Free Will is offline Senior Member

Unhappy Tongue Tingling ? Shortness of breath ?

Hey guys this frightened me this morning ....i was pinning my usual friday injection ....1ml tren combined with 1ml sustanon and instantly after pinning i felt my tongue tingle like a whole bunch of pepper was on it and then my chest was heavy and i felt a slight tingle in my right arm ..it lasted 5 minutes ?? .....im 2 weeks into my cycle and this is the first time ivee felt that and didnt like it one bit .....there was also a bit more blood than usual when i was swabbing it off ....can anyone tell me what might of happened ? ...cheers

bbh90 is offline Junior Member
    do you think it was tren cough?

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    If there was more blood then usual, my assumption would the needle passed through a vein/artery and possibly got the tren in ur bloodstream. Anytime ive ever heard of weird things happening during a pin theres typically more blood then usual reported.
    Last edited by yungone501; 12-09-2010 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Damn buttons on iphone!!!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    bump on that

Free Will is offline Senior Member
    yea i was speaking to a friend and he seems to think i hit a vein , so the tingling on the tongue was almost like tasting it ...didnt like it one bit ...might have to tattoo and exact X on my glute so i know where to pin and not too hahaha ....i now know how quick substances flow through the blood stream ...no wonder when ya see heroin junkies shoot up and its instantanious when they feel it ....im going to stick to pinning in my glute cos the tren combined with the sustanon is so stingy and it corks the shit out of my asscheek that i wouldnt want that same feeling in my delt or quad

Thread Information