Surfgod is offline New Member

Why Do You Use Mg Over Ml To Describe Dose For Injectables?

It seems when people talk about their cycle they use mg for injectables even though syringes use ml. I was just wondering why that was. It must be an American thing. Like here at this profile on ************ it says tren can be injected once but a "daily dose of 37.5-75 mg is the most popular range when running a cycle." Shouldnt they just say what the recommended dose is for the one shot as it leaves me thinking you need it daily.

http://www.************.com/trenbolone-enanthate/

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    Because ML is a fluid amount. MG is the amount of the drug in the ML. Go by ML and no one knows how much drug you are taking, go by MG and its clear.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    The reason is simple. One ml is not always the same amount of mg's. A ml of test prop could be 50mg where as 1ml of test cyp could be 250mg's.

There's also a difference within the same esters. One labs test cyp may be 200mg per ml where as another labs may be 250mg per ml.

It's always better to go by mg's so you know you're taking the right dose. Another example. Lab A's test prop is 50mg per ml and lab B's test prop is 100mg per ml. You decide you wanna run 700mg a week (just to make the math easy). That means you need 100mg per day. So with lab A's test p you will have to do 2 ml per day to equal 100mg per day. Where a's with lab B you would only need 1ml per day to equal 100mg.

Does that help?

Surfgod is offline New Member
    Yah it does, I did more research after and I saw that the bottle tells how much concentration of substance has it. My bottle of test is 250mg per ml so Im taking 500mg a week. Ive always gone by one shot being one ml as the syringes we have here going by ml. Im still confused by the daily thing as if it says you need one injection a week shouldnt it say you need that much shot rather than daily as it makes me think you need daily injections. But then again I was never good at math so please forgive me for the stupidness of it.
    Last edited by Surfgod; 12-08-2010 at 02:14 AM.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    The frequency of shots depends on the ester of the test. A test prop has a short ester and should be injected everyday or every other day. Test cyp has a long ester and can be done just twice a week. So if u wanted to run 700 mg a week of test you'd have to do 7 smaller dosed shots of 100mg with prop or just two larger dosed shots of 350mg with the cyp.

These two are just examples. Injection frequency varies from substance to substance.

Thread Information