jivany is offline Junior Member

Anavar only cycle doing intense cardio

Hey guys

I have decided now to do the anavar only cycle while doing an intense cardio workout for 40 minutes every day. I will be doing around 50 mg ed for 8 weeks. I am 28 5'8 and weigh around 180-185 pounds. The most important thing is going to be the strict diet, I know. No alcohol during this period! Around the holidays!! Cmon!!! But anyways, I'm going to give it a shot and see how much I can lose. My target weight is around 170 lbs...I need to place my order tonight. I'm hoping the shipment comes in relatively fast.

Anyone think my goal is realistic with the anavar only cycle? Would love to hear any suggestions..thanks!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    What are your overall goals of this cycle? To lose fat?

Yes..to lose fat and get lean. I did clen last year on a clean diet, although it probably could have used a little work. Wasn't too impressed with it, but maybe I didn't give it as much time as I needed too...I'm just looking to slim down and I think the anavar cycle will aid in it, provided i do it right for a couple of months..thoughts?

powerws is offline Associate Member
    I'm sorry, but I think sticking to a great super clean diet as well as intense cardio will get you what you want, without sides, or liver stress

You don't think the var will aid any at all??

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    how was the sides on the clen

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    why would anyone diet during the holiday season, you alluded to it yourself you dont think you'll be able to control yourself.
    it sounds like your 70% dedicated to loseing the weight and your hopeing the var will be the other 30% i don't see it working out like that for you. dial your diet first with 100% commitment.

DeniZen is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jivany View Post
    Hey guys

I have decided now to do the anavar only cycle while doing an intense cardio workout for 40 minutes every day. I will be doing around 50 mg ed for 8 weeks. I am 28 5'8 and weigh around 180-185 pounds. The most important thing is going to be the strict diet, I know. No alcohol during this period! Around the holidays!! Cmon!!! But anyways, I'm going to give it a shot and see how much I can lose. My target weight is around 170 lbs...I need to place my order tonight. I'm hoping the shipment comes in relatively fast.

Anyone think my goal is realistic with the anavar only cycle? Would love to hear any suggestions..thanks!
    hI Jivany...I'm new to AAS and this forum so not an expert. I don't think your goal is clearly defined. If there is no weight training what's the use of Anavar? The intense cardio and a clean diet will burn down the fat like nothing else. I ride my Spin Bike three times a week for an hour. I have never used steriods . If I rode every day I would weigh about 150lbs...lol.
    Last edited by DeniZen; 12-06-2010 at 11:01 AM.

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Anavar is not going to help much with your fat cutting.... just diet and cardio.... clen is fine if you choose...

read this regarding Var

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...lp-me-burn-fat

Thanks for this!

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    how was the sides on the clen
    I'm running clen and t4 now some of the sides I get are shakes, heart beating fast, high temperature, does help hunger pangs though

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    r the sides from clen to much ? is it going well result wise?

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    the sides from the clen are intense

TheMemoryRemains is offline Associate Member
    Your ambitious... thats good, once you hit your goals at 170lbs come have a drink with me!

Cheers and goodluck!

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    why would anyone diet during the holiday season, you alluded to it yourself you dont think you'll be able to control yourself.
    it sounds like your 70% dedicated to loseing the weight and your hopeing the var will be the other 30% i don't see it working out like that for you. dial your diet first with 100% commitment.
    x2 here. Wait until after new years then you can give 100%. Var will only assist but diet and cardio is key...

Thread Information