4SMMA is offline Junior Member

8 Weeks Prop, 6 weeks DBol. What do you all think?

I am old enough to drink, and i am over 200lbs.

I know people suggest 1-4- dbol but I dont think 2 extra weeks would hurt.

Opinions.!?

no replies . seriously.....

markdbg is offline Associate Member
    u need to relax first of all.
    how old are u?
    years training?
    over 200 pounds but at what body fat?

answer these first before i give u any advice, cause i know everyone else who knows what there talking about will ask the same.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 4SMMA View Post

Opinions.!?
    wtf? in other words your a kid

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Why are you taking Dbol ? To kick start a short ester cycle? Makes zero sense....

covert025 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    Why are you taking Dbol? To kick start a short ester cycle? Makes zero sense....
    What he said.
    And if this your first cycle prop is a bad idea, if you have never pinned before, you are mentally and physically committing to 3-4 injections per week.

Brewster is offline Member

Opinions.!?
    Where, Mexico?

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Why are you taking Dbol? To kick start a short ester cycle? Makes zero sense....
    Dbol should not be discarded as a compound just because it is popular to 'Kick Start' a cycle...

It is a compound that can be run along side any other compounds for the whole duration of a cycle (im talking low dose here)

The main problem here is this guys age

In the UK you can drink at 18

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    wtf? in other words your a kid
    in the State u need to be 21, unlike 16-18 over here.. 21 is still too young though..

assuming you are 24+ i would say that is just fine.. most my gains happen in the first 6 weeks anyways, and most research Ronnie has provided shows that 8 week cycles are the most efficient.

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    Dbol should not be discarded as a compound just because it is popular to 'Kick Start' a cycle...

It is a compound that can be run along side any other compounds for the whole duration of a cycle (im talking low dose here)

The main problem here is this guys age

In the UK you can drink at 18
    Most guys (including myself) lose all of their dbol their "gains" when they come off...so I don't see much of a use for it other than a kickstart, which I still think water retending orals like drol and dbol are pointless.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Here we go again!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by markdbg View Post
    u need to relax first of all.
    how old are u?
    years training?
    over 200 pounds but at what body fat?

answer these first before i give u any advice, cause i know everyone else who knows what there talking about will ask the same.
    I am pretty much have my cycle set in stone, but since you all want to know my bf% I am 205 at 10.7%bf. 21 years old. Bench 385, Squat[FULL SQUAT, NO 1/4'S HERE] 335 for 14 as of yesterday. SDL - 455.

Most guys (including myself) lose all of their dbol their "gains" when they come off...so I don't see much of a use for it other than a kickstart, which I still think water retending orals like drol and dbol are pointless.
    I'm not gettin on you or anything, but if that is you in the pic, you are pretty damn lean. This makes me think you're all about stay lean and dont want to bulk, which also makes me think if you cycled dbol and lost it, your diet probably wasn't in order. Not enough cal's carbs, but protein was probaby on point. Just an opinion.

Also, if you're cycling, I am already naturally bigger than youself. Just saying. No offence.

Quote Originally Posted by 4SMMA;546***0
    I'm not gettin on you or anything, but if that is you in the pic, you are pretty damn lean. This makes me think you're all about stay lean and dont want to bulk, which also makes me think if you cycled dbol and lost it, your diet probably wasn't in order. Not enough cal's carbs, but protein was probaby on point. Just an opinion.

Also, if you're cycling, I am already naturally bigger than youself. Just saying. No offence.
    You're right about one thing. I was lean in my avi, about 238lbs at 6'2"....which was taken in July. Now, I'm close to 260 with a shitty bf% (15% or so), but if you're bigger than me naturally, hats off to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewster View Post
    Where, Mexico?
    I hate how these post are all out of order.

No, the USA. Screw Mexico with a passion.

Are you really so dumb that you actually think mexico has an MMA Gym? Look at my name. Was that not a dead give away that I do mma?
    Mexico is too poor to open even one MMA Gym; EVEN ONE.

You're right about one thing. I was lean in my avi, about 238lbs at 6'2"....which was taken in July. Now, I'm close to 260 with a shitty bf% (15% or so), but if you're bigger than me naturally, hats off to you.
    238 AT 6'2''. I am calling your bull.

Who said I was kick starting anything?

I am just stacking it with the prop, since I already have prop, hoping to add some additional gain in there somewhere. If not, hell, I tried.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...cle&highlight=

^That was my fall bulking diet. Please take a good look and give me a critique and expalin where I should add in more fat and carbs. I'm all ears. Also, take notice that I tried combining an oral with two short ester compounds and I found that it was pointless, which is why I am trying to save you the trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by covert025 View Post
    What he said.
    And if this your first cycle prop is a bad idea, if you have never pinned before, you are mentally and physically committing to 3-4 injections per week.
    Once again, who said I was kick starting a cycle?

