robofish is offline Associate Member

Is it possible to reverse gyno?

Is it possible to reverse gyno with aromasin ? I dont know much about this drug so i was wondering if it just pervents gyno or can it reverse it as well? Or would my best bet be letro for reverseal? (im asking cause my bro has gyno i fornatanly do not have any gyno)

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    For reversal you need to be looking at nolva or letro...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    prevention only on the aromasin workin great so far

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Taken from the Mayo Clinic Proceedings 2009,

Pharmacotherapy
    Several pharmacological agents have been used to manipulate the hormonal imbalances thought to cause gynecomastia . However, the studies that evaluated their efficacy were in general small and uncontrolled, making inference challenging.
    Estrogen receptor modifiers appear to be fairly safe and beneficial. Alagaratnam15 treated 61 Chinese men with tamoxifen for a median of 2 months with 36 months of follow-up, demonstrating an 84% rate of complete regression of breast swelling. Lawrence et al16 used a 3- to 9-month course of estrogen receptor modifiers (tamoxifen or raloxifene) to treat 38 consecutive patients with persistent pubertal gynecomastia and demonstrated a mean reduction in breast nodule diameter of 2.1 cm with no serious adverse effects. Similar results were reported in another case series of 37 patients who used tamoxifen; reductions in pain and nodule size were seen in all patients without long-term adverse effects.17
    Dihydrotestosterone, danazol, clomiphene, and aromatase inhibitors such as testolactone and anastrozole may also have benefit but are less commonly studied and used.4 Overall, the use of all these drugs is supported by a very low quality of evidence, and the uncertainty about the balance of their benefits and harms should be highlighted to candidate patients.

I know with letro it can be done pretty quick but how long would it take for the nolva to reverse gyno? Its pretty bad form what he is telling me... he said he had maybe a pea size lump the study says about 2months?

Ok ive been reading WarM and Bino's gyno reversal threads but my question is what does everyone perfer and what works better letro or nolva?

delawerebadboy is offline New Member
    I was on letro over two months first 6 weeks nothing then it started workig , went from a marble to a bebe and its been over a month and a half since i tapered off no rebound but it dont work for everyone

delawerebadboy is offline New Member
    it depends how bad you have it , if you can wait and see if nolva works but if it dont thats been a waste letro is harsh it rough on your body but its the best chance of reversale, i dont have a lot of post but I read and listen

Thread Information