass my original goal and hopefully only lose the size/weight that i gained over my goals pct.I only want to do 2 cycles this one and again late summer to get me where i want to be and then stick to natural training.stats are now 41years old,bf 15%,6foot tall weight 13stone 12lbs any advice would be appreciated

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Keep the original plan and run the cycle 12 weeks.

Be sure at your age to get blood work after PCT

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    stick with 12 weeks.. you get your best results in the first 7-8 weeks anyways.. and not much of anything after that..

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gazpud View Post
    Hi am on first cycle sust 250 twice a week about to go into week 6, was going to do 12 week but am wondering if i could carry on to 16 weeks.Am happy with the gains so far and reckon if i do go on for 16 weeks i could surpass my original goal and hopefully only lose the size/weight that i gained over my goals pct.I only want to do 2 cycles this one and again late summer to get me where i want to be and then stick to natural training.stats are now 41years old,bf 15%,6foot tall weight 13stone 12lbs any advice would be appreciated
    This can be difficult. Training just is not the same without AAS. You will be very tempted to do more cycles.

Thread Information