Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"

Dbol ONLY cycle!!!

Well not really haha. I am on trt so I just wanna add some dbol ...

Last time I added dbol I gained from 163ish to 175ish, lost 2-3lbs post cycle but kept my weight at 173 and that is where I am currently.

This was a month or so ago. Now I wanna do another cycle just like the last one I did and I wanna know if I have been "off" for long enough. Here was my last cycle and it will be the same as the new cycle.

Week 1
    40mgs per day
    Week 2
    20-30mgs per day
    Week 3
    20mgs per day
    Week 4
    20mgs eod

What are the side effects of dbol in relation to RBC count and the immune system?

manveer1 is offline Associate Member
    Have you had a bloodtest to see what your liver levels are like? With just a month break running dbol 2 out of 3 months would be very harsh, but it isnt a high dose so if you have had a bloodtest with results you might get more help

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    You have over 2k posts, been here since '08 and STILL cant remeber to posts ur stats first?!?!

By the way, i hope your like 5'6" or below with a weight like that...

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    ^^ mate i wouldnt be knocking him.

i assume your not aware of teh diet section?

hes very well respected there and goes out of his way to help even the dumbest shits on here.

so try and help if not stay out of it.

Im well aware of his "status" but this is important regardless. No disrespect intended.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    yeah it is important i do agree

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    if your here a while you kinda should know you need a longer break btween cycles mate, time on + pct = time off unless blood tests say otherwise

I'm 5-8 or 5-9. Haven't measured in a long time but that's my guess. Certainly not taller than 5-9. Anyway Thanks for your constructive post. I am aware I have a low weight but I put everything possible into gaining mass. Go check out my thread in the diet section called MY THREAD if you wanna know more.

Oh yeah and I posted a pic hows that for stats?

You don't need stats to answer the question. You just want them to satisfy some little urge you have to tell people to not cycle and go see me in the diet section where somebody will truly put in the effort to help them and get them where they want to be.

I had no pct so if time off plus pct = time between cycles then I am in the clear. I figured with such a low dose it would be fine but wanted to see what guys had to say. Blood tests say I'm good but idk how dbol effects the immune system and I have a cold. Eating 4k cals plus per day and the cold is gonna mess with my gains. That is why I wanna run dbol.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    i would wait two months just to be safe.. just my opinion i have no science or anything to back that up... it is only what i would do if i were in your situation.. whats another month in the long run anyways??

P.s. i am sure your liver levels will be fine i am only thinknig of time for your receptors to completley clear out and had a good rest before blasting again..

Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    I'm 5-8 or 5-9. Haven't measured in a long time but that's my guess. Certainly not taller than 5-9. Anyway Thanks for your constructive post. I am aware I have a low weight but I put everything possible into gaining mass. Go check out my thread in the diet section called MY THREAD if you wanna know more.

You don't need stats to answer the question. You just want them to satisfy some little urge you have to tell people to not cycle and go see me in the diet section where somebody will truly put in the effort to help them and get them where they want to be.

I had no pct so if time off plus pct = time between cycles then I am in the clear. I figured with such a low dose it would be fine but wanted to see what guys had to say. Blood tests say I'm good but idk how dbol effects the immune system and I have a cold. Eating 4k cals plus per day and the cold is gonna mess with my gains. That is why I wanna run dbol.
    Again, no disrespect when I say this, but being the "diet guru" you are you would think with all you extensive knowledge you have you would have accomplished more then 173lbs before starting cycle. Actually, you were 160ish which is worse for starting. By the way its not some "little urge" as you say but if someone comes to the diet section im sure there's a few common guidelines you will follow to ensure they get the best possible advice for what they are doing. Right? Same here brother. Not trying to put you down but ensure you get the "best possible advice".

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    i would wait two months just to be safe.. just my opinion i have no science or anything to back that up... it is only what i would do if i were in your situation.. whats another month in the long run anyways??

P.s. i am sure your liver levels will be fine i am only thinknig of time for your receptors to completley clear out and had a good rest before blasting again..
    What receptors are you talking about? I wanna look something up to learn something but I can't find shit for studies on dbol lol. I started my last "cycle" in october, and it lasted a little over 3 weeks so I am only a little over a month (estimate, could be more). If waiting will show me any more of a benefit I will wait but if not I wanna jump back on and see where I can go.

Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    Again, no disrespect when I say this, but being the "diet guru" you are you would think with all you extensive knowledge you have you would have accomplished more then 173lbs before starting cycle. Actually, you were 160ish which is worse for starting. By the way its not some "little urge" as you say but if someone comes to the diet section im sure there's a few common guidelines you will follow to ensure they get the best possible advice for what they are doing. Right? Same here brother. Not trying to put you down but ensure you get the "best possible advice".
    Everyones natural limit is different. At the time when I was supposed to be growing and going through puberty I had very low testosterone and I had 0 protein in my diet. I seriously ate about 300 calories a day. My body did not feel hunger and I still don't. I could not eat for two days right now and it wouldn't bother me. I have to time everything and listen to my body in other ways, irritable, headache etc, to know when I need to eat. Add to that a kidney problem which doesn't let me absorb protein and adding muscle is one hard task my friend. The only reason I know what I know about diet and training is because I have to know everything to make even the smallest gains.

I apologize as I came off a little harsh in my last post. I just get irritated with all the stat bs everytime I come to the aas section then someone posts how I don't weigh enough (like I don't know that) and that person NEVER has a pic of them as their avy. I'm around here a lot but I don't look at this section very often. I am not up to date with all the gear info.

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Ok.... lets put this to rest..... Look at his picture..... and look at his knowledge of proper diet.... Not to mention he is on TRT, so that should make him old enough to cycle.... I think the guy is okay to ask for some cycle advice without a lecture.

I know you didn't mean any disrespect, but one of the major reasons for people suggesting not to cycle before reaching your max natural weight is due to the fact that the person does not know how to eat or train properly..... which Twist obviously has no issues there. So no disrespect intended to you either yungone but I think you may be just parroting a little bit and not knowing the real reason.... SO please put this to rest and focus on Twists questions....

Sorry Twist I can't be of more help but I do not have any experience with Dbol .

Solidarity is offline Junior Member
    You should be good, I guess you could get yourself a blood test to confirm.

Why do your feel the need to taper the dbol ? Is there a reason behind this? If anything I would start low and go high.

Dbol will decrease RBC count. How much? I have no idea.

Edit: Also what is up with everyone telling people that they shouldn't be cycling? Dude is on HRT so his natural test production is shut down and he is planning on taking low dose dbol for christs sake.
    Last edited by Solidarity; 12-19-2010 at 04:54 PM.

SG2009 is offline Member
    Well not really haha. I am on trt so I just wanna add some dbol ...

Last time I added dbol I gained from 163ish to 175ish, lost 2-3lbs post cycle but kept my weight at 173 and that is where I am currently.

This was a month or so ago. Now I wanna do another cycle just like the last one I did and I wanna know if I have been "off" for long enough. Here was my last cycle and it will be the same as the new cycle.

Week 1
    40mgs per day
    Week 2
    20-30mgs per day
    Week 3
    20mgs per day
    Week 4
    20mgs eod

What are the side effects of dbol in relation to RBC count and the immune system?
    are u serious about this: I gained from 163ish to 175ish, lost 2-3lbs post cycle
    I thought u guys weight over 200ish...?

layeazy is offline Banned
    yeah d-bol u will be fine its the breakfast of champions i get the bloat and oily skin dont get acne on it which is good its fast acting so have some fun!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SG2009 View Post
    are u serious about this: I gained from 163ish to 175ish, lost 2-3lbs post cycle

Who makes up this group you refer to?

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    I was thinking the same thing

smalltime7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    lol i have never reached 200 but im a damn thick 195 at 5'6" lol

SO am I good to go or not? It would be nice to see a vet weigh in.

I had a blood test and my rbc count is good but Idk about immune response and I am sick. Low dose gets me good gains so why up it? Doing least amount as possible. Growing into my doses. I always see guys with outrageous cycles and I'm not pro and don't wanna be so leave my liver and kidneys alone lol. Also pumps can ruin my workouts.

a lot of guys are 230 at 20%bf. That only makes them 180lbs of lbm. I am pretty lean so I'm pretty close to my real weight.

Public Enemy is offline Associate Member
    Its difficult to be around 200lbs with low body fat. Genetics play a big role in how much you can gain. Steroids do not mean everybody will be like Arnold. But being 173lbs at 5'8 is not bad at all in my opinion if bf is low.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Why taper the dose?
    WKS 1-4 40mg every day, spread throughout the day.
    Have nolva on hand.

Bert and twist, i now understand the circumstances.

