lukejabs is offline New Member

Travelling to Thailand...need advice

I am off to Thailand this afternoon and am looking for some advice.

I will be landing in Bangkok and staying here the night.

I will then leave Bangkok the next afternoon, so I have a day here to shop around.

I then leave for Koh Samui(chaweng beach) where I will be spending the rest of my holiday.

My question is basically whether I should purchase my roids from Bangkok and travel with them on the plane? Or would it be possible to buy from Koh Samui?

Any info on good places to visit etc would be appreciated.

Thanks

DBolNoob is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lukejabs View Post

I will then leave Bangkok the next afternoon, so I have a day here to shop around.

I then leave for Koh Samui(chaweng beach) where I will be spending the rest of my holiday.

My question is basically whether I should purchase my roids from Bangkok and travel with them on the plane? Or would it be possible to buy from Koh Samui?

Thanks

i certainly wouldnt risk anything over there like that.

whether its legal or what not over there. you still dont know what you have bought..

last thing u want is to be banged up in a thai prison for buying something illegal thinking its legit over there.

the police over there aint exactly .... urm ... legit either. maybe something to think about aswell.

just my opinion on the matter

see what others think

pwnflow is offline Associate Member
    It's legal to buy steoids otc in Thailand. I have been there and my friend brought roids for himself. But I would definitely not get them on a plane. Best would be to buy it there and ship them to yourself. Btw some pharmacies there sell counterfeit drugs so check with somebody reputable about the legit pharmacies.
    Last edited by pwnflow; 12-25-2010 at 05:46 PM.

DBolNoob is offline Banned
    yeah safest way is to check for a good pharm to buy from then ship them back.

Maximm is offline Junior Member
    Not the best option to take gear with you to plain, specially if you are big guy - attention to your case by customs then can be almost guaranteed!

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    its adult disney land there man.
    Quote Originally Posted by DBolNoob View Post

whether its legal or what not over there. you still dont know what you have bought..

last thing u want is to be banged up in a thai prison for buying something illegal thinking its legit over there.

the police over there aint exactly .... urm ... legit either. maybe something to think about aswell.

see what others think

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Buy there and ship it to yourself. Decinding on how much gear you are getting, you could get in serious trouble bringing it on the plane.

Valac is offline Member
    +1 ship it out before you leave and it should b back home in couple of weeks or waiting for you dependin on how long your staying

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Certain things are legal and some aren't, but all is available. Buy it in BKK. Much cheaper than Samui. Best place is the pharmacy to the left of Sukumhvit Soi 4. Next to Bullies pub. The best Test and Deca is made by Unigen Life. For Test I like a thing they make called Test Comp, which is identical to Sustonon HCG , Proviron and even Oxandralone (which is not approved in Thailand) is available there, and cheap!! Ship it to yourself.
    Last edited by The Titan99; 12-27-2010 at 01:03 AM.

TheTitan101 is offline New Member
    I've got a close friend in Thailand at the moment.

He isn't into fitness or anything but i sent him into a pharmacy to ask some questions... He loaded himself up with some valium and i got him to ask about test prop.

They told him available over the counter 250mg per mL in 10mL vials.

For a bit extra they will repackage as eye medication so that my mate can ship it back to me himself.

At the pharmacy they reckon it was common place and do it all the time... anyone else have any experience?

talldutch is offline Junior Member
    Hey interesting. I am going to Malaysia and Thailand myself in a couple of weeks. What price did the pharmacy asked? Wonder if I can get the roids on the Island where iam heading for. As iam not going to Bangkok.

Duckhombre is offline Associate Member
    I've been thinking allot about about a trip to southeat asia...I would like to see the eastern jungles, sample the cuisine, smoke allot pot...Would Thiland be a good choice?

oh man def. a good choice. You have so much beach, party and whatever. check out the full moon party's and after that detoxen in the sanctuary on the same island. transport with long tail boat. A detour to Laos a must go. Fab art deco city in the middle of the jungle with lots of temples.. lol dont get me started

For legal pot u should visit me home country.... No jungle though

TheMemoryRemains is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DBolNoob View Post

see what others think
    lol... the bubble heads aint legit anywhere.

Good idea on finding a good pharm and getting there full contact info, maybe a downpayment/your shipping adress to them and they will send it back home and itll be there by the time your back... if everything goes swell, you got a nice clean hook up and your set.

GL, dont be stupid and plan plan plan.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by talldutch View Post
    Hey interesting. I am going to Malaysia and Thailand myself in a couple of weeks. What price did the pharmacy asked? Wonder if I can get the roids on the Island where iam heading for. As iam not going to Bangkok.
    Depends on the island. In Thailand you can get stuff like Test/Deca everywhere, but the price will be much higher. Anavar and HCG is best gotten in or from Bangkok. Samui is double Bangkok, Koh Tao is double Samui etc.

Saito is offline New Member
    They are all cheap here in BKK than in those islands. I usually ship them to my friends and still get no problem, yet.
    For the local polices, be friendly and tell them you're buying this for your friends. No big deal. Ran into FDA myself and had no issue.

Yes. It is illegal to buy AAS without prescription. But no, no one is going to ask for your paper anyway. So chill.

cro
    Blog Entries
    whisper alley ,sweet place to get vertical smile and some thai -stick.
    Quote Originally Posted by lukejabs View Post

Thanks

Titan99:

I have checked out a lot of pharmacies in and out of BKK but never find EQ or Tren . Are they available here in TH?

lukejabs:

Local flights never get inspected. I have never been to Samui so no idea about the place. Only heard that AAS can be very expensive.

