sn1ffb0 is offline New Member

Is this possible?

Hey guys. Happy holidays. I have a quick question. A certain lab makes a mix of Test A (never really heard of many people using Test A) with Tren A. How do they get 250mg Test A with 150mg Tren A in 1ml. That's 400mg in 1ml. That seems fishy. Not saying it's not possible, but wouldn't that be very hard? Thanks in advance for any responses.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Depends on they mix it. I have seen 3 coumpounds together in the same vial at 250ml each. I have no idea. Done by smarter people then me...lol

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Depending on the solubility of the compounds this can be hard or fairly easy to get it to dissolve in the solution. The hard part is getting it to stay dissolved once its injected into the muscle these type of high mg/ml injectables are notorious for causing pain and usually you are better of staying clear of them.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Stay far away from that. Even if it does contain the claimed 400mg/ml, it has so many solvents in it that it will cripple you.

Thread Information