peteypete01 is offline New Member

Question Running Tren longer than test in a cycle??

hi guys-

i am about to start my cycle, 8 weeks of

tren enth 300mg per week
    test prop 500mg per week
    with 40mcg for 6 of the 8weeks

i have enough tren to run for a further 2/3 weeks on its own? is this worth doing without the test will i see much benefit from doing this?

cheers

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren enth will be in your system for at least two weeks longer that test prop. That is a problem.
    Then to compound the problem you are wanting to run the tren enth another "2/3" weeks.
    I suggest you post your stats.
    Hold off on the proposed cycle.
    Do some more research.
    40mcg of what ?

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You running Tren ....you should already know Bro.

Take care

Markosterone is offline Member
    just run the tren at higher dosage, frontload it with double dose first week.

why do you want to do it longer ?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peteypete01 View Post
    hi guys-

i am about to start my cycle, 8 weeks of

tren enth 300mg per week
    test prop 500mg per week
    with 40mcg for 6 of the 8weeks

i have enough tren to run for a further 2/3 weeks on its own? Is this worth doing without the test will i see much benefit from doing this?

Cheers
    cheers pete,
    stats first
    height
    bf%
    yrs training
    planned pct
    goals for this cycle
    CYCLE EXP

peteypete01 is offline New Member
    Evening Guys, in response to the above;

ive spend many hours reading threads and posts and worked out most of my previous cycles around what i read- so thanks for the info so far.

terraj- the reason i put this thread up is that living where i do out in the sticks, general chat an info is hard to come by on such a topic- so i rely heavily upon the info i see on sites like this, reading and working things out for yourself only gets you so far- so sometimes the only way i can get the answers is to ask them directly, sorry if its a stupid question but i was just curious, ive managed to get hold of a good amount of reputable stuff, and want to make the most of it.

eGGz- sorry was doing several things at once- its clen , 40mcg clen.

im now 25, 6' 1", 244lbs, 15%bf

cycle history is a mix

deca /dbol /winni- first cycle when i was at uni (this was recommended to me and i went with it- it worked but did get a couple of sides)
    test/tren - final year of uni- got huge on that but about 290lbs, but hard to stay strict at uni
    test- just ran this at low levels to keep me ticking over
    attempted HGH/test - couldnt keep up with the costs so a bit of a waste in the end.
    now onto this one im talking about here

been out of training for about 2years, work took over, been back in training for 6months or so without getting on anyting but getting my strength back. think the time has come to give me that extra boost. So now the distractions of uni life are out the way its time to focus on a good cycle.

im still a decent size but no real shape to my body, jus mass. this cycle is a strength/lean gains/cutting cycle- i know there is not really such a thing as a cutting cycle but i want to drop as much bf as i can really and jus get some shape back. Diet will be high protein and steadily reducing carb intake and no booze of course. cardio will be high depending upon how much of an effect the tren has upon that, currently out doing 3 x 10ks a week.

so starting again;

500mg test prop- ED injections to keep blood levels more stable
    300Mg tren enth- twice a week
    40mcg clen for 6 of the 8 weeks
    tamoxifen throughout- again from reading some people say yes to do it throughout, some say dont- the guy i got the stuff off said yes

PCT will start 2weeks after last shot- will be HCG 500iu day and more tamoxifen. (not an expert on PCT at all, and there are so many contrasting views)

hope thats enough guys

cheers

Userat204 is offline Associate Member
    If you are going to use hcg during pct, you also need an AI. I prefer aromisin. Your best bet would be to use the hcg at 250 x2 A week during the cycle instead of during pct. Also, for pct, you would use the hcg/AI at the end of cycle then start nolva. And then you need to run test two weeks longer than tren . Just my opinion. Tren ace would be a better choice with test prop in my opinion too.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    The whole cycle is horrible

8 weeks on Tren E will not give you any great amount of gains. Especially at 300mg a week.

Also you would need to stop the Tren 2 WEEKS before you stop your test. The tren E ester will still be in your system those last 2 weeks.
    So youd need to stop the tren at 6 weeks technically.

It would hinder your PCT if you stopped the tren first.

As well as give you some sides you wont like.

Plus... running PROP with TREN E is messy

Too many shots. Diff dosing schedule.

I think you should hold off.

And plan a better cycle.

Then let us review it.

-dukkit

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Very bad idea IMO. I would NEVER run TREN without some additional testosterone .
    Ive done it before and it was a regret.

Thread Information