NOOCHINATOR is offline New Member

Tren Acetate or Tren Enanthate

I know acetate is faster acting and it depends what im going for but from what you guys have experienced wich one do you think seems to work better??? I have never tried Tren but its about that time

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by NOOCHINATOR View Post
    I know acetate is faster acting and it depends what im going for but from what you guys have experienced wich one do you think seems to work better??? I have never tried Tren but its about that time
    Ummmmmm.....

You've given 2 different ages while being a member on this site.... 22 and 24.... you've also broken the rules by posting lab names on the open board and still have not edited them. Your cycle experiences seems to be all over the place and dangerous.... you appear to have no respect for our rules and guidelines or the board itself...

Last by not least.... why is it "about that time to run tren ?" I think its about that time to find another board...... IMO

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    I smell TROLL!

Listen up there, um, Noochy....This board operates of the simple priciple of "safety". Whether your 22, 24 or 38, Its very clear YOU ARE IN NO WAY READY TO CYCLE.

Stop the BS, go research, GROW UP, and come back when your ready and EVERYONE will graciously help with making sure you accomplish your goal. Until the, goodbye and good luck!
    Last edited by yungone501; 12-19-2010 at 01:57 PM. Reason: damn tiny a$$ netbook keyboard!

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by NOOCHINATOR View Post
    Love em' both.

I'd ask why you think it's about that time to take the Tren Train adventure if you provided all your stats and cycle history so we can work something out. However, glancing at some of the other posts here I'm getting a slight assumption from my trusted buddy Bert regarding the false information you've provided us. There is no reason to lie to us, because eventually it will bite you right back in the ass :/

GL NOOCH

anadroljack is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    I smell TROLL!ya.

Listen up there, um, Noochy....This board operates of the simple priciple of "safety". Whether your 22, 24 or 38, Its very clear YOU ARE IN NO WAY READY TO CYCLE.

Stop the BS, go research, GROW UP, and come back when your ready and EVERYONE will graciously help with making sure you accomplish your goal. Until the, goodbye and good luck!
    what he said is good.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This fool called me skelator lol.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Well, you started it Redz!

Hahaha.

Thread Information