darkspeedy is offline New Member

4 months post cycle question

Hey all,
    This summer I did my third cycle, Deca , Test E, and last 4 weeks I did Winny. I didn't taper my cycle. My cycle ended end middle of August.
    For my PCT I took Clomid and Nov. I've been working out hard since, trying to keep gains, for the most part I've kept alot of strength.

I'm 36 years old. My blood test prior to the cycle my testosterone was 670. Two months ago I had my blood drawn, test was at 150. One month ago, up to 280. last week 250. My doc wants me to take Testim, but won't that inhibit me reproducing my own Test in the long run? Should I do more clomid now? Would that help? Should my test be taking this long to return?

Any advice is appreciated.

Jahcuree is offline Associate Member
    if your test is @ 250 why worry about inhibiting your natural test??

darkspeedy is offline New Member
    I'm just thinking if my test is going to go back up naturally, will the Testim inhibit that? Or will it just keep me going until it does? Then again, you are right... It's been at 250 for quite some time. I'm wondering if I should do injections vs Testim though...

in2shape is offline Member
    persoally id wait mate may even do a couple more weeks of nolva clomid at a low dose and then see .... do u wanna stay on the needle 4 life hrt/trt ?? know what im sayin .... im no expert but if you can get your natty test back up then thats what id do jmho

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    I think running an aggresivePCT of clomid nolva and hcq might help this situation. I'd say a minimum of 4-6 weeks for all. Post this in the PCT section and find out the proper dosages for an aggresive approach. It wouldnt hurt to try and you would have the peace mind knowing you did everything you could. I personally suggest PMing Swifto or researching his threads on this. Good luck.

Thread Information