Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    kbm12345 is offline Junior Member

Floaters in my test prop vials??

I just bought some test prop vials and there is tiny floaters in there WTF is this sh&t.? Is it still ok to inject? I think the stuff is legit coz the guy gave me the stuff on tick,,,,

Slayer of Souls is offline Junior Member
    On tick?

I would be safe an toss it. For the record I just tossed out 60 amps of EQ. I woulnt want to have doubts on cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer of Souls View Post
    On tick?

I would be safe an toss it. For the record I just tossed out 60 amps of EQ. I woulnt want to have doubts on cycle
    I can pay him later..

IT looks like little bits of rubber thats come off the top rubber stopper thing

lil_herc81 is offline Member
    This may be that the test is crashing. Warm it up and shake it around and see what happens. Use boiling water 180-200 degrees shaking the bottle occasionally. It should only take a few minutes. Dont let it over heat tho. I like to pour into a coffee cup and rotate the water.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    I just made sum home brew tren and i too have floaters even after filtering TWICE! I know that my tren is completely irrelevant to ur prop but honestly just wanted to rub that in to all readers that i have the biggest prettiest 50ml vial of tren a uve ever seen!

Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    I just made sum home brew tren and i too have floaters even after filtering TWICE! I know that my tren is completely irrelevant to ur prop but honestly just wanted to rub that in to all readers that i have the biggest prettiest 50ml vial of tren a uve ever seen!
    Yeah, im pretty sure this stuff would of been home brewed, he says its imported from turkey? TO aus dono tho.....

lil_herc81 is offline Member
    i have the biggest prettiest 50ml vial of tren a u have ever seen!
    Thanks for rubbing that in.- Herc looooooves tren !!!

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you got vial of prop and the stuff floating looks like little pieces of the stopper maybe thats what it is....people use some wierd stuff to suspend prop in the muscle and maybe its eating the butyl rubber (yuk).

Crystallization is normal but I have never heard of it looking like pieces of stopper? I don't know how many of these you bought on the tick but you might want to pull the cap on one and inspect the stopper to make sure its not degrading if its all good then just transfer it to another vial if the stopper is coming apart you might have the reason why this guy is fronting it to people to get rid of it quickly.

Maybe someone who has been around a while longer than me has seen this and maybe I am completly wrong but I had to post as I would hate to see you pinning butyl.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If the solvents are eating the stopper, you would just see a layer of goo at the bottom of the vial. It wouldn't breaks off little chunks of rubber.

Post a pic if you can.

And just refilter the gear with a .2 syringe filter. That should take care of it if the stuff isn't just crashing.

Duckhombre is offline Associate Member
    Did the bottles have the plastic pop off lids on them, the ones that cover the the rubber stopper that needs to be sterile? If not, return them, to much to risk.
    Don't buy bottles without sealed lids. Even the most rudimentary UGLs make sealed bottles. I do not see your reasoning why you think they would be good, someone is probably trying to sell something they don't want, or want you to try first. Don't be a test monkey!

Quote Originally Posted by Duckhombre View Post
    Did the bottles have the plastic pop off lids on them, the ones that cover the the rubber stopper that needs to be sterile? If not, return them, to much to risk.
    Don't buy bottles without sealed lids. Even the most rudimentary UGLs make sealed bottles. I do not see your reasoning why you think they would be good, someone is probably trying to sell something they don't want, or want you to try first. Don't be a test monkey!
    Yeah they have a rubber stopper, then on top of that there is like a metal thing covering the whole thing then in the middle of the metal is something you peel (like a circle off so you can see the rubber. It has a sealed lid, the seal is actually very good quality.

Those little bits in there are the exact same colour as the rubber stopper, so most likely im thinking its from the rubber. Its only in 2 of the vials also. And there is laround three minisucle pieces only.

Well the guy goes to my gym and was like yeah you should def see a difference in 3 days.

Il try get a pic up in a bit when sister comes home with camera

Did my first injection guy said it is legit and if it does not work i can have my money back,

How hard should i pull back when i have injected to see if i am in a vein, bc it was a bit of a struggle when i pullled it back , then heaps of tiny bubbles came into the syringe. Is that normal?

You're aspirating too hard.
    What are your stats and your entire planned cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by kbm12345 View Post
    Did my first injection guy said it is legit and if it does not work i can have my money back,

How hard should i pull back when i have injected to see if i am in a vein, bc it was a bit of a struggle when i pullled it back , then heaps of tiny bubbles came into the syringe. Is that normal?
    Usually when you draw back an organ, you know youve aspirated too hard.

