Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Van Suka is offline Junior Member

Cypionate or Enanthatate?

After about a week of reading this forum, I have learned that testosterone alone will suffice for a first time user, as it will allow them to observe how their body will react. That being said......

One has Cypionate and Enanthate to choose from; is one more effective than the other?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Test is test cyp or entanate same sh**

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    They're so similar in ester length that you won't notice any difference.
    However, Test C can crash easily, so most prefer E for this reason.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Indeed they are of the same checmical similarities...strangely, however, I personally have noticed that test c has an effect on my sex drive MUCH sooner then test e. Im talking like within 3-5 days! Dont understand it and it was clearly not mental (will elaborate if needed) but test e can take a full 2 wks before ANY effects are noticed. Perhaps this is why TRT patients are administered test c more frequently then test e (from my research).

It is said that once you feel an increased libido, the muscle building properties of the drug are taking effect at that moment in time. I typically either increase my dose or cease cycle whenever libido diminishes or disappears.

bruary17 is offline Member
    Test is test. As a synthetic compound, there is no difference, the ester is what changes the game some. Go with enth. It's the most commonly used test for first timers. Run it anywhere from 10 to 14 weeks. And since you have virgin receptors you can also shoot for lower mg shots....like 300mg, this could lessen the chance for possible sides as well as still provide you with good gains.
    Last edited by bruary17; 12-20-2010 at 01:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    Indeed they are of the same checmical similarities...strangely, however, I personally have noticed that test c has an effect on my sex drive MUCH sooner then test e. Im talking like within 3-5 days! Dont understand it and it was clearly not mental (will elaborate if needed) but test e can take a full 2 wks before ANY effects are noticed. Perhaps this is why TRT patients are administered test c more frequently then test e (from my research).

It is said that once you feel an increased libido, the muscle building properties of the drug are taking effect at that moment in time. I typically either increase my dose or cease cycle whenever libido diminishes or disappears.
    Very interesting. Without turning this thread into an "R" rated discussion, what kind of drives are you talking about here? My lady friend is very interested to know

Very interesting. Without turning this thread into an "R" rated discussion, what kind of drives are you talking about here? My lady friend is very interested to know

Quote Originally Posted by bruary17 View Post
    Test is test. As a synthetic compound, there is no difference, the ester is what changes the game some. Go with enth. It's the most commonly used test for first timers. Run it 10 to 12 weeks. And since you have virgin receptors you can also shoot for lower mg shots....like 300mg, this could lessen the chance for possible sides as well as still provide you with good gains.
    What? Running 300mg a week is essentially a TRT dosage my man. Common rule of thumb is 1st cycle @ 500mg/wk...minumum.

Test is test. As a synthetic compound, there is no difference, the ester is what changes the game some. Go with enth. It's the most commonly used test for first timers. Run it 10 to 12 weeks. And since you have virgin receptors you can also shoot for lower mg shots....like 300mg, this could lessen the chance for possible sides as well as still provide you with good gains.
    Excellent, that will save me some money as well. Could I increase dosage closer to the tail end of the cycle to 400mg perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Van Suka View Post
    Drive as in "sex-drive". A common wanted side effect from taking test, lol.

Gotta ask you know, what are your body stats, cycle/training history?

What? Running 300mg a week is essentially a TRT dosage my man. Common rule of thumb is 1st cycle @ 500mg/wk...minumum.
    TRT dosage? What does this mean vungone501? have yet to come across this abbreviation.

Drive as in "sex-drive". A common wanted side effect from taking test, lol.

Gotta ask you know, what are your body stats, cycle/training history?
    33 yrs. old
    5' 9.5"
    178 lbs
    15% bf
    2 years intense training (mostly crossfit)
    no cycle history

TRT= Testosterone Replacemnt Therapy: TRT is a type treatement given to those who have low levels of testosterone .

The good news is your body, statistically, is ready for cycling. However, given the chance to observe your knowlege, I would have to suggest taking more time to do some thourough research in using steroids as there are many Good/Bad consequences to be aware of. During this time, learn the importance of creating and maintaining a solid/consistant diet that will accomadate the use of anabolics.

I would also suggest spending ALOT of time in the diet/trainging/steroids q&a section of this board and loading up on knowlegde until you can approach this situation with sincere confidence to begin cycling.

Good luck and be patient.

TRT= Testosterone Replacemnt Therapy: TRT is a type treatement given to those who have low levels of testosterone .

The good news is your body, statistically, is ready for cycling. However, given the chance to observe your knowlege, I would have to suggest taking more time to do some thourough research in using steroids as there are many Good/Bad consequences to be aware of. During this time, learn the importance of creating and maintaining a solid/consistant diet that will accomadate the use of anabolics.