Hey welcome to this forum

I am off to thailand in two weeks but only visit Thailand close to the border with Malaysia, (koh Lipe). What about pharmacies over there? any experience?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Saito View Post
    Titan99:

I have checked out a lot of pharmacies in and out of BKK but never find EQ or Tren . Are they available here in TH?

lukejabs:

Local flights never get inspected. I have never been to Samui so no idea about the place. Only heard that AAS can be very expensive.
    I have some Parabolan that I'm going to do next cycle, but neverseen EQ (never want to either lol) but I didn't buy it ib a pharmacy. And like Forest Gump, "That's all I have to say about that"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by talldutch View Post
    I am off to thailand in two weeks but only visit Thailand close to the border with Malaysia, (koh Lipe). What about pharmacies over there? any experience?
    HAT Yai will have everything you need and you will be going thruogh there for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    I have some Parabolan that I'm going to do next cycle, but neverseen EQ (never want to either lol) but I didn't buy it ib a pharmacy. And like Forest Gump, "That's all I have to say about that"
    Ahh. Got it.

Thailand is an unusual country. One meth on me and I'm off to jail for sure. But me buying 5 boxes of T don't seem to bother polices here at all.

cro
    Blog Entries
    thats agood thing.
    Ahh. Got it.

Thailand is an unusual country. One meth on me and I'm off to jail for sure. But me buying 5 boxes of T don't seem to bother polices here at all.

Blog Entries
    Ahh. Got it.

Anabolic steroids are legal in Thailand. Most anyway. For example Test and Deca are FDA (or the equivalent) approved. Oxandralone isn't and although manufactured by Unigen Life in Bangkok (same as HGH), but can't be sold inside Thailand. (I've bought it in Samui.) However Glonavar is from Hong Kong and is widely available. Thailand is the land of contradictions, which is one of the things that makes it so much fun to live here, IF you have a sense of humor, if you don't, you will not like it. By the way you will DEFINITELY go to jail for any amount of amphetamine. Hell, 4 or 5 years ago they killed 2500 people for possession ON THE SPOT!!! Extra-judicial execution...
    Last edited by The Titan99; 01-03-2011 at 02:21 AM.

Thanks for info. But to be honest, I find their contradictions ironically amusing. The recent 17yo kid on a man-slaughter case, with 9 deaths already, is one of that contradiction. Not that I'm judging the kid. I just see that how twisted law enforcement here can be with someone influential involves. Well, that's true anywhere in this world.

About the meth, I know many guys who got busted and still walk freely with clean record.

Mazzive_T is offline Member
    Im going bangkok late feburary - looking forward to walking sumkumviht road - how long is the road and how many pharmacies are there located on the road?

Looking for the usual BDT and BRT stuff they sell plus the usual Schering/Organon.

What does soi mean, is that a certian part of the road i.e. soi 15, soi 3 etc etc.

Also, can anyone reccomend any good hotels around that area too?

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey guys do we really need all this non AAS drug talk, lets keep to the subject at hand.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazzive_T View Post
    Im going bangkok late feburary - looking forward to walking sumkumviht road - how long is the road and how many pharmacies are there located on the road?

Looking for the usual BDT and BRT stuff they sell plus the usual Schering/Organon.

What does soi mean, is that a certian part of the road i.e. soi 15, soi 3 etc etc.

Also, can anyone reccomend any good hotels around that area too?
    Sumkumviht is enormous, hunderds of Pharms. The best one is between soi 2 and 4, soi means street, start out in a hotel on soi 4 and look around from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Hey guys do we really need all this non AAS drug talk, lets keep to the subject at hand.
    Didn't mean to offend...

Soi is kind of like sub-street. Sukhumvit has about 100+ soi and the area that Titan99 mentioned is best to look for AAS.
    I personally prefer a pharmacy in Silom soi 4 (Patpong) since I know the owner, her English is good and knows enough about AAS that you don't frustrate yourself. The pharmacies around that area also have AAS but too pricey imo.

Well, I'm bilingual. Being able to speak Thai might make things different somehow.

Sorry about the non-related talks.

Blog Entries
    Soi is kind of like sub-street. Sukhumvit has about 100+ soi and the area that Titan99 mentioned is best to look for AAS.
    I personally prefer a pharmacy in Silom soi 4 (Patpong) since I know the owner, her English is good and knows enough about AAS that you don't frustrate yourself. The pharmacies around that area also have AAS but too pricey imo.

Well, I'm bilingual. Being able to speak Thai might make things different somehow.

Sorry about the non-related talks.
    I can speak Thai also, but thanks, it's always nice to have a new place to look at. I live in Koh Tao and only get to BKK about 1-2 times a year. If we continue this line of convo, I suggest someone with the know how to move the thing to the lounge...

Agreed. It's getting lengthly already. My friend in the military who does all sort of jabs and looks just like Lou Ferrigno in his peak told me about that place. He also recommended me to visit the pharmacy behind Sirirath hospital if I were to buy a lot, never been there though.

Let's start a thread in the lounge instead. I feel like I'm hijacking this one.

nono I am glued to this thread at the moment.

Thread Information