Thread: questions

notoys is offline New Member

questions

hello, i dont know if it is right to ask those questions here, if is not im sorry... since the site itself is called steroid forum i guess there's no problem,...ok.. so i dont know anything about steroids , ive checked online best strenght steroids, and it says tren or finabolan is the best for strenght increase, some side effects like aggressiveness no sleepin etc etc, and my questions are, R0IDST0RE or BUYSTER0IDS = scam? i checked online and it says it is... the name itself gives that ideia...(sorry if u have any partnership with other steroid shops, theres a banner here from BUYSTER0IDS so...) do you know another good sites for ordering those? thanks
    Last edited by notoys; 12-23-2010 at 09:32 PM.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    You can not ask for source checks here. And yes the banner you mentioned sells fake stuff.

sixoner is offline Member
    they will probably ban you bro..thats not how things work you cant ask questions like that

LMAO no toys for real santas gonna skulldrag you
    Last edited by sixoner; 12-23-2010 at 09:47 PM.

ive figured that... well a forum called steroid should be to talk about sources etc...

seriously man what planet are you from??

abundance of great information on here bud you should stick around and learn a thing or two about a thing or two

well, what the point of know about it if i dont have it, i dont wanna get them with posers in the gym...

theres lots of stuff to learn here fundamental things like proper diet, training, things like that which without the other things would be pointless to even fool with

might even keep you from hurting yourself by doing something foolish and jumping into something you dont know anything about

well you are right...im not here to make enemies, but i already know a lot about nutrition traning etc... and to me in this world people are full of stupid teories, all they need to do is to train heavy and eat stakes, ive been liftin for almost 2 years and i wanna try some "lab technologies", i have good lifts, i see steroid guys who cant lift has heavy as me, but i see others... in a small time gettin all the ****in weights up and better body... of course i can think yeah ok im natural must respect and self pride,... whoreshit ...who the **** cares if i am natural or not... cheaters always prosper...and who am i to say i dont take drugs, people dont believe i dont take them... and i have no way to make my point... NOW IS MY TURN!!!!
    Last edited by notoys; 12-23-2010 at 10:24 PM.

well yeah bro theres many different theories cause people respond differently to different things.. some things work for some people that may not work for others..just like people react differently to compounds introduced into their bodies thats why it's better to have some knowledge before you even think about these things so that you can at least minimize the risks and possible prevent any damage to to your body..

so you been lifting a couple years, what are your oither stats, age, height, weight???

20 years old, about 6-4 almost 120 kg... agree with you, check my previous edited post

damn bro youre a big fuking kid...you been eating too many "stakes" LOL

for real man just relax a little gain some knowledge you can hurt yourself with steroids theres a bunch of cool people on here that can steer you in the right direction you just gotta have patience bro..

lol, well i cant complain i dont look too fat, and dont have a big belly, but my goal is just strenght, i know world of steroids is dangerous, lots of fake products, scams etc etc the thing is i dont know anyone who takes drugs and i dont have courage to talk or ask for it to guys in the gym, i live in place, how can i call it..."stop in time" in portugal and thats doesnt help to get informed... if you understand me...

the thing is im really curious to see the effects, ive heard similar comments and i if keep livin the just relax or be patiente ill get old or die without takin them, one day it has to happen

yeah bro thats why i'm saying just stick around here do some reading research a bit meet some of the people after a a few weeks of researching here you"ll have a whole different outlook on the situation you may even have a kick ass diet and training program to boot...then you will realize how foolish your first post sounds.....you came to a good place bro just be patient soon you'll be asking the right things and the bros will help you

LMAO youre only 20 bro you haven't even stopped growing yet...you have plenty natural test going on

lolol, thanks i guess ill wait a few years more, how old are you? i see guys like arild haugen etc young guys of course they are takin them, liftin big, makes me a little jealous

im 37 still young man...top of my head is still soft LOL

LOL u natural?

yep so far..

lolol reading all of this must be tuff not wanna get into them

just learning little bro getting everything in order so that I am better prepared when I take things to the next level.

how many years of training?

good quality training around 7 but I have always trained some since school I wrestled all 4 yrs of hs and 2 years in college

Thread Information