Twist, i went through a very similar youth just as you did with the whole diet dificiency thing. So im well aware of the hardships in bodybuilding, trust me. I too till this day still have extreme difficulty eating 3500 calories ritually. Guess i cant really knock you on this one being of similarity and i too cycled at a weight that was very low. Guess some of us do have a free pass on this thing, huh? Lol.

My apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by SG2009 View Post
    Naw man, we're all skinny lil turds trying to get big...

Quote Originally Posted by eGGz View Post
    Why taper the dose?
    WKS 1-4 40mg every day, spread throughout the day.
    Have nolva on hand.
    See post #19

Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    Naw man, we're all skinny lil turds trying to get big...
    If I was over 200 I would be cutting to be 190 at a low low bf. 185 @ 8% is my goal. 195 @ 8% if my damn wheels will grow!!

SO good or not?

Lol, nobody has still answered ur question.

No vets or experienced have said no....you have good blood work and only you know if youre ready to go.

Ok I am 80% sure I will run it unless someone says no. I am
    Gonna try to take a blood test on cycle to see what it does to
    My body

Blog Entries
    no its not the way to go, your just drifting from one cycle to another. even though you are on trt you still need breaks from when youve done a blast. im on trt and can gain nice and slow from my 250mg pw, just manipulate your diet.

and wtf didnt you memntion you were on trt? are we supposed to guess or just think your an idiot who doesnt pct?
    Last edited by dec11; 12-20-2010 at 01:50 PM.

Blog Entries

oh dear, what are you on about?! if your sick back off training, you arent going to lose 50lbs in a few days. basically you want to run an AAS to offset the cold. you dont know much about what you are doing tbh
    Last edited by dec11; 12-20-2010 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    no its not the way to go, your just drifting from one cycle to another. even though you are on trt you still need breaks from when youve done a blast. im on trt and can gain nice and slow from my 250mg pw, just manipulate your diet.

and wtf didnt you memntion you were on trt? are we supposed to guess or just think your an idiot who doesnt pct?
    Why don't you read the first sentence of my first post... I take 125mgs -150mgs per week of trt. I bet I could gain well on 250mgs too lol. But I can't hang with the estrogenic sides I get and I don't wanna run an ai or anything else for reasons I don't feel like getting into.

oh dear, what are you on about?! if your sick back off training, you arent going to lose 50lbs in a few days. basically you want to run an AAS to offset the cold. you dont know much about what you are doing tbh
    I'm just saying I wanna run dbol and I wonder if I have been off for enough time. AAS won't offset the cold, I just wanna make sure it won't lower my immune system much. The whole reason I got sick was because I upped my test dose to 200mgs per week and that backfired. I did back off training. I'm not worried about losing 50lbs, I'm worried about losing 10lbs. I am eating much better today anyway so I don't have much of a fear of losing too much more than I just lost this weekend (2 lbs). So I think I'm solid at 170 but I wanna see what another cycle of dbol will do.

It's a low dose after the first week and I have been off for more than "time on plus pct = time off" Bloodwork is good and I will see what bloodwork is like when on. Still not good?

I'm not trying to argue btw. Last time I came on here with a proposed cycle a couple guys said it was a bad idea and I scratched it. I'll do the same thing if I must, I just want to have a good reason for it. Seems to me like most of the guys here don't want anyone to cycle but themselves...

Blog Entries
    Why don't you read the first sentence of my first post... I take 125mgs -150mgs per week of trt. I bet I could gain well on 250mgs too lol. But I can't hang with the estrogenic sides I get and I don't wanna run an ai or anything else for reasons I don't feel like getting into.

I'm just saying I wanna run dbol and I wonder if I have been off for enough time. AAS won't offset the cold, I just wanna make sure it won't lower my immune system much. The whole reason I got sick was because I upped my test dose to 200mgs per week and that backfired. I did back off training. I'm not worried about losing 50lbs, I'm worried about losing 10lbs. I am eating much better today anyway so I don't have much of a fear of losing too much more than I just lost this weekend (2 lbs). So I think I'm solid at 170 but I wanna see what another cycle of dbol will do.

It's a low dose after the first week and I have been off for more than "time on plus pct = time off" Bloodwork is good and I will see what bloodwork is like when on. Still not good?

I'm not trying to argue btw. Last time I came on here with a proposed cycle a couple guys said it was a bad idea and I scratched it. I'll do the same thing if I must, I just want to have a good reason for it. Seems to me like most of the guys here don't want anyone to cycle but themselves...
    apologies, my fault.
    i still dont think its a good idea to hit it so often, your body needs a break. i certainly wouldnt run anything like that. what was with the 20mgs eod with the dbol? thats just rollercoasting blood levels

In your opinion how long should my break be? I pretty much came off cycle. But ed made the pumps hurt so I stopped. It was effecting my workouts to the point where I would do 2 sets then leave cuz I couldn't stand lol.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey man,

What else have you looked at in the way of cycles?...sorry if you have already laid it out somewhere.

