apacheman75 is offline Junior Member

1st cycle advice

first with the stats!
    35 Years old and been training for the past 5 years seriously!
    6'1" at about 195. bodyfat is around 15

Ok so here it goes I am not looking for a big bulk cycle but would like around ten more pounds. I am recovering from a leg injury from 8 months ago and have still not gotten all leg strength or size back. I would like some advice because I have been reading on here for weeks and it is truly overwhelming how much info is in here, thanks for he help

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    first cycle should be 500mg of test for ten weeks folowed up with some post cycle therapy to kickstart your natural test production again.. you will gain 10-15lbs and should keep most of it if you execute proper PCT and keep up on your diet.

TUnit is offline Associate Member
    I'd run a 12 week, test only cycle at 500mg/wk. If I were you I'd spend more time in the pct section, learn that stuff forward and back!

Quote Originally Posted by TUnit View Post
    I'd run a 12 week, test only cycle at 500mg/wk. If I were you I'd spend more time in the pct section, learn that stuff forward and back!
    I have been reading that section alot as well as is some of my biggest questions. What would a sound oct for a 10-12 week cycle of test only look like??

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    All this and so much more is covered in the PCT section in particular the thread by Swifto. The answer as to the perfect PCT for X cycle, varies with each individual and their bodies metabolism and base hormonal values, however the information contained in the thread is as close to a perfect starting point as you can get.

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    All this and so much more is covered in the PCT section in particular the thread by Swifto. The answer as to the perfect PCT for X cycle, varies with each individual and their bodies metabolism and base hormonal values, however the information contained in the thread is as close to a perfect starting point as you can get.

Yep I know that info is there and I have read it just still learning all of this! I do have another question as I travel a lot I would really prefer a pill form for this fist attempt! Would that change the recommendations thus far??

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post

Yep I know that info is there and I have read it just still learning all of this! I do have another question as I travel a lot I would really prefer a pill form for this fist attempt! Would that change the recommendations thus far??

Thread Information