GymHero is offline Senior Member

Not sure what is going on

I have been on Test prop at 70 mg ed now for 18 days. The last few days I have been feeling really emotional for some reason and have cried 3 times!? Wtf!? I did not take my shot today and am stopping my cycle. I plan on just doing nolva for 4 weeks.

Stats-
    Age- 22
    Cycle exp - 1st cycle
    Height - 5 '' 11
    Weight - 175
    bf - 11 %

sleep.eat.train is offline Junior Member
    lol never heard of this from test prop, only from letro. Can't wait to see the responses.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    good idea to stop your cycle before you do anymore damage.. you need to wait a couple years before you juice bud.. 25 is the magic number.. too many other hormones are going on in your system right now to be introducing that much test.. quit your cycle and do some clomid and nolvadex

liquid clomid is available at ar-r .com (or click on link at top of page) and take that at weeks 1-2 100mg weeks 3-4 50mg.. do same with nolvadex but at 40mg and then 20mg

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    good idea to stop your cycle before you do anymore damage.. you need to wait a couple years before you juice bud.. 25 is the magic number.. too many other hormones are going on in your system right now to be introducing that much test.. quit your cycle and do some clomid and nolvadex

liquid clomid is available at ar-r.com (or click on link at top of page) and take that at weeks 1-2 100mg weeks 3-4 50mg.. do same with nolvadex but at 40mg and then 20mg
    I already have there clomid and nolva on deck. Do you think cloid and nolva is necessary? I was thinking just nolva at 40/40/20/20

Quote Originally Posted by sleep.eat.train View Post
    lol never heard of this from test prop, only from letro. Can't wait to see the responses.
    i beleive the medical reason behind this is the spike of estrogen your body starts to produce in order to keep the balance of test/estrogen in your system and that would cause emotional instability

Do not quote me on this.. as i am only speculating

Quote Originally Posted by GymHero View Post
    I already have there clomid and nolva on deck. Do you think cloid and nolva is necessary? I was thinking just nolva at 40/40/20/20
    nolva is not going to kick start your natural test.. you can probably get away with just doing clomid at 100mg for a week and then 50mg for second week since you only ran a cycle for 18 days..

sleep.eat.train is offline Junior Member
    i beleive the medical reason behind this is the spike of estrogen your body starts to produce in order to keep the balance of test/estrogen in your system and that would cause emotional instability

Do not quote me on this.. as i am only speculating
    I think you are right because I was thinking the same thing. Just didn't wanna say it and be wrong lol.

nolva is not going to kick start your natural test.. you can probably get away with just doing clomid at 100mg for a week and then 50mg for second week since you only ran a cycle for 18 days..
    hmm I guess il do both, rather be safe.

TestAce is offline Junior Member
    If you are having emotional sides right now Clomid is only going to make it worse. I would use Tamox at 20mg ED for 4 weeks and throw in Primordial's TRS + TCF-1. Your proposed PCT of Nolva 40/40/20/20 is sufficient as well if you want it for peace of mind, but Nolva at 20/20/20/20 with Primordial's PCT products will be more than enough to recover you. I do not believe Clomid alone or in conjunction with another SERM in this instance is a good choice for your PCT.
    Last edited by TestAce; 12-12-2010 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TestAce View Post
    If you are having emotional sides right now Clomid is only going to make it worse. I would use Tamox at 20mg ED for 4 weeks and throw in Primordial's TRS + TCF-1. Your proposed PCT of Nolva 40/40/20/20 is sufficient as well if you want it for peace of mind, but Nolva at 20/20/20/20 with Primordial's PCT products will be more than enough to recover you. I do not believe Clomid alone or in conjunction with another SERM in this instance is a good choice for your PCT.
    That is exactly what I was thinking and is why i wanted to run nolva solo.

Why do you say nolva wont kickstart my natty test? Are you sure about this?

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am also on a cycle of test prop as we speak, I am about 19 days in and I feel a little emotional before my daily shot, no tears or anything, just a little more emotional than usual. I also attributed it to the increase in estro before the test shot kicks in to level the playing field.

FFM

TestAce is offline Junior Member
    I assume you guys haven't been taking any AI's?

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have been using L-Dex as needed usually .25 ED or EOD,

My thought is that a dosage of an AI large enough to prevent unwanted sides yet small enough to still allow good gains only suppresses aromatization enough to keep the mean average of Test/Estrogen at a point where gyno and bloating do not occur, and that right before pinning the balance of test/estro is leaning pretty heavy toward the estrogen. Hence the girlyman syndrome, however an hour after pinning you can find me marching around the house in my boxers exclaiming "Lightwieght!!" with a 45lb plate suspended on my johnson.

FFM

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You are way to young.plus thats a lot of test.Research the PCT sticky.

looking for a few more opinions on my pct, it will be nolva 40/40/20/20 after 18 days on prop at 70 mgs.

Thread Information