flexshack is offline Member
    what
    Last edited by flexshack; 04-07-2006 at 03:48 AM.

flexshack is offline Member
    what
    Last edited by flexshack; 04-07-2006 at 03:47 AM.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro, a lot of people are going to say "Don't even think about taking AS until you've exhausted ALL of your genetic potential."

With that said, do you think all of these people preaching this very statement abide by it, I don't think so. Yes, some people do go all out, and train until absolutely every ounce of muscle to be gained, has been gained. But, that takes years upon years of training and dedication. Most of which most of us don't have.

A fair estimate on when you "possibly" have trained to your genetic potential is when you go approximately a year or so without any signifigant gains in mass or strength. This means you are eating like you want to gain, and training the same way. This doesn't mean going to the gym twice a week for 30 minutes, doing bench and some barbell curls and calling it a day. I am sure you are not the latter, so as long as you feel in your mind that YOU are ready to take on AS, then you are ready.

stevie is offline Junior Member

depends..

IT also really depends on what gear you're talking about. I don't know this from experience, but research has told me that you're going to keep the gains from something like Andriol a lot easier than something like Anadrol . As for the "genetic potential" part of your question, I'd listen to Pump. Sounds like he knows what he's talking about.
    Very importantly, make sure you've purchased and use clomid after your cycle is over. If you're concerned about keeping gains, nothing will help my clomid, plus it'll get your body back in balance with is VERY important too. On top of clomid, you might want to pick up some creatine for post-cycle, and make sure you keep eating.

lil' juicer is offline Junior Member
    I take it PaPa Pump is not a HIT trainer

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Ya caught me red-handed.

Thread Information