IMO...D-bol is shit.

I would look to add NPP to your TRT does for a short to med length cycle.

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Tbol anybody??? Way milder than dbol .....

Blog Entries
    In your opinion how long should my break be? I pretty much came off cycle. But ed made the pumps hurt so I stopped. It was effecting my workouts to the point where I would do 2 sets then leave cuz I couldn't stand lol.
    i still cycle my blasts as if i wasnt on trt, 3 cycles max per year. there arent any rules for any individual but IMO you have consider other sides like BP etc, you cant just keep straining your body every couple of months. i dont understand how you think going up to 200mg pw made you ill?
    have you considered HGH?

and i agree with above, theres way better options than dbol
    Last edited by dec11; 12-21-2010 at 02:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    Hey man,

What else have you looked at in the way of cycles?...sorry if you have already laid it out somewhere.

IMO...D-bol is shit.

I would look to add NPP to your TRT does for a short to med length cycle.
    I have never thought about NPP. I will look into it. I have 25g of dbol ... I got great gains from the last cycle and it didn't last very long. What can I expect from NPP?

Quote Originally Posted by POPS View Post
    Tbol anybody??? Way milder than dbol.....
    I am looking into TBOL too thank you Pops. Like I said If I were to purchase something I would get different products probably but I have a ton of it sitting around so a small cycle is not gonna cost me anything.

i still cycle my blasts as if i wasnt on trt, 3 cycles max per year. there arent any rules for any individual but IMO you have consider other sides like BP etc, you cant just keep straining your body every couple of months. i dont understand how you think going up to 200mg pw made you ill?
    have you considered HGH?

and i agree with above, theres way better options than dbol
    I am on hgh currently but I don't take it everyday. I only take like 5ius 3x per week after I workout big muscle groups. I might switch to 2ius ed in the morning when I wake up. I am using serostim and don't have the cash to run it at high doses for long periods of time.

I respect your opinion Dec and I appreciate you voicing it. I think I am gonna go ahead with the cycle as everything seems to be lined up and working properly (BP, RBC count, time on + pct = time off etc). I will probably cut it short when I feel I have gained enough weight and I will get a mid cycle blood test to see how my body reacted to it. Please don't let this deter you from voicing your opinion when I come here and ask for advice.

I am working on a real cycle soon and will want to run it in 3-4 months if I am not at my goal by then already (and bloodwork is good). I will do a little research on Tbol and NPP and figure out what to put into my cycle. Any info you guys have on good compounds to run would be great. I am not willing to do tren though.

Many get very good strength and weight gains from NPP. Funny we see guys jumping straight to tren before even looking at a relative safe steroid like NPP...when I say safe- NPP has less chance of androgenic side-effects then the same Test dose...while been somewhere around 3 x times as anabolic as testosterone , with little water retention in most users. "While estrogenic side-effects are fairly uncommon with nandrolone use alone, they can indeed occur and the implications of nandrolone's activity as a progesterone indicate these potential side-effects aren't to be solved with an aromatase inhibitor alone (like Cytadren). As long as there is estrogen in the system (indicating a possible increase of the problem when stacked with another aromatizing compound) progesterone can agonize its effects. And since progesterone receptors are found in breast tissue and have been linked to the formation of milk ducts, progestagenic activity may aggravate possibly gynocomastia."
    It is normally used for mass building.

My second pick for you is EQ, while I have never used it, I do think that EQ has liitle in the wau of estrogenic effects or progestagenic activity.....so no gyno or bloat but lean gains. Many guys don't rate EQ, but been lean as you are and been susceptible to the side as you are I think a good choice.

Thanks Terraj! I love eq but most guys hate it. From my experience it doesn't yield great gains but it does make you hungry and that is 90% of the battle with me.

So what about a stack like this:
    test (obviously)
    eq (for hunger)
    NPP (for gains)
    anything else? I was thinking of anavar , winstrol , or primo. What do you guys think?

Keep in mind this cycle is like 3-4 months away I bet.

How about one other compound with the test base, thats what I would do. If you have already done EQ, I would only add NPP this run.

Ok thanks for the advice

Thread Information