mandelbrot is offline New Member

1st cycle. Final advice welcome!

Alright guys

Regular lifter. Put in my own full gym at home. Very little body fat.

Been thinking about doing this for a while but found it so hard to get the right info until I found this site. Been researching for a bit and really wanted to run what I think is the way to do this past those with more experience.

I'm 31 years old, 76 kg and 183cm. Slim build and a hard gainer. I bench 80+kg and seem to be able to push a lot of weight but find it hard to gain size.

I've been able to get supplies including dbol , Test propionate , Stanozolol USP and Rexogin (stanozolol).

I was gonna start on the dbol for 6 weeks at a low dose of 20-30mg per day. I think I will react to that pretty well. I have plenty of Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) on hand for the cycle. Ive also got Liv 52 and milk thistle.

For my PCT I was gonna use Nolva. How much should I use? And do I need Clomid to kick start my natural test again and how do you use it? Does anyone reckon in need HCG aswell?

One last question guys (just trying to get it all right), is it really neccessary to stack Dbol with something injectable like test p on your first cycle. I didn't really wanna hit the injections until I am happy I can get the oral stuff right. Really worried I am gonna mess up my hormone levels so was just gonna see if Dbol had the bulking effect I wanted before moving onto anything more complex!

Cheers guys. Thanks for your help

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    It's probably not what you want to hear but clearly your diet isn't right. I'm the same height and started at 73kg and what u would call a 'hard gainer' aswell. Head to the diet section and have a good read. Food will be the most anabolic supplement at this point and you WILL grow!

vettewreck is offline Banned
    of course Dbol is better with test (injection) but if you must, dbol will be okaaaaay for a first cycle but not really the best. It will shut you down, how hard just depends alot on you genetically. Prob gonna need the clomid to help abit after you come off. Libido may go down so expect that. You will not need HCG , wont hurt but not a must have. Also, test-p is not recomended for a first cycle. Test-e/c or hell, sustanon would be better.

If you want to do a cycle and retain your gains, Dbol alone will not do much. I have heard of dbol cycles but basically all you do is puff up, gain a lot of water weight, get some gains, and then lose them all after you stop the cycle. The hormone levels will get messed up either way. I agree with Bulkn. Definitely need to get the diet right. Have you tried all different types of work outs and training regimes?

MAC MAN is offline Junior Member
    Start with an easy cycle like test e to know how your body reacts. With your body dbol will blow you up but after the cycle you will shrink back down.

Thread Information