zincla is offline New Member

I'm ready to do my first cycle?

hello guys! I'm Claudio, I was wondering if I was ready to do my first mini-cycle.
    here is my data:
    age 22
    Training age: 2years and 4 months (all natural)
    Height: 182cm
    About 10-11% BF

I wondered how I could organize my first mini-cycle

ps: I hope you understand the translation .. I'm Italian!

thanks in advance!

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    You look good and have made great progress, however you are still young and your endocrine system is still maturing. It would be best for you to keep it natural for a couple more years, if you get stuck for gains adjust your diet to break through plateaus

lil_herc81 is offline Member
    in 2-3 more years you will have a sick foundation to build on and will reap huge benefits. Keep up naturally until closer to 25. Great work so far!!!

zincla is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    You look good and have made great progress, however you are still young and your endocrine system is still maturing. It would be best for you to keep it natural for a couple more years, if you get stuck for gains adjust your diet to break through plateaus

thanks to some tips regarding healthy nutrition! mine is almost at those levels! but I raise my power levels than those in the table!

thanks to lil_herc81 for the compliments and the info!

if I wanted to slightly increase muscle strength and tone I could use this type of cycle that occurs on the axis HPTA? or I will always cause problems to the system endocrinologist? or any problems like you said?

In this example, the user seeks not so much an increase in muscle tone and that an increase in muscle hardness (shining effect). Typically, the drug used for this purpose is the mesterolone (PROVIRON ) easy to find, being available also in Italian pharmacies. The Mesterolone is a derivative of DHT, which shows no anabolic effects only indirectly, but blocks the aromatization, making the muscle hard and slightly increasing the endogenous production of testosterone . Dosages range from 25 to 75 mg daily divided with meals. Do not give water retention of course, lowers the endogenous production of testosterone (even a bit 'elevates). It 'very well tolerated by the liver is not alpha-kilo. The cycles last from 6 to 8 weeks.
    Week 1: 25 mg Proviron / day
    Week 2: 50 mg Proviron / day
    Week 3: 50 mg Proviron / day
    Week 4: 75 mg Proviron / day
    Week 5: Proviron 75 mg / day
    Week 6: Proviron 75 mg / day
    Week 7: Proviron 50 mg / day
    Week 8: Proviron 25 mg / day

To this end, some users may alternatively use the drostanolone proprionate (Masteron ) in doses of 50 mg every other day for 3-4 weeks.
    The next round will follow, as always, perfect after a break of about 3-4 months.

or this guy does not intervene HPTA axis

In this example, the user will perform a series of oxandrolone (ex Anavar , Oxandrolone SPA ex). From my information, this drug is still produced by Pharma Asia in Malaysia. I do not know if there are other homes that produce it. The dose in a cycle of eight weeks of a male model is 10-15 mg per day. Allows a gain of 2 kg of muscle very hard, practically without affecting HPTA axis. The hard part is finding the real oxandrolone on the black market, without encountering any false contain no active ingredient (but only the ingredients, sometimes toxic). The user always takes 3-3.5 grams of protein a day. Also this drug works well enough in low-calorie ipocarboidratico, but not as Primobolan . With the dosage of 10-15 mg per day, divided into daily doses, is well tolerated by the liver as both an alpha kilo. I suggest, for a further precaution, the simultaneous use of silymarin (Legalon) as a detoxification (two sachets of 200 mg daily after main meals). They are out there, what supplements of free sale, several other detoxifying blend / hepatoprotective.
    Week 1: oxandrolone 7.5 mg / day
    Week 2: oxandrolone 10 mg / day
    Week 3: oxandrolone 10 mg / day and Legalon two bags (one after lunch and one after dinner)
    Week 4: oxandrolone 15 mg / day and Legalon two bags (one after lunch and one after dinner)
    Week 5: oxandrolone 15 mg / day and Legalon two bags (one after lunch and one after dinner)
    Week 6: oxandrolone 15 mg / day and Legalon two bags (one after lunch and one after dinner)
    Week 7: oxandrolone 10 mg / day and Legalon two bags (one after lunch and one after dinner)
    Week 8: oxandrolone 7.5 mg / day and Legalon two bags (one after lunch and one after dinner)
    Week 9: Legalon two bags (one after lunch and one after dinner)
    Week 10: Legalon each bag (one after lunch)
    Do not reflect a reduction of endogenous testosterone after this cycle, or, of course, you need anti-estrogens. The gains are preserved well after the break, waiting for a new cycle to be carried out after about 3-4 months.

Thanks in advance for information!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Carry on doing what your doing for another couple of years, keep building that foundation nataurally and do take any kind of anabolic support, you will be in a great position in 2 yrs time. Great work so far and keep mixing your diet and training up to help further gains and throw in some creatine, best of luck.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Too young. You are going to screw yourself up if you use at this age.

Thread Information