Thread: Masteron

Skyler is offline I thought I knew it all...WRONG!

Masteron

Pretty simple questions here. I have done all the research on most AAS. I then have the experience of some under my belt for a better understanding of "real world" knowledge on the them.

My question now, though, is about Masteron . This is one of those things I have always heard about, without ever hearing any info about. I have read the profiles on it, which I feel are pretty limited in usable real world understanding of it. I am just wanting some input on basic info about it. I am about to get my tren in the next few weeks to help start with the cutting cycle of my contest prep, and I was told to look into masteron.

Any good info on this stuff? Real world recommended doses, cycle length, what it's good to stack with, what it's best used for, etc?

Thanks!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Masteron is a DHT steroid similar to winstrol and anavar . Though it is considered to be the king of DHT's and of course that means possible sides like hair loss. Masteron is available in short or long esters so it is best to match it with whichever test/tren esters you plan on running so you can keep the injection schedule the same. Masteron is best used at very low bf% to help harden and give you that final touch on all the cuts and definition on your muscles.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Everyone always says its best to use Masteron while being a low bodyfat... in order to SEE the affects.

But if you are not, lets say in single digit bodyfat %... mast is still good.

It gives you some serious strength, and aggression. Also even if you arent lean, you can still feel the hardness factor. Just cant see it.

If you are running Mast in a short ester, then 6-8 weeks is a solid cycle for it.

As for dose... Ive found that going over 500-525 isnt really needed. Not too much of a difference at higher doses.
    I am prone to a receeding hairline and I didnt notice any hairloss other then the ordinary.

As for stacking it... test of course. And a 19-nor is usually the recommended compound due its synergetic affect with the DHT compound. So tren , deca or NPP.

Though last summer' I just ran mast and test and loved it.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Mast is Oooooold School, I wrote a piece on it once.

Pre-dating Winny and Var, it has fallen out of vogue since their inception largely because of their oral availability and much shorter half-lives. But it always had a great reputation for definition results, was considered a good buy for the amateur bb’er, highly effective at about 500mgs a week, and AR spoke highly of his experience with it in the Mast profile.

It’s more comparable to Winny, in that one-trick pony respect, and therefore inferior to the comprehensiveness of Var which is of course more expensive too.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

abuleh is offline Junior Member
    I finished my last Test. Prop. cycle with Mast Prop. for the last 4 wks. It is a feel good roid and I felt awesome + the strenght and hardness was crazy. Downside for me , it gave me very bad acne on my chest and I had to take antibiotics to cure that. Therefore no more Masteron for me!

vettewreck is offline Banned
    I love Masteron . Love how I looked. Most would use it 8-5 weeks at the end of a cycle to tighten up and harden all other gains. I ran it at 75mg/ED and at 100mg/ED in 2 different cycles. Id probably stick to the 75mg/ED as the oily skin was much more noticeable on the higher dose of 700mg/wk. Youll probably have to shower twice a day while on it, morning and night, but other than that iI loved it stacked with Eq and tren .

Thread Information