Thread: Please help

ValorOne is offline New Member

Please help

I had a thread where I realized how little I knew about the drugs I was taking. I am an idiot, and I am aware now. I am young 22, and have made a mistake.

I took my first injection of 2ml (1ml test E, 1ml deca ), and want to back out.

I do not want to continue my cycle. Will I be OK if I just continue to get back to my normal, natural routine?

Should I pop a quick PCT once and walk away?

What should I do?

Thank you to everyone who helped inform me - I have no place in steroids . I am feeling very anxious/depressed.

If anyone can help me I would be very grateful. Thanks.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    100mgs of deca can shut your hpta down, it's that suppressive. There is no way of knowing is it has had that effect on so err in the side of coution and run a pct
    Last edited by MBMETC; 12-21-2010 at 11:28 PM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I'd wait 3 weeks for the Deca to clear, then run a standard PCT (Nolva 40/20/20/20/20 + Clomid 50/50/50/50).

lil_herc81 is offline Member
    Its really good to see someone young take the advise given here and actually make the right decision. Good job buddy! Run pct as advised for safety-

"I'd wait 3 weeks for the Deca to clear, then run a standard PCT (Nolva 40/20/20/20/20 + Clomid 50/50/50/50)"

"I'd wait 3 weeks for the Deca to clear, then run a standard PCT (Nolva 40/20/20/20/20 + Clomid 50/50/50/50)"

Thank you...but I don't even understand what those numbers mean. I know what the drugs are

nolva at 40mgs per day week one
    20mgs per day week two
    20mgs per day week three
    20mgs per day week four
    same protocal for the clomid

Alright, thank you.

I have access to them, but it might take a while since I initially planned on a 10-12 week cycle and I wasn't going to get them till the end like and idiot.

Would it be stupid to just drop everything and return to my normal life? No PCT?

It would not be as safe. AR-r can get them to you in a few days if you order here

Quote Originally Posted by ValorOne View Post
    Alright, thank you.

I have access to them, but it might take a while since I initially planned on a 10-12 week cycle and I wasn't going to get them till the end like and idiot.

Would it be stupid to just drop everything and return to my normal life? No PCT?
    its a gamble with your hpta so i say ya it would be stupid, you have three weeks from last injection to get pct items use AR-R and have em in like a week.

dude when and if you ever become ready to use steroids , make sure all things are in place before you start your cycle including pct items

Thank you guys.

"It would not be as safe. AR-r can get them to you in a few days if you order here " What do you mean order here? Where?

I basically need someone to hold my hand I am very new to this and have no place here.

My guy can get my nolva/arimidex ...should I use that or go with what you guys are saying?

Also, I cant find the PCTs on AR-r
    Last edited by ValorOne; 12-22-2010 at 08:42 AM.

The AR-R banner on the top of the site, order from them. (literally scroll all the way to the top and click the banner on the right that says AR-R)

I know that, I just can't find them on the site

when you are on the main page they are side by side, second from the top Liquid clomid and Liquid Tamox

look under serms and you want liquid tomox and liquid clomid... dam man your making me nervous i feel like im on beat the clock...lol
    good luck bro
    pm me if you need anymore help
    oh wait pm means private message..

mg0922 is offline Associate Member
    valor,

your are making such an awesome decision. Im glad your choosing to stop. Im telling you , stick aroun here on the forum and learn ,learn,learn!!! about steroids , PCT, DIET, there is so much to learn and its so good to know what your doing and not have to ask a million questions and wait around on your computer cause your not sure what to do ya know?

Listen to the guys...AR-R does have everything you need ! follow there directions and finish your pct!! go to the diet section and learn how to eat properly! at your age you can gain that weight you wanted to gain on gear ,just by eating the right way!!

And there are alot of great ppl over there who will be willing to help you! especially if you tell them you decided not to cycle because it was just not the right time and you want to gain naturally!!!. Good luck to you man, and if you have any questions you can always message me also!

mg

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Valor...you sound like a very smart man.
    If you need to get your post count up to PM the guys helping you out here, then just go to the AR LOUNGE forum and post away until you get your count up since this sounds like time is of the essence. Good luck to you!

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    can you not get a pct from where you got the gear? why oh why did you pin then decide to pull out???

mg0922 is offline Associate Member
    Cuz we told him hevis too young ands its a bad idea!! Thats why he stopped

great choice!!

Thread Information