Thread: sustanon 250

gigamike is offline New Member

sustanon 250

Guys,

Hi, i hope you can help me, im really a newbie on using sustanon 250

I saw some sites on google about this one but seems like its over info. there so maybe you can help me on how to use this.

Currently ive been working out for 2 years, 5'10 and 182lbs, 29 yrs old, my BF is at least 14% to 16%. Im planning to use this coz my objective is to gain more weight.

I hope you can give me on how to use this cycle and the PCT. Im also tried reading PCT but little confused on this one coz im not sure what, when and how much should i take and im speaking of nolva, arimedex etc.

As of the moment im taking multi vit(centrum) and whey(serious mass) as my supplements. When i start sustanun maybe ill be adding up liv52

Help/Ideas is really appreciated.

Thanks Again,

Mike
    Last edited by gigamike; 12-22-2010 at 03:34 AM.

mg0922 is offline Associate Member
    Do some more research. You don't seem ready at all for steroids . Wats your diet look like?

B33F is offline New Member
    1 Shot a week will do you untill next cycle. Warm it up first then jab it in your butt.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by B33F View Post
    1 Shot a week will do you untill next cycle. Warm it up first then jab it in your butt.
    what are you talking about, try to offer helpful advice if your gonna be a member here

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You really need to do more research.With Sus you need to shoot EOD to keep blood levels stable.Being a 1st timer .You should use test Eth.With Sus.I wouldnt shoot less than twice a week bro.As for your PCT.Well there are a few different ways you can go.Read the stickies.Now if you dont understand something.Be more spific.Not to hard to understand.But sometimes it gets confusing.

Hi Guys,

many thanks for the reply, oks ill research more on this thread about susta. Honestly i really prefer test. en.

Thanks again,

Mike

Hi,

thanks for help, what's EOD by the way.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    You really need to do more research.With Sus you need to shoot EOD to keep blood levels stable.Being a 1st timer .You should use test Eth.With Sus.I wouldnt shoot less than twice a week bro.As for your PCT.Well there are a few different ways you can go.Read the stickies.Now if you dont understand something.Be more spific.Not to hard to understand.But sometimes it gets confusing.

Hi,

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gigamike View Post
    Guys,

Hi, i hope you can help me, im really a newbie on using sustanon 250

I saw some sites on google about this one but seems like its over info. there so maybe you can help me on how to use this.

Currently ive been working out for 2 years, 5'10 and 182lbs, 29 yrs old, my BF is at least 14% to 16%. Im planning to use this coz my objective is to gain more weight.

I hope you can give me on how to use this cycle and the PCT. Im also tried reading PCT but little confused on this one coz im not sure what, when and how much should i take and im speaking of nolva, arimedex etc.

As of the moment im taking multi vit(centrum) and whey(serious mass) as my supplements. When i start sustanun maybe ill be adding up liv52

Help/Ideas is really appreciated.

Thanks Again,

Mike
    Remove the link from your post.

I agree, a single ester (like enth) would be better for a first timer, but sust will do fine if that's all you can get.

EOD is NOT necessary with sust. Twice a week is fine.

Browse the PCT section, and get back to us with more specific questions.

Good luck.

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Hi,

Mike
    He means Every Other Day, but he's wrong.

Injecting sust twice a week is fine.

Hi D7M,

thanks for the response, actually those user here is injecting twice a week, 1 on mon. and 2nd on thurs. and use it for 12 weeks. The problem is that they are not familiar with PCT lol. Ill do some more research.

Thanks again,

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Remove the link from your post.

I agree, a single ester (like enth) would be better for a first timer, but sust will do fine if that's all you can get.

EOD is NOT necessary with sust. Twice a week is fine.

Browse the PCT section, and get back to us with more specific questions.

Good luck.

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Hi D7M,

thanks for the response, actually those user here is injecting twice a week, 1 on mon. and 2nd on thurs. and use it for 12 weeks. The problem is that they are not familiar with PCT lol. Ill do some more research.

Thanks again,

Mike
    Here's a good place to start:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ed-08-12-09%29

blizzard is offline Associate Member
    LEt me tell u my xperience bro, i regret using sustanon 250 on my first cycles...it made an intense bloating n moon looking face on me :S...Everyting is better with Test Enanthate , Cyp or Prop.. i suggest u not using sust 250..Try other Test Suspensions, much more better imao.

Peace!!

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blizzard View Post
    LEt me tell u my xperience bro, i regret using sustanon 250 on my first cycles...it made an intense bloating n moon looking face on me :S...Everyting is better with Test Enanthate , Cyp or Prop.. i suggest u not using sust 250..Try other Test Suspensions, much more better imao.

Peace!!
    other test suspensionsTest is test bro. If u bloated of sust it is probably cause youe diet sucked and u did little cardio.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blizzard View Post

Peace!!
    i dont agree, i find sust to be the least bloating, your diet was prob off

blizzard is offline Associate Member
    well i guess it has different effects on different people by the means of bloating :S, i did cardio 2 times a week at those times n i was extremely careful on my diet..btw, i used Turkish Sustanon ...

@dec11,

which country's sustanon have u used bro?

Cheers!

Thread Information