stickyfingers is offline Junior Member

Do tren+mast prevent DBOL bloat?

my last cycle was a test-e+dbol cycle. i made great gains in mass and strength but also gained a whole lot of water weight which i believe was mainly due to the dbol(most water weight droppped when dbol was stopped). i used adex throughout but it did nothing for my bloat.for my current cycle i am running a prop/tren /mast mix 100/75/75 EOD and was considering running dbol along side for the great strength gains it brings. however i don't want to experience the same bloat, would the tren and mast help keep the bloat down or will it be similar to my previous cycle?

cheers guys

markdbg is offline Associate Member
    not 100% sure what ur meaning here.u want the strength gains but dont want the water retention? cause that does not happen as the water retention is one of the main reasons ur able to lift so heavy, although tren gives u a massive strength gains so it depends whats ur looking to do really(cut or bulk) but i really dont think the dbol is needed for a cycle looking at the compounds ur running.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    the tren will give you all the strength you need, forget the dbol this time round

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    bump on the tren

Thread Information