ijbickerdike is offline Associate Member

Smile Would you trust it????

Hi,

I have been looking to buy Test E, but would you really trust buying it online or would you give it a miss totally. how much stuff online is actually real????

I have been looking at sites who only deal in money transfers which i can understand, but i dont want to part with my money incase i never see the stuff or get a vial of water.

All thought would be appreciated.

Thanks

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like you are fishing for a source.

No mate, just after peoples thought and experiences. So if anyone does reply I AM NOT AFTER A SOURCE SO PLEASE DO NOT PUT ONE.

lil_herc81 is offline Member
    This can be considered fishing as red said in hopes someone will hit you up with an offer. If you read in the forum there is a section that advises against online sales. My experience is there are a few real places online but you have to hunt to find them. Weighing the risk, buying a sample order small quantity etc.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    its all part of the came ,you have to be wiling to take the chance

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well, everything out there was purchased online at one point (whether it was the raw materials or the finished product). Nobody is ****ing flying to China, buying the raws face to face, then flying them back, brewing it up and selling it face to face.
    You just have to stick around on the boards long enough to know what to look for.

Yeah buying a small quantity sounds like a good idea.

Am i allowed to put pics on here when i get it though to see if people think it is real or not as long as i block out the source????

And i wouldn't trust an offer on here anyway as i have heard about the scams etc.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ijbickerdike View Post
    Am i allowed to put pics on here when i get it though to see if people think it is real or not as long as i block out the source????
    Sure.

Right, just ordered 1 vial, lets see if it arrives

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    bro your in england doesint it grow on trees there?
    Hi,

I have been looking to buy Test E, but would you really trust buying it online or would you give it a miss totally. how much stuff online is actually real????

I have been looking at sites who only deal in money transfers which i can understand, but i dont want to part with my money incase i never see the stuff or get a vial of water.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    bro your in england doesint it grow on trees there?
    It's legal for them to use, but not to buy or sell.

It's pretty hard to get in England with the weired laws surrouding it all.

eyepoker is offline Junior Member
    I too am trying to locate a source for test e or c. The one I have used in the past is out of stock at the moment. I have found several possible sources online but like the guys said above it is a gamble. It seems to me that powder would be safer to ship overseas but all the stuff I can locate is finished product. O well I will roll the dice. Im not fishing so dont pm me a source.

Guys, instead of throwing in a BS "don't throw me a source" disclaimer, just drop the subject entirely.

eyepoker is offline Junior Member
    Do you guys feel safe getting vials shipped to you overseas? It seems like it would be easy to spot.

honestly i think the steroid market is pretty much dominated by the internet... I've never met someone who sold steroids and when you think about it finding steroid dealers on the street is a lot harder then finding pot dealers because....

1. most importantly, the average steroid user earns more then the average U.S citizen and is highly educated... so why would he go into selling substances illegally?

2. Unless you purchase the powders, its extremely difficult to make steroids from scratch and would require a 300,000 dollar lab and a chemist degree.

3. Steroids are not nearly as popular as street drugs like cocaine and marijuana, which minimizes the profit potential to be a street dealer.

So yeah i believe you kinda do have to suck it up and try the internet, although if you spend a month looking for one and have some decent computer street smarts. You'll probably be able to find one, However it is very hard to find a source that is 100% straight... many and i mean many perhaps like 70-75% of the ones that actually sell legitimate steroids are selective scammers and will short you on some of the things you buy. However i sort of blame that on the competition sources face on the internet (people always want the cheapest steroids around).

Also another thing, especially if you live in america is that selling steroids is a much more serious charge then marijuana, simply being in posession of a tab of anadrol means a felony. So if your gonna start selling drugs illegally why let it be steroids?
    Last edited by Superhero d-bolman; 12-20-2010 at 06:37 AM.

Since i joined in march i have been searching sites etc and found one that seems more genuine than others. Hopefully i will be right when and or if the vial turns up.

Like i said i will post pics on here and let you guys have your opinion, and hopefully some good advice on it.

Quote Originally Posted by eyepoker View Post
    Do you guys feel safe getting vials shipped to you overseas? It seems like it would be easy to spot.
    Apparently they are not that easy to spot, but then again they would always say that

kleaver is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    best shot is to buy something small, if you get something legit, chances are you'll get good stuff again. however, b'c most .commers are resellers and not manufacturers themselves, they could be passing on some fakes and not know it.

good luck

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Hi,

Thanks
    There are a lot of fake sites out there, one must be careful.
    I have only done business on the internet. Never used a credit card never will.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your in the UK mate, it is everywhere

pwnflow is offline Associate Member
    Also beware of selective scammers. I personally feel safer with email sources than website sources.

Thread Information