gabalfablue is offline New Member

Beginner help please?

OK all I am a new starter and could do with some help .I was recently 16 plus stone obese ok and lost 3 stone my goal now is to rip up and have a nice body something i never had my muscle defanition is crap and I not the strongest since losing so much weight .I started a course of test n dec about 5 weeks ago and every 3 days inject together 100 test n 100 dec into my ass I train daily almost but do like my food my shape has changed only slightly over the 5 weeks but i can notice my belly coming back .The help I been looking hard for is is the advise ive had with dosage correct ? Can i up it for better results ?Is there anything else I should be doing?and finally is there somewhere more conveniant other than the buttock to inject as on your own its difficult imo???

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    If your diet is for shit you will gain more fat on cycle than muscle. There are plenty of injection sites on the body the glutes only being one of them. By reading your post I am gonna make the assumption that you are either very young and definitely uneducated as to what you are doing. Your cycle has too many compounds for a first cycle, and your doses are not correct either. I'm gonna go further and speculate you don't have pct lined up. My advice to you is to stop damaging your body, quit the cycle and run a pct. Welcome to the world of there is no magic pill that will transform you into a Greek god.
    Not trying to be an ass just giving it to you straight.
    Last edited by MBMETC; 12-22-2010 at 07:55 PM.

I 34 years.What is pct?I am uneducated with steroids yes but a devoted trainer with a lot of test n dec in fridge so mate I NEED to get educated hencce the reason I registerd on this site.What should my doses be?

Littleirishman is offline Junior Member
    Post cycle therapy . .

If i was you i would search through the forums here STAT !!

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Read the stickies. They have great info on diet (most important) and cycles for beginners. There is also info on who should, and shouldn't think about starting a cycle.

Yes guys i just read up on PCT but could anyone suggest one in particular ? My diet is not really that bad and will improve it has too lol

Also I am 5 weeks in and have not had any side effects at all infact my sex drive is higher now than it was before is that normal then?

Your doing 200mgs of test and 200 mgs of deca per week those doses are generally too low, how long do you plan on running this cycle? You need to get a pct lined up and finally as mentioned above your diet could be all wrong.
    My suggestion is to get clomid and nolvadex from the board sponsor ar-r stop the cycle and run pct 3 weeks after your last pin
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    Next time these questions should be asked before you stick things in you butt
    Also why are you storing gear in the fridge

Ok I will purchase them today thanks for your help MBMETC,also what should be the correct doses and how often should i jab ? I was given this advise by 2 freinds at local gym .

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro if getting big were as easy as stickin something in your butt.Then there would be a lot of big guys around I wanted 2 go somewhere with this but I will be good.

i feel like if i give you those answers you want stop. besides if you read the profiles of what you are using you would be able to know these answers..

Thread Information