bingorag69 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

Need a little advice.

I'm 40 and been diagnosed with low "T." I'm getting 2 cc's of 200mg Cyp, once every 30 days from my Doc and it has made me feel much better, energy, attitude, etc. I have been back working out for about 6 months now (after 15 years off) and the gains seem to be really slow. I've got 10 cc's of Cyp 200mg and 10 cc's of Deca 300 mg that I haven't begun using yet for several reasons. Since I have low T, what's going to happen when I stop my cycle? Will PCT work, since I'm "low" in the first place?
    I'm really watching my diet, eating the right stuff, lots of quality protein, working out hard, (but without a partner which makes it a little frustrating.)
    I'm not in a hurry to do this because I want to do it the best way possible, and get quality gains that I can keep the majority of afterwards.
    Any suggestions or advice from someone in the know?
    This is my first post by the way. Thanks in advance for any help.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    if you're a TRT patient when you get done with a cycle you simply go back on your TRT dose. Thats whats referred to as cruising. Since you're on TRT you're just cruising for life. What are the rest of your stats? Height? Weight? Bodyfat? If you're expecting TRT to work miracles thats not what it does. First off lets talk about your diet after you post up the rest of your stats we should examine what you're eating before you think about upping your test dose or thinking about adding deca . Also you wanna give yourself some time to build up your joints and tendons before doing a serious cycle

Blog Entries
    I know the TRT won't do miracles, but it has made me feel a hell of a lot better, and that's mostly what got me back into working out again, I finally had the energy to do it, again. Thanks for the info. I'm 5'8" about 167 lbs. Not sure on the bodyfat, but I don't have a gut or anything, but i'm pretty sure it's not real low either. Eating boiled eggs (mostly the whites) for breakfast with some whole grain oatmeal. Protein shakes throughout the day. Mix up the rest between lean red meat, fish and chicken with a lot of spinach on the green side and sweet potatos occasionally for the carbs. Using Creatine immediately after workout, with chocolate milk right after that. Really appreciate the help.

Blog Entries
    I'm new at this, i think i should have replied, but i posted a new thread under your response. Bear with me, I'll get the hang of it. Thanks again.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Welcome...

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    take a look around in our diet forum, shouldn't be using protien shakes more than twice a day max. There a lot of helpfull information there

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    i shot every month why not at least every 2 weeks your basically starting fromn zero every month.

Thread Information