Infanz is offline New Member

How long after PCT should I wait before beginning another cycle?

For my cycles I've decided to stick with only Test Cypionate , 1.5 cc's on monday and thursday. I'm approaching my 8th week and will be beginning my PCT after my 12th week. My PCT will be approximately 6 weeks. I was thinking about waiting another 6 weeks after this before starting another cycle of Test Cyp. Is this too long to wait? Or should I do another cycle right after PCT ends? Thanks for the help.

fukngruvn is offline Associate Member
    typical rule of thumb is time on + pct = time off

so the cycle is 12 weeks, plus 6 weeks PCT, and then take 18 weeks off? Wow. I didn't expect that long. Seems like most guys I know take 1 or 2 months off max then right back on, but if this is the healthiest and safest way then so be it.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can get blood work done to see where your levels are and if things look good there is no problem going back on earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    You can get blood work done to see where your levels are and if things look good there is no problem going back on earlier.
    What are the main items you should be looking at with blood work, and where should these items be as far as a "safe zone"?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Testosterone levels , estrogen, cholesterol,liver values.....

Is that it? What about blood pressure and kidneys, urine etc?

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Infanz.... Looking over your earlier posts, I think when you come off your cycle you need to learn to diet properly before running another cycle.... Go post your entire diet up in the diet section because if you're gaining more fat then muscle while on cycle you are doing something horribly wrong.

Also.... I don't know anyone who only takes a month off between cycle.... stick to time on + PCT = Time off before next cycle

But please.... get your diet on track first.

Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi View Post
    Infanz.... Looking over your earlier posts, I think when you come off your cycle you need to learn to diet properly before running another cycle.... Go post your entire diet up in the diet section because if you're gaining more fat then muscle while on cycle you are doing something horribly wrong.

Also.... I don't know anyone who only takes a month off between cycle.... stick to time on + PCT = Time off before next cycle

But please.... get your diet on track first.
    Diet is going really well, seems like after my 6th week it all started clicking together, I even dropped a belt hole. Strength is growing every week now. I just hoped the fat would have dropped faster but then again how much results can you truly expect in only 6 weeks? heh. Monday will be my 8th week. Cardio is going really well also. I've also noticed some previous injuries have really been helped since the start of the cycle since they no longer prevent movement etc.

Regarding blood work, how soon should I have my labs done? Before PCT? After PCT? a month after PCT? Thanks.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Wat he said time on + PCT

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Infanz View Post
    so the cycle is 12 weeks, plus 6 weeks PCT, and then take 18 weeks off? Wow. I didn't expect that long. Seems like most guys I know take 1 or 2 months off max then right back on, but if this is the healthiest and safest way then so be it.
    Not everyone who posts on here has their health high on their priority list as it should be. Yes, you could do back to back cycles with little or no break in between. Should you? Is That optimal for growth? Is it the safest? I think you know the answer

2 cycles a year is fine with me.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Cycle length + pct length = time off between cycles.

Thread Information