SG2009 is offline Member

Help: My balls shrunk every postworkout exercise

*Hey fellows,
    Am not on any gear right now, it is been 2 yrs, but lately I realize after doing “leg curl” my balls are getting harder like tennis_balls but my ejaculation is minimal most of the time.

Anyone here went thru this phase, plse advise beside tellling me about bloodwork, like i said I have off roid for 2 yrs now.

thanks

mg0922 is offline Associate Member
    did you have a solid pct for the last cycle?

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Maybe you should see your doc.

SG2009 is offline Member
    mg0922,

Yes, i did. it is just as said every postworkout I tend to feel my balls are shrunking and I ain't ejaculating enough. any further help.

SG2009 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    Maybe you should see your doc.

That would be my last resort...but in the meantime i'm trying to doctored my own self thru help from professionals in this board.You know: trial and errors!!!

mg0922 is offline Associate Member
    I really advise you to go see a doctor and/or go get BLOODWORK done. I know u said you don't wanna hear that but your not a doctor and neither am I. With the ejaculation issue you could have a major issue. What's so hard about driving to the doctor. Its good to know about yourself anyways.

SG2009 is offline Member
    I will eventually mgo9 but I need to hear more response from bbder here from their past expeience

sleep.eat.train is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SG2009 View Post
    That would be my last resort...but in the meantime i'm trying to doctored my own self thru help from professionals in this board.You know: trial and errors!!!
    Why would that be your last resort? Do you think your doctors gonna arrest you or something?

SG2009 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sleep.eat.train View Post
    Why would that be your last resort? Do you think your doctors gonna arrest you or something?
    No that's not reason, am trying to get all the self-help here b4 i see one. Are u a professional bbde or that's just an aveter?

sleep.eat.train is offline Junior Member
    That is phil health in my avatar wish I looked like him. I am a personal trainer but I cannot answer your question because I am currently on first cycle so don't have the experience to comment. But seriously bro, doctors aint gonna hurt.

smalltime7 is offline Member
    how old are ya? I am 37 and when i first new my natty test level dropped my symptoms were shitty ejaculation and nuts were shrinking got tested and was at 270 they put me on trt and g2g.
    Last edited by smalltime7; 12-18-2010 at 05:10 PM.

SG2009 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sleep.eat.train View Post
    That is phil health in my avatar wish I looked like him. I am a personal trainer but I cannot answer your question because I am currently on first cycle so don't have the experience to comment. But seriously bro, doctors aint gonna hurt.

What kind of roid was phil on? how many cycle did he took over his ongoing career as a professional bbdder? what are his thoughts about about sides such as gyno and wood dick? How old is he now? is he married? does he have kids? How often does he workout? what is his diet like? Who is his doctor? Does he have a sponsor, if so who? thanks

layeazy is offline Banned
    Alot i imagine he was a skinny but athletic basketball player he is married. dosen't have kids. however to the question at hand you need to see a health professional.

SG2009 is offline Member
    what was the cause of not having kids in phil case? lol

layeazy is offline Banned
    dunno SG2009 might not of got round to it lol the women hes with has a son so maybe hes happy with that having kids and getting ready for an olympia would be quite a task i imagine being the biggest BB competition in the world.

SG2009 is offline Member
    who is that in your avetar? is that u or some idol u fantazie to be?

smalltime7 is offline Member
    odd i thought you had a real question we were answering

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    My nuts shrink up a lot when working out too.... I have not experienced the ejaculation issue you speak of, I did however ask a friend if it happens to him and he said yes, they shrink during an intense workout..... so it can't be that abnormal

Blitz777 is offline Associate Member
    Go see a Urologist, please. Low ejaculate volume could be the result of any number of conditions, such as an enlarged prostate, etc, etc.

SG2009 is offline Member
    Does anyone here thinks there is strong causal relation between postworkout and shrunk balls? I think I do based on my experience lol

voidofRoids is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SG2009 View Post
    What kind of roid was phil on? how many cycle did he took over his ongoing career as a professional bbdder? what are his thoughts about about sides such as gyno and wood dick? How old is he now? is he married? does he have kids? How often does he workout? what is his diet like? Who is his doctor? Does he have a sponsor, if so who? thanks
    Lmao.

Thread Information