blizzard is offline Associate Member

Exclamation AAS in ICELAND? Any icelanders here??

Hi guys,

I wonder if it is legal to send personal amount of AAS to your mail from overseas (Like in UK) ?

Does anybody know about that? What are the rules n so??

Thanks heaps!!!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    its your country bro.But I always wanted to go there.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    its your country bro.But I always wanted to go there.
    m8, that place is pretty cold n in reykjavik i managed to find just 1 gym which is called ACTIC, its mostly like a fitness place..I couldnt find a hardcore gym there..i cant imagine how icelandic bbers find AAS there as its isolated n customs r harsh as far as i know.. still no icelander in this board???

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blizzard View Post
    Hi guys,

I wonder if it is legal to send personal amount of AAS to your mail from overseas (Like in UK) ?

Does anybody know about that? What are the rules n so??

Thanks heaps!!!
    I am pretty sure the general rule of thumb is if it is illegal to obtain without prescription, then it is also just as illegal to ship it to yourself or anyone for that matter without prescription.

pwnflow is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blizzard View Post
    m8, that place is pretty cold n in reykjavik i managed to find just 1 gym which is called ACTIC, its mostly like a fitness place..I couldnt find a hardcore gym there..i cant imagine how icelandic bbers find AAS there as its isolated n customs r harsh as far as i know.. still no icelander in this board???
    I know Iceland produces some of the strongest men (holds the record of most gold in WSM) so it can't be THAT hard to get AAS. Not sure about the actual laws.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    i thought your country is broke, how can you afford aas?

Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    i thought your country is broke, how can you afford aas?
    Im not icelandic bro, i will stay there coz of job n wondering how can i bring my AAS

Quote Originally Posted by pwnflow View Post
    I know Iceland produces some of the strongest men (holds the record of most gold in WSM) so it can't be THAT hard to get AAS. Not sure about the actual laws.
    I really wonder about that bro...i havent seen bbuilder lookin guys when i got there first (gyms n sport halls), but they have strongest men n so of course, interesting...

Jamm is offline New Member
    no its not legal, and the boys at customs are pretty good, your best shot would be right now, during Christmas.
    You should be able to get what you need over here mate, but it may cost more, and its not a stable market, due to our location it can be tricky getting stuff over here

as for the bbuilders and strong men, we had an big fitness/bb expo here few weeks back, was all over the news man, Jay Cutler as a guest poser. Open your eyes and go to a few other gyms, maybe you are training at the averge joe gym in the suburbs.

thanks for the feedback Jamm!!

Can you also suggest me some hardcore gyms in Reykjavik area if you know? I ve been going to ACTIC gym @ Kopavogur...Its ok but not hardcore as you can imagine. Hope to hear from you soon! Takk fyrir

Thread Information