Why don't you people actually read what is written.

I know that you're assuming that it is a kick start, because that is what people like to do, but read what is written. Nothing about a kick start is written. People, come on.

Plus, there is nothing written in stone that states dbol is just simply a kick starting drug. It is common yes, but it does have other uses such as something as simple as a plain ole stack.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...cle&highlight=

^That was my fall bulking diet. Please take a good look and give me a critique and expalin where I should add in more fat and carbs. I'm all ears. Also, take notice that I tried combining an oral with two short ester compounds and I found that it was pointless, which is why I am trying to save you the trouble.
    Lay off the ****ing shakes. Damn. Eat some food.

sixoner is offline Member
    but it does have other uses such as something as simple as a plain ole stack.
    you mean just taking compounds for the fuk of it for shits and giggles??? or do you mean for additional gains in strength or otherwise hopefully its the latter cause taking shit just to see what happens then whats the point in asking anybody just handle your business then

Lay off the ****ing shakes. Damn. Eat some food.
    If anyone agrees with you that there is not enough food in my fall bulking diet, I will never make another post on this forum again. You have my word. Children like you are what gives most young men a bad name on most forums.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    4SMMA, you got a pretty shitty attitude when it comes to taking advice.. I am sure you know all there is to know about doing steroids at the ripe old age of 21, so i am begining to question why you even bother coming on this board.

Dianabol and Anadrol are very good for kick starting a cycle as they will pack on the size/strength in days, where as most esthers take a while to build in your system. In all honesty, taking Dbol with Test-P is probably a waste of money since Test P is a short esther anyways.. You will get a little bigger and slightly bigger "pumps" but will not retain more than maybe one extra pound due to it.. It is primarily Androgenic and therefore not the strongest compound when it comes to retaining muscle mass, compared to orals like Winny and Anavar (which put weight on slowly but you keep it) where Abombs and DBol will put size on fast 20lbs in ten days in my personal experience, but you lose all of it as it is simply instructing your muscles to retain more water and protein and not actually contributing to building larger muscles.

At the age of 21 you should really wait another 3 years to start juicing, but i can tell by the way you talk to people your mind is already set and you will not head any advice so if you have the drugs already go ahead and take them and find out for yourself.

sixoner is offline Member
    why do some guys come on here just to talk shit?? dude says his cycle is set in stone after coming in all impatient talking shit and disrespecting and blowing his own nuts how he's an MMA guy...who really gives a flyin fuk?? what is the point really??

OP just think if some dude came into your camp talking shit like you are bro, would you step up to help him out??? take it easy man no need to get all sideways you asked, so some guys responded based on their experiences and you're not trying to hear it...if you know everything then why the fuk ask anybody and more importantly why disrespect..

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by sixoner View Post
    why do some guys come on here just to talk shit?? dude says his cycle is set in stone after coming in all impatient talking shit and disrespecting and blowing his own nuts how he's an MMA guy...who really gives a flyin fuk?? what is the point really??

OP just think if some dude came into your camp talking shit like you are bro, would you step up to help him out??? take it easy man no need to get all sideways you asked, so some guys responded based on their experiences and you're not trying to hear it...if you know everything then why the fuk ask anybody and more importantly why disrespect..
    ^^

he is right

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    ****** your diet looked awesome btw

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I hate how these post are all out of order.

No, the USA. Screw Mexico with a passion.

Are you really so dumb that you actually think mexico has an MMA Gym? Look at my name. Was that not a dead give away that I do mma?
    Mexico is too poor to open even one MMA Gym; EVEN ONE.
    Actually there are MMA gyms in Mexico, I think Heurta has one and I know Gracie does and there are many other "MMA" gym its just that they have old karate and boxing instuctors and you gotta bring your own gear and when you ask them if they know about leg locks they say "Seeh my broahther was on a chain ghangh!"

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    have you run it at a low dose (20 mg) for an extended time (8-12 weeks) with an AI?

i couldnt run it over 20mg because of back cramps, so i think its a good compound to run throughout as it will increase strength which in turn will increase LBM if you are using larger weights

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    have you run it at a low dose (20 mg) for an extended time (8-12 weeks) with an AI?

i couldnt run it over 20mg because of back cramps, so i think its a good compound to run throughout as it will increase strength which in turn will increase LBM if you are using larger weights
    That's what I use Var for

Thread Information