XoDiViAoX is offline New Member

Question - Steroids and Natural Testosterone Production

Hi,

I'm a 24 year old white male. I've been working out and dieting off and on since I was 12. I've never been able to achieve the physique that I've been looking for, mainly because I am addicted to the delicious foods and end up breaking my diet excessively. When I first started working out I was able to gain alot of strength over the first few years, but now it seems almost impossible for me to gain any strength, only fluctuations in bodyfat levels depending on my diet and how much I work out and do cardio.

The idea of steroids has looked promising for me to many years, but I've read a lot of mixed reviews on them, and I don't know anyone personally that has ever taken them. Now before I ask the following question, I want to let everyone know that I don't plan on going out and trying to find some tomorrow. I would definitely MAKE myself follow a strict diet, and get into the best shape and body fat level that I could achieve naturally which would take between 6 months to a year, possibly longer. To me this isn't just like drinking a protein shake with no negative thoughts, it's serious business that could possibly cause major damage to my body from what I've read from some people, so I would take it very seriously if I were to ever decide on them.

I just have a couple of questions, and would like some answers from some experienced users (10+ years).

First - If taken a proper cycle does your testosterone levels go back to normal throughout your off period? (Including any of your friends that you personally know that takes them as well)

Second - Have you, or any of your friends that you personally know that don't abuse them, but take them in moderation ever had any negative damage to your body, other than minor complications?

Please don't say stuff like "You need to go do some reading" or something stupid that doesn't answer my questions, because I have, and have found mixed reviews, so I would like some serious answers from some experienced users on here for my comparison.

I read the rules and don't think I have said anything to violate them, but if I have please edit my post to correct it.

Thanks.

layeazy is offline Banned
    First- Everything should go back to normal if you use the right PCT and have an understanding of what you are doing.
    Second- We can all humans you can have adverse affects to panadol the same with steroids we are all different.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Everyone is different, some people never recover, some people do. It's a risk, you just have to ask yourself if the rewards outweigh the risk. Your in the right place, and seems like you have the right attitude. Get your diet in check, and you might realise you don't need aas to achieve your goals. Good luck

Thread Information