Dozer is offline Associate Member

Filtering Gear??

The only gear I've ever been able to get was in Tijuana out of a vet clinic. It was professionally sealed with a hologram. It also had a tin cap that was a one time pop off.

It took me 6 months to get the test e. that I have now. Kind of bothers me, the fella had to filter it when it came in. I am comfortable with the guy, he's been around for awhile, but I've never heard of this. Any input?

onehundredk is offline Member
    The fella being your buddy who got it for you. OR the asshole in TJ? Ive purchased plenty of gear from BC. Never from TJ, I know better than that.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Could you be more clear here?

Quote Originally Posted by onehundredk View Post
    The fella being your buddy who got it for you. OR the asshole in TJ? Ive purchased plenty of gear from BC. Never from TJ, I know better than that.
    The fella being my buddy was filtering it. TJ was back in the day. Didn't know anywhere else to get it! lol Never did a heavy cycle but didn't have any problems with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Could you be more clear here?
    I don't know how he "filtered" it, but he said he was removing any impurities from shipping. He then took the 50mL vials and put them in 20mL vials. The filtering process took more time than I would have thought.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    No harm in filtering. Your buddy probably just had some concerns about the packaging method used so he took the precaution of filtering it. As long as he used a .2 um (and not a coffee filter) you're good.

I appreciate the input. Lost some of the liquid in the process but that's alright. No problems in taking an extra step!

Thread Information