Nearly 23 6"3 215-220lbs 10%bf training since 16 seriously since ~19-20
    100mg eod
    Pct nolva+torem
    On cycle aromasin
    10 weeks
    Diet: Basically the bulking diet in the diet section aiming for around 3500 cals a day.
    Note my days are basicaly me sitting around at home now that work is finished so that is prob still a bit excessive.

Yeah that first injection was a mess. I need to get some thinner needles to draw from the vials.
    Def wasted about 1ml of test

Also it was a bit of a struggle to inject the test into my glute is that normal or should it go straight into the glute easily? Compared to vitb12 injections it was alot harder to push in?
    Last edited by kbm12345; 12-17-2010 at 05:03 PM.

Brewster is offline Member
    what needles are u using???

May the Gods of the Anabolics take thou life for thy last sentence!

Honestly man? You a bit too young to be cycling, your pct sucks, your cycle sucks and im eating far more calories per day then you and im 182lbs.

You, if i may, should def take some time and do some studying, gain some knowledge and cycle when itwould actually benefit you rather than working against you. Rushing into things ignorantly will get you know where my man...trust me on this one.

May the Gods of the Anabolics take thou life for thy last sentence!

Honestly man? You a bit too young to be cycling, your pct sucks, your cycle sucks and im eating far more calories per day then you and im 182lbs.

You, if i may, should def take some time and do some studying, gain some knowledge and cycle when itwould actually benefit you rather than working against you. Rushing into things ignorantly will get you know where my man...trust me on this one.
    I sit at a computer all day and do nothing. 3500 is MOOOOOOOOORE then enough, if not i will prob start out at 4000 anyway.

My PCT does not suck it is from the PCT secion backed up by research written by that swifto guy....

Also i am cycling b/c i have a good chance to play pro sport, and at my age my last chance is pretty much coming up now, so i really have no option. Thanks anyway.

I am not doing the cycle for aesthetic reasons, mainly to increase squat bench and get stronger, quicker etc

Edit: I have been studying for the last 5 weeks, i think i have read every single sticky large thread on this site, ************ mesorx etc, Also my goal is to own my own gym one day so all i do in my spare time is read
    Last edited by kbm12345; 12-17-2010 at 05:19 PM.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If its only some of the vials and only a couple of bits it sounds likely that he did not use a bottle capper and his fill pin cut a couple of plugs out when filling the vials, in that case its probably fine...just try not to suck them up LOL.

I thought you meant all the vials had a bunch of the stuff floating, my worry was not so much about the bits you were seeing but the dissolved stuff like oleic acid you might not have been seeing.

Good luck with it and if you want before you pin from the floater vials you could always filter as Bonaparte said since it seems like you just got chunks not dissolved butly rubber.

23g 1.25inch

going to get some 18g to draw tho on Monday when i do my next injection.

Yeah thanks for all the help, il use those 2 vials last after i am have some better practise.

23g 1.25inch

going to get some 18g to draw tho on Monday when i do my next injection.
    Get 21g to draw (an 18g can tear up a stopper)
    Inject with 23g.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Get 21g to draw (an 18g can tear up a stopper)
    Inject with 23g.
    Ok thanks il do that.

Maybe torem and clomid but not torem and nolva. Torem is a alternative to nolvadex . Clomid must be ran in every pct. Swifto would not mislead you.

As far as the diet thing...this may be justifiable (spelling)....lazy ass.

And the pro thing...whatever dude. Your body is your body no matter your plans. You f*ck something up now and theres no fixing it later.

Why are you rebuking man, take good advice when its offered...im not some random stranger out to get a random stranger.

Il get the link for you he recommend torem and nolva, but yearh you are right i live in aus, so its hard to get clomid but i am going to try order it anyway a few time . Luckily i got the doctor to prescibe nolva+aromasin which was good. If i cant get clomid il just do the torem as my last option.

Yes i appreciate the advice,

Maybe torem and clomid but not torem and nolva. Torem is a alternative to nolvadex. Clomid must be ran in every pct. Swifto would not mislead you.

As far as the diet thing...this may be justifiable (spelling)....lazy ass.

And the pro thing...whatever dude. Your body is your body no matter your plans. You f*ck something up now and theres no fixing it later.

Why are you rebuking man, take good advice when its offered...im not some random stranger out to get a random stranger.
    Clomid does not have to be in every PCT. Torem is used to replace both Nolva and Clomid if run at a solid dose.

Fark, ok i tried another injection b/c i highly doubt i did enough on the other one, 50mg this try everything perfect but i replaced the needle must of tightned it to hard it broke and i dint realise this so as i was injecting it came out the side of the needle.

