bascat is offline New Member

Detailed Proposed First Cycle

Firstly- this is a great site with lots of helpful advice. I have scanned it thoroughly and hope that the following represents a reasonable synthesis of the information as far as a first cycle is concerned:

Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 170
    BF:9-10%
    Training: 10 years

Diet: Working with nutritionist and on a very clean diet- don't drink or smoke. Quality carbs, plenty of protein, 6 meals per day and lots of sleep.

Training: Monday to Friday with Sat and Sun as rest days

Goal: Add 10lbs of lean mass before entering first comp in Sept 2011.

Proposed Cycle:
    week 1 250mg 500mg test e or Sus (happy to take advice on dose and test)
    week 2 As above
    week 3 As above
    week 4 As above
    week 5 As above
    week 6 As above
    week 7 As above
    week 8 As above
    week 9 As above
    week 10 As above

Nolvadex : 10-20mg ED (gyno avoidance, or possibly Arimidex due to water retention)

Clomid Therapy: will start 2 weeks after my last shot
    and will look like this

Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7
    Week 1 300 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg
    Week 2 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg
    Week 3 50 mg 50 mg 50mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg

Not sure if 250 is enough to see results, so happy to take advice as it is my first cycle and I want to minimize possible sides. Planning on splitting shots Sunday and Wed.

I will be taking Planning to take Nolva (or Arimidex- unsure which) from start oc cycle. I am aware that some people will only start to take Nolvadex if gyno issues occur, and begin to take it when they start PCT due to the fact that your oestrogen levels are higher than testosterone levels because the injected testosterone is wearing off. This method in theory sounds plausible, but as its my first cycle i don’t want to take the chances. I will carry this on till the end of my PCT.

Gyno: If gyno symptoms occur while on 10-20mg of Nolvadex ED, i will up the dosage to 50mg ED and then reduce to 10-20 again.

Injection sites. Plan to rotate from right quad to left quad, to right glute to left glute. (Considering deltoids, most likely to not use them). This will give the receptors time to recover and absorb through a fresh receptor.

Stopping before the end of the cycle: if I have to abort the cycle for any reason, I will wait 2 weeks for the T levels to drop, Then carry on to PCT procedure as normal. During this time I will take Nolvadex at my current dosage till the end of PCT every day.

Happy for any input on cycle, whether it should be stacked with anything and realistic expectations of increases. Thanks in advance.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    You need to really work on that diet first off...

250/300mgs ew for a first cycle is a good start imo although your pct needs some work, check out the pct threads in the educational threads at the top of this forum.....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    ^^^Agreed. No need for Nolva and Clomid.
    I like 500mgs first cycles though, and 12 wks are better for long esters.
    Nolva at 20mgs, if gyno.
    Be sure to visit workout forum, training is not like the work week.
    Gear doesn't absorb through a localized/body part receptors, rotating prevents both pain and scar tissue build-ups.
    Last edited by magic32; 12-06-2010 at 06:22 PM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    i agree as well. Save the AI and SERMs for PCT, unless you get itchy, hot, sensitive nipples. You should have the SERMs and AIs on hand just in case though.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    also, i, any many guys on here prefer to use test prop. I personally dont like to wait 4 weeks to really start to see results or to "feel" it. I dont like that cyp and enth esters stay in your body so long after the last injection. With cyp or test e, you would inject 2x a week. With prop, many guys , including myself shoot Monday, Wed, Fri. I get much less water retention with prop versus test E as well.

Thanks everyone for your input. If I stick with Test E (seems to be more widely available) would arimidex rather than nolva for on cycle gyno and bloat control be a better idea?. As for the clomid pct would 5 days at 100 and then 25 days at 50 along with with support supplements such as a natural test booster, cortisol blocker, creatine, etc be more suitable?

First Cycle diet analysis

In addition to he revised Test cycle gyno/bloat control listed above (comments welcome), I have calculated my BMR which is 1670 and my TDEE which is 2670 cals. I also spent more time analyzing my diet which currently looks like this:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bascat Diet.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	108.0 KB 
ID:	112881

I will probably increase the carbs a little as they seem a bit light in terms of the P:C:F ratio, but the diet is pretty clean.

Finally, I will also be taking a lipid control supp (Lipin Stabil) and a liver support supp (Liver Stabil) even though this probably isn't necessary given that I won't be including orals in the cycle. Any input that you might be able to give would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Any thoughts? Thanks again.

Thread Information