I would also suggest spending ALOT of time in the diet/trainging/steroids q&a section of this board and loading up on knowlegde until you can approach this situation with sincere confidence to begin cycling.

Yes I agree, my next step is to tackle the diet section. I have been eating very clean for the last 2 years and have taken necessary supplements (ie. whey protein isolate, aminos, multi vit, zinc, vit C, fish oils, stinging nettle, ashawgandha, etc..).

You have been a tremendous help my friend and I thank you. I'm in no hurry.....I want to be well prepared before I start something so serious.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    They act almost identical.

You da man Van!

Your patience will pay off!

Your receptiveness will not go unnoticed in the future, keep asking querstions.

That is not a factor in which is prescribed. Test Cyp is the long-estered testosterone produced and prescribed in the US (though there are 2 smaller pharma companies that make Enanthate ). The same holds true for Enanthate in the rest of the world. There is no logical reason for the US picking Cyp. That is probably just what the first used in US studies or produced first, so everyone just followed suit.

pwnflow is offline Associate Member
    Come on man that's clearly not true. TRT dose is 100mg/wk. No doctor can give 300mg/wk and still keep his licence.

Duckhombre is offline Associate Member
    First, try to determine the highest quality enan or cyp you can get, and get that one. It may be debatable that cyp is less commonly faked.
    Second, I think 250-350 is a suitable starting point, and it is much easier to increase the dose at 4 weeks than lower it. There is no need to dive in head first. I am on trt and I get 150mg/week, and I know very few that are legitamitly prescribed more than 200...

Quote Originally Posted by pwnflow View Post
    Come on man that's clearly not true. TRT dose is 100mg/wk. No doctor can give 300mg/wk and still keep his licence.
    Agreed. Most will get good results from 300mg/week on a first cycle, since it is probably at least tripling their test levels.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    got to do the enanthate / cheaper and all over the place

Where are you getting your information from? Because it's incorrect. A Dr. prescribing 300mg shot of test for trt? That is unheard of! The correct common rule of thumb is lower doses of test for first timers can produce significant gains AND minimize possible sides.

You say 500mg MINIMUM for first timers? Do your homework and stop spreading misleading advice before you give someone gyno.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Agreed. Most will get good results from 300mg/week on a first cycle, since it is probably at least tripling their test levels.
    I understand that 300mg/wk dose is triple that of natural test production but this was not my point here. I was simply implying that 300mg is so close to trt why not just run the genrally suggested cycling dosage at 500mg?

Trt is typically prescribed at a dosage between 100-200 mg wk and ive seen as high as 300mg wk! If a person here is taking testosterone to build muscle at a decent rate, why would they start off in a range that doctors prrscribe to patients to assist in treating sexual dysfunction?

Public Enemy is offline Associate Member
    Cypionate 's half life is about 12 days, Enanthate is a little less. They are basically the same thing in effect on body but the timing is a little different.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I understand that 300mg/wk dose is triple that of natural test production was this was not my point here. I was simply implying that 300mg is so close to trt why not just run the genrally suggested cycling dosage at 500mg?

Trt is typically prescribed at a dosage between 100-200 mg wk and ive seen as high as 300mg wk! If a person here is taking testosterone to build muscle at a decent rate, why would they start off in a range that doctors prrscribe to patients to assist in treating sexual dysfunction?
    Because 300mg/wk is an unusually high and uncommon dose for TRT.

TRT is not simply "treating sexual dysfunction". There is much more to it than that.

300mg/wk is actually a fine starting dose for a cycle. Use the least amount of drugs possible to get the job done.

I understand 500mg/wk is always used as a guideline for first time users, but I've known people who did very well off 300mg/wk.

Where are you getting your information from? Because it's incorrect. A Dr. prescribing 300mg shot of test for trt? That is unheard of! The correct common rule of thumb is lower doses of test for first timers can produce significant gains AND minimize possible sides.

You say 500mg MINIMUM for first timers? Do your homework and stop spreading misleading advice before you give someone gyno.
    It is quite clear that you have never done any research in trt. Quit side kicking with everyone as it does seem to be a common thing with you(just seeing by you recent posts).

What are you you 6'1" @ 175lbs giving steroid advice, LMFAO!

Grow up kid.

Dullicate post
    Last edited by yungone501; 12-20-2010 at 02:34 AM. Reason: Duplicate post

covert025 is offline Associate Member
    You can probably have good results with as low as 300mg per week but 500mg is the general starting point for most first time users. If you wanna be on the safe side, start off at 300mg, if no side effects occur increase up to 500mg after 4 weeks.

Just to give you an idea, my stats are:
    Age 24
    5'5
    160lb
    12-14% bf

I did a 500mg/week cycle and about to finish in a couple of weeks here, no major sides. You have close to 20lbs on me, you should be fine at 500mg

Agreed d7m, either way you look at this, 300mg is not a common doasge for both trt or even a beginning cycle. I do understand that sum might HAVE to do 300 mg in a cycle starting out but most of everyone can handle 500mg.

