JasonG is offline New Member

I'm 38 an new to this

The last few months I've been contemplating trying something new. I've been training (Lifting) for about 5 years. During that time I did jits for 2 years and kickboxing.... Now I'm a crossfitter for the last 2 yrs. I like to have a drink or two at night. I'm not wanting to be a body builder just add some more strength as I've lost some this year.

So I've read and read but want to hear it from someone here. What should I do for a first cycle(8 weeks)? I have anavar on the way as it's highly talked about from the fighters In our area. Plus I know the person well so trust him. And coming off a cycle what exact PCT should I do? Thanks in advanced. It is scary reading all the side effects that can come with doing any of this.

Jason

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    What are your stats - ht, wt, bf?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonG View Post
    The last few months I've been contemplating trying something new. I've been training (Lifting) for about 5 years. During that time I did jits for 2 years and kickboxing.... Now I'm a crossfitter for the last 2 yrs. I like to have a drink or two at night. I'm not wanting to be a body builder just add some more strength as I've lost some this year.
    WHAT DO YOU ATTRIBUTE THE LOSS TO?

So I've read and read but want to hear it from someone here. What should I do for a first cycle(8 weeks)?
    TEST E FOR 12WKS.

I have anavar on the way as it's highly talked about from the fighters In our area. Plus I know the person well so trust him.
    SOUNDS LIKE YOU'VE ALREADY DECIDED, JAY!

And coming off a cycle what exact PCT should I do?
    Thanks in advanced. It is scary reading all the side effects that can come with doing any of this.
    YES, YOU WILL NEED A SOUND PCT AND SIDE EFFECTS CAN BE SCARY...PLEASE CITE YOUR STATS.
    Jason
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Loss may be from a few things. I have 3 buldged disc in lower back (L3,4,5). This has changed my training a little. As a crossfitter there's a ton of olympic lifting and power lifting going on. I've had to lay low on heavy lifts do to injury.

Stats
    5'9"
    not sure on BF

POPS is offline Senior Member
    welcome!

I highly reccomend posting up your diet in the diet section for starters. This should be first. So many people think that theyre ready for aas and their diet is way out of the ballpark, including myself. Lets say that I learned from my mistakes. Give my bro Twist or Gbrice a look at your diet. These guys helped me out big time.

AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    if your gonna do a first cyce id reccomend test e, for 10-12 weeks. var is good, but can have nastysides. but first off is diet, whats the diet like?

My diet is kinda all over right now. I know how to eat clean as I've done in the past plenty. The zone diet is my go to. My down fall is liking a couple of drinks in the evening.

If I eat poorly it's shit carbs on the fly. I eat tons of lean meat and veggies daily though. I haven;t counted calories for a while. I know most will say figure out the diet fully before jumping in. After reading for the last week I have a lot to decide. My plan was to cycle once a year for an edge. I believe after what I've read this might be far fetched. I'll never jump into something not unless I know fully what I'm in for.

I like my drinks so maybe this isn't for me. Like i said though not looking to bodybuild just add some muscle.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    not to bust your bubble bro , no drinking . and that goes along as your diet . at 38 some test would be perfect .havent touched a drink since aug here im 38 also this is my new high seeing the results and no bad sides . and im into week 6 test e / eq 300 mg per week both , and loving it .just make sure you have aromasin at 12.5 mg every other day . and nolva/ clomid for pct
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonG View Post
    My diet is kinda all over right now. I know how to eat clean as I've done in the past plenty. The zone diet is my go to. My down fall is liking a couple of drinks in the evening.

If I eat poorly it's shit carbs on the fly. I eat tons of lean meat and veggies daily though. I haven;t counted calories for a while. I know most will say figure out the diet fully before jumping in. After reading for the last week I have a lot to decide. My plan was to cycle once a year for an edge. I believe after what I've read this might be far fetched. I'll never jump into something not unless I know fully what I'm in for.

I like my drinks so maybe this isn't for me. Like i said though not looking to bodybuild just add some muscle.

Thread Information