benbean77 is offline Junior Member

Arrow taking steroids and working in magaluff (drinking&partying) !!!

would it be a bad idea to start a cycle now of test-e for 10 weeks if i plan to work in magaluff in 2011 for 3 months or so from may/june being a holiday rep, as their will be drinking and probally not good dieting but still training.would you loose all your gains in 3 months if your diet wasnt in check but you still trained ??
    bottom line is i want to cycle now,look better. but in 5 months i will be a holiday rep for few months . whats the worst thing tht could happen? just seems i would get more girls from being better built lol. i dont really mind loosing some gains but still obv want some good muscle. i know how bad this will sound to some of you but im sure alot of you will se where im coming from. 3 months out of dieting cant hurt me that much.
    cheers

Yashp is offline Junior Member
    No one can justify YOUR use of steroids , other than yourself. If you juice to get girls, then fine. No one said you had to aim for the stage in order to juice up.

That being said, I think I'd be supplementing a whole lot. You can get away with a lot of drinking if you just make sure to get enough kcals from decent foodsources and maintain a somewhat decent amount of sleep (if you're able to take naps, then do so).

I'd probably replace 3-4 meals out of 5-7 with liquid calories, because chances are you won't take in enough food if you have to eat whole foods. Just my two cents.

i will be working at nights in a bar probally from 10-3am during the days will be free to train etc
    also in 3 months would i loose all gains from bad dieting ?
    cheers

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    i think your wasting your time but its your life. remember when people drink, and i know this holds true for me, we make the worst food choices and usually blow off the gym the next day simply because we feel like crap, personaly i wouldn't do it you probably wont see any benifit other than possibly get fatter.
    by the way have steroids become the new recreational drug?
    Last edited by MBMETC; 12-15-2010 at 07:51 AM.

cheers for the input guys
    no right now i am a sereous lifter,good dieting, etc etc but i dont not want to do something i would love purely because of BB
    it will probally be one of the best 3 months of my life as i went on holida and loved it.
    its 5 months till i go so im going to cycle now for 10-12 weeks an then i will have 2 months off before i go away for 2-3 months.
    anyone else got any opinions
    thanks again

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Isn't the best of ideas partying and drinking on steroids for a start is no good on your liver just steroids so adding alcohol is a nono

i wont be doing them together i will have a 2 month break to let my liver rest.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    its your life

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Your liver man.

i know while im in magaluff it will be harsh on the liver but i will have a good 2 month liver break from steroids before i go.
    i think this is one of them thing where i will have to just wait and see what happens.
    cheers so far guys

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by benbean77 View Post
    would it be a bad idea to start a cycle now of test-e for 10 weeks if i plan to work in magaluff in 2011 for 3 months or so from may/june being a holiday rep, as their will be drinking and probally not good dieting but still training.would you loose all your gains in 3 months if your diet wasnt in check but you still trained ??
    bottom line is i want to cycle now,look better. but in 5 months i will be a holiday rep for few months . whats the worst thing tht could happen? just seems i would get more girls from being better built lol. i dont really mind loosing some gains but still obv want some good muscle. i know how bad this will sound to some of you but im sure alot of you will se where im coming from. 3 months out of dieting cant hurt me that much.
    cheers
    you will be perfectly fine man. Live it up. People here will automatically say don't drink since they don't themselves and are probably married and have other reasons to work out. In your case, do you cycle and look as good as you can, then enjoy your time later on

Quote Originally Posted by SlimJoe View Post
    Isn't the best of ideas partying and drinking on steroids for a start is no good on your liver just steroids so adding alcohol is a nono
    only orals are bad for your liver. test has no effect on it at all. But the point is, he will be drinking OFF CYCLE.

op do your thing man. do you really think these guys have a clue what they are talking about? They have probably gotten drunk once in their life and had a bad experience so are trying to ruin it for everyone else who is more responsible

cheers a-dawg.
    you recon it will be all good then
    i know i will loose some gains but if i train i would be able to maintain alot wouldnt i ?

Duckhombre is offline Associate Member
    If you are are exposed to lots of food as well as alcohol, you'll be golden. Just keep your intake of booze to minimum, and keep your food intake excessive. And steer clear of orals, period. Should make for good winter bulker..

junkiescumbag is offline Banned
    i think the worst thing about drinking is you cant really train/eat well the next day. other then that i dont think it has that much of an effect. got for it bro have some fun!!

Quote Originally Posted by benbean77 View Post
    cheers a-dawg.
    you recon it will be all good then
    i know i will loose some gains but if i train i would be able to maintain alot wouldnt i ?
    yea man the key is get enough protein and calories during your time when you will be doing your drinking. Sure the booze isn't good for you aesthetically, but keep the protein and cals high and you will be fine. If you lose anything, you would have lost it without alcohol too.

I personally try not to drink off cycle, but sometimes there could be something too good to pass up and I won't put up a fight. Only reason I try to abstain is to make the most out of my gains. When I am off or cruising, I will go out when I feel like it as long as I am satisfied with the way my body looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckhombre View Post
    If you are are exposed to lots of food as well as alcohol, you'll be golden. Just keep your intake of booze to minimum, and keep your food intake excessive. And steer clear of orals, period. Should make for good winter bulker..
    this guy knows what's up

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    We all train for different reasons...some for health, looks, competition...and me personally, im the next Cutler. (keep that on the DL). Anyhow, if your reason is...booty, thats cool. Dont be stupid or irrational about it bro. I see no problem as long as you wont be drinking/partying on cycle just NEVER compromise your health to have some vaginal attention. Be smart and take some milk thistle/liv52, even after cycle because that sh*t (alcohol) will screw up your body. Any/everything in moderation is okay IMO. Good luck and have fun...safely!

Ps- this is possibly the worst advice ive ever given, all others take no heed.

ahh cheers so far guys
    just one more thing. i have seen alot of anavar only cycle posts put up and they seem to look v.good as they look side free with decent gains too.
    but do most reccomend to run test as a base ?
    i do fear getting sides like gyno etc.
    or do anavar only cycle rock lol ???
    thanks again all

Duckhombre is offline Associate Member
    Say NO to anavar only cycles, and more importantly, you must NOT drink while taking anavar. If you are going to be in a position where you may feel scocially pressured to drink, anavar is not for consideration.

AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    AGREED. no drinking on cycle, even more so on a 17aaoral :0 but, i drink, but im off cycle.. and still diet okay,and take liver support. like young one said, liv52 and milk thisle, also green, fiberous foods are great for liver. Ill tell you what, i drank while on epistane a awhile back before i used gear, and talk about liver pain, jaunduice, and feeeling soo crappy. its all in moderation, take care

Thread Information