Fuk my life.

Just going to wait until Monday to do the next one.

Also i am having trouble filling the injection. I pull back the air, push the air into the vial it only fills back up a tiny bit???

Is it coz the needle i am using to fill the injection is to small?
    Last edited by kbm12345; 12-17-2010 at 05:56 PM.

Are you pulling back on the plunger?

At first i pull back on the plunger to 2 ml then i put it in the vial, push the air into the vial and let it slowly fill the plunger but it only fills to like .5ml.

Then i try an pull it back and nothing comes up...
    Last edited by kbm12345; 12-17-2010 at 06:45 PM.

At first i pull back on the plunger to 2 ml then i put it in the vial, push the air into the vial and let it slowly fill the plunger but it only fills to like .5ml.

Then i try an pull it back and nothing comes up...
    I'll be honest: it sounds like you don't have the most simple grasp on how a vacuum works.
    You need to flip the vial upside down and pull back on the plunger. If there is any air in the syringe, push it back into the vial. You should probably just stick a needle into the vial without a syringe to balance out the pressure before trying again, in case it was delivered to you in a vacuum.

Yeah a vacum is just when you push air into there so there is more pressure in the vial that way the pressure should push the oil (be sucked) back into the syringe.

Ahk, this is exactly what i needed, il def need to stick a needle in to balance out the pressure, this is exacly what i felt was stuffing me up when i kept trying to inject.

The second time i injected was much cleaner no oil spilt anywhere i just stuffed up with the needle plasitc bit breaking, so next time should be 100% hopefully

Thanks heaps for all the help

No, the oil is never just going to force itself into the barrel of the syringe by itself. It is too viscous for that. You still need to pull back the plunger and hold it until the barrel fills with oil. The whole point of injecting air into the vial is just so to make up for the volume of oil that you're about to draw out (so that the vial doesn't build up a huge vacuum and make it difficult to draw.

pwnflow is offline Associate Member
    Five star thread. Would read to grandchildren.

But on a serious note, go to YouTube and check out videos on injecting testosterone . Helped me a lot!

Yeah a vacum is just when you push air into there so there is more pressure in the vial that way the pressure should push the oil (be sucked) back into the syringe.

Ahk, this is exactly what i needed, il def need to stick a needle in to balance out the pressure, this is exacly what i felt was stuffing me up when i kept trying to inject.

The second time i injected was much cleaner no oil spilt anywhere i just stuffed up with the needle plasitc bit breaking, so next time should be 100% hopefully

Thanks heaps for all the help
    Oh, and that's actually pressurization, which is the opposite of a vacuum. lol

Oh, and that's actually pressurization, which is the opposite of a vacuum. lol
    What is a vacum then? I put a needle in one today and alot of air came out, then when i pushed the air back in from the injection it was much easier to fill up.That helped alot.

What is a vacum then? I put a needle in one today and alot of air came out, then when i pushed the air back in from the injection it was much easier to fill up.That helped alot.
    Seriously? A vacuum is a lack of air (negative pressure).
    It turns out the the issue was that the vial had a vacuum in it. The sound you heard when you stuck the needle in was air rushing into the vial.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 12-19-2010 at 02:01 AM.

Seriously? A vacuum is a lack of air (negative pressure).
    It turns out the the issue was that the vial had a vacuum in it. The sound you hear when you stuck the needle in was air rushing into the vial.
    Hey man i have never studied physics.... I thought that sound was air coming out of the vial....Confused much

Today picked up some 19g as well as some 3ml syrngies.

3ml is so much easier then 5ml, this injection could not have gone smoother, no pain, no wasting oil. 19g was so muchbetterr at picking up the the oil into the syrnige as well.

And injected 1ml today compared to 50mg, yesterday and day before

Thanks everyone for all there help. Now off to the gym.

Feelsgoodman
    Last edited by kbm12345; 12-19-2010 at 03:02 PM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Is it hormone crashing or is it something foreign in it?
    It could be rubber stopper if you have pinned them already.
    You can always refilter.

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    Is it hormone crashing or is it something foreign in it?
    It could be rubber stopper if you have pinned them already.
    You can always refilter.
    Yeah it looks like tiny bits of rubber stopper in it. Im thinking the stuff is homebrew and the guy i got it off would have fllled the vials up and some of the rubber would have come off that way.

If i have injected:
    Sat 50-100mg?
    Sun 50mg
    Monday 100mg
    Tuesday Possibly or might just wait and do 100 on Wed 50mg?

Do you think i should be able to feel something by Wed, coz thats when i have to pay the dude,.....And dont want to pay him if it is rubish

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information