sam_acky is offline New Member

Help ! Cycle information !!

Hello people,

ok stats firstly,
    5"8
    13.7 stone
    apparently 24% body fat
    done sus ande deca before 10 weeks of 1 mil of each pw
    just finished tt300 9 weeks 2 mil pw 200mg test 3 and 100mg tren eth per week.

I love my size but i need to rip up so bad and ill be honest diet is dog shit and cardio is non exsistant and i know im being lazy.

The cycle i want to do is 400mg of test eth per week stacked with 200mg of tren eth and 200mg of masteron eth.

any ideas ? ill upload pics of me now.

ThanksClick image for larger version. 

Name:	untitled.JPG 
Views:	67 
Size:	23.7 KB 
ID:	112845

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    You admitting your diet is "sh*t", your bodyfat is too high for cyling and youre running too many compounds. Whats you age by the way? You obviously need to halt everything you doing/thinking about doing and do more research before really F your self up man.

21 i know im lazy just need something to kick start me! the machine says 24% body fat but been told its more like 15 look at my pic see what you think

Quote Originally Posted by sam_acky View Post
    21 i know im lazy just need something to kick start me! the machine says 24% body fat but been told its more like 15 look at my pic see what you think
    Man, you R waaaaay too young to be cycling! Stop everything youre doing and run a pct before you really screw urself man. Do you realize cycling at you age can tremendous permanent side effects that may be irreversible? Trust me man the muscle is NOT worth it!

i only do 10 weeks cycles, doing pct no with clomid nolvadex and hcg i know im young but done alot of research

It doesnt matter if youre doing 1 injection bro. At your age you body is very fragile in a horminial/developmental perspective and you can/will do permanent damage to it. At 21 you naturally have so much test its practically senseless to cycle it or any other compounds. Rethink ur decision man.

Thread Information