Thread: My cycle

Magee is offline New Member

Post My cycle

Hi this is my first cycle and Iam 21 5.8 200lbs
    I started takin test prop and tren ace as this is my first time and was told it is a good cutting cycle and will also gain some mass.

I started a week ago with 100mg test prop and 75mg tren ace on monday/wednesday/friday and test prop tuesday
    2nd week tren ace 75mg monday,test prop tuesday 100mg etc

Well im in week 2 wednesday and I wanted to know what type of results will i be gettin from this. No sides yet.

Im also 18%bf

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I would suggest you run your planned pct now and do not touch aas again, you are currently running the risk of causing yourself some serious long term health issues...

Your gaols are easily achievable through training and diet...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

lil_herc81 is offline Member
    Results could vary, you could shut down your HPTA, stunt your growth and size, hair loss, acne, even gynocamastia. It really depends on if you continue to cycle under age. I know this is not that answer you were looking for but it is the most practical. I have to ask, did you look into AAS before buying and pinning? Questions should always come first my friend.

Magee is offline New Member
    I would prefer it if i got positive advice instead of being told otherwise therefor i would like to say thank you but no thanks for your advice

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Magee View Post
    I started takin test prop and tren ace as this is my first time and was told it is a good cutting cycle and will also gain some mass.

I started a week ago with 100mg test prop and 75mg tren ace on monday/wednesday/friday and test prop tuesday

Well im in week 2 wednesday and I wanted to know what type of results will i be gettin from this. No sides yet.

Im also 18%bf
    your shooting prop once a week, even if you were 30 i would tell you to stop because you dont know what you are doing...clearly
    your sending your hormones on a roller coaster ride and asking for sides

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I would prefer it if i got positive advice instead of being told otherwise therefor i would like to say thank you but no thanks for your advice
    The advice i gave you was positive, what do you expect to hear???

What you are doing is plain wrong.....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

lil_herc81 is offline Member
    Here, I will do you a great injustice and tell you exactly what you want to hear. ( FYI its a lie) . You are going to be huge with no sides or worries. there you go! Nobody here is going to give you what you are looking for because you are way off brother. Don't take offense, we are here to help. Hence everyone telling you not to continue. Its up to you to take the advise or risk the harm involved.

littleriverman is offline Junior Member

Im also 18%bf
    21! first cycle and taken the most powerful aa(tren) lol, bro you're going to screw yourself good. even though you're way to young which I know you don't want to hear you would have been better off taking a simple test e cycle

Thread Information