I believe this argument is on the fine line of which there no real answer.

It is quite clear that you have never done any research in trt. Quit side kicking with everyone as it does seem to be a common thing with you(just seeing by you recent posts).

Grow up kid.
    Not that it really matters, but I'm 6'1, "185" don't jip me on those 10 pnds. I've never taken a cycle in my life, first one will be this spring. I give information because I've armed myself with alot of good knowledge from this site. Call me a parrot, a pygeon, a cockatoo, whatever you like.

TRT isn't just used for low libido, it's used for numerous issues, that's common knowledge which you seem to lack. It's unnecessary and not advised to tell someone who's never used gear before, that 500mg is MINIMUM for a first cycle, it is not. Great results can come from 300mg and it's great way of introducing yourself to the drugs to discover how your body will respond.

Several people already responded to your incorrect response. Please stop giving new comers your uneducated advise, your liable to hurt someone.

Also, calling out my frame and putting "LMAO" after it, only drops your credibility even more.
    Last edited by bruary17; 12-20-2010 at 03:43 AM.

Sorry there bruary, um...185lbs, excuse me...

Yes i admit, my advice will "hurt someone". Lol, whatever.

Lol'd. "However, given the chance to observe your knowlege"

"During this time, learn the importance of creating and maintaining a solid/consistant diet that will accomadate the use of anabolics."

yungone501 is a wise and almighty buddha-like scholar of the steroids, he resides in the andes meditating and studying the way of the anabolics, emerging only to display his wealth of knowledge and advice to first time users. Thank you almighty one. Thank you. .....Shalom..... (bowes and quietly walks away)

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Can we stop with the bickering(its childish)

Wow, i feel like im in kindergarden all over again...

Sorry for arguing with this one everybody!

Grow up kid.
    .....and I'm the one in Kindergarden? The hypocrisy here is so evident. How old are you?! I'm all done with you dude. The more you type the dumber you sound. Stop trying to sound smart in your posts, they sound silly. And refrain from giving anymore advice.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Lets keep this thread on track guy's please...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

the judge is offline New Member
    i agree with yungone...........im on trt program a 200mg 1cc per week and my old man 350mg 1.8cc per week.500mg sounds very reasonable to me.

Kdub is offline Associate Member
    I agree. I notice a considerable difference between Cyp and Enan. I have noticed that Cyp gets in and out my system quicker. Agreed again about the 5 day time period. Compared to Cyp, the Enan leaves me "flat". All medical literature and scientific evidence (theory via research papers and ester structure) reach the same conclusion that Cyp and Enan are near identical and perhaps to others they are.

Many believe that Test is Test and "it is" but from my experiences, I prefer Cyp over Enan and Prop. I have little experience with Suspension, Sustanon or Omnadren . I get a better result when I combine Prop and Cyp together versus Prop and Enan.

These are my finding after keeping detailed records.

Yungone501, you have a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kdub View Post
    I agree. I notice a considerable difference between Cyp and Enan. I have noticed that Cyp gets in and out my system quicker. Agreed again about the 5 day time period. Compared to Cyp, the Enan leaves me "flat". All medical literature and scientific evidence (theory via research papers and ester structure) reach the same conclusion that Cyp and Enan are near identical and perhaps to others they are.

Many believe that Test is Test and "it is" but from my experiences, I prefer Cyp over Enan and Prop. I have little experience with Suspension, Sustanon or Omnadren . I get a better result when I combine Prop and Cyp together versus Prop and Enan.

These are my finding after keeping detailed records.

Yungone501, you have a PM.
    You may notice it sooner (maybe because the Cyp you've gotten has been of higher quality than the Enanthate ), but it is impossible for Cyp to actually peak and clear your system faster than Enanthate. E is the shorter ester.

Kdub is offline Associate Member
    Yes, the ester tells us it is impossible to peak and clear. It is possible the quality may have been better as both came from a Vet supply outlet in Aussie before they went S4. The were the 200 ml "bladders" used to inject masses of sheep to prevent sheath rot.

The differences between the Enan and Cyp was night and day. The Cyp felt as though it was 2-3X the strength as the Enan. When I brought a whole whack of the Cyp back to Canada, the guys were extremely impressed with it. They also reported quick kick in time and felt an elevation of body temperature and reddening of the skin (flushing). Naturally they wanted more but I was not in the business of selling AAS.

The group of pro and up coming pro bodybuilders I trained and learned from all favoured Cyp over Enan. Makes me wonder if we don't know all there is to know about Cyp.

Paul Borrenson [sp] said that Cyp is a dirty/raw drug and that it was designed for canines. Fascinating, this whole AAS world...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information