Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    murrayham is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by delta1111 View Post
    The best advise I can give you is to do plenty of research before you take anything. You will feel much better for it.
    ive done abit mate but alot of deflicking views thats why i wanted to chat with people on here! in your opinion do you think its ok to take clen on its own? with the 2 week intervals!? was thinking of taking anavar also!
    stress!! ha

which would be better to take Ephedrine or CLen ? or are they the same thing?

delta1111 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by murrayham View Post
    ive done abit mate but alot of deflicking views thats why i wanted to chat with people on here! in your opinion do you think its ok to take clen on its own? with the 2 week intervals!? was thinking of taking anavar also!
    stress!! ha
    I have never used clen on it's own so it's hard for me to comment really, sorry.

which would be better to take Ephedrine or CLen? or are they the same thing?
    They are definately not the same thing. Read the earlier post by sixoner, this guy sounds really knowledgeable about clen . He might be able to advise you better than me.

Quote Originally Posted by sixoner View Post
    96bpm resting is not that bad???

mine is 62 well today it is. its usually around mid 50's is that too low??? I do cardio 6 days not sure what my resting heart beat was before I never really payed attention, but I wear a heart monitor every day for a while now during cardio I stay between 65-70% max heart rate for an hour 10 minutes after i'm done i'm back to mid 60's at the very least..is low bad?? good??

my age-37yrs
    hi mate! would you recommend clen ? im thinking of starting a cycle. im big into my training and have a good clean diet! lost lots of weight and have toned up alot of places on my body but still need to shift about 5-10kgs im guessing.. dont wanna get the big mass looking lad that falls about the gym.. big into cardio, running cycling boxing circuits hiking you name i love it and do 3/4 weights sessions a week..
    was trying to get clen and the lad tells me that ephedrine is the same but i dont think it is! have you any adice on what to take? i was thinking clen with anavar maybe?
    cheers

They are definately not the same thing. Read the earlier post by sixoner, this guy sounds really knowledgeable about clen. He might be able to advise you better than me.
    thanks for your help mate.. just wanna try get the right info before i order something.. guy saying them the same made me wonder

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    2nd that...

Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    2nd that...
    you any advice for me CRO?

mrfoxwolf is offline New Member
    Guys, I want to tell you few rules of using clenbuterol .
    To avoid bad things you should split your dauly dose in 2 equal parts with a 6 hrs in between.

If you have a tremor just add 2mg of ketotifen before you sleep.
    Ketotifen also regenerates sensitivity of your beta-2 receptors so you can use clen for 3 weeks, adding keto in days 7-21.
    If your high HR makes you feel scared use beta-1-antagonists (bisoprolol 5mg in the morning ED for example), this may affect your result though.
    If you have convulsions add 200-400mg of Kalium (from vitamin-complex or bananas for ex.) and drink 5-6l of water ED.

Follow these rules and clen will make you happy - it works as hell.
    You can stack it with T3 @50mcg ED for 3 weeks on and 3 weeks off.
    Last edited by mrfoxwolf; 01-06-2011 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mrfoxwolf View Post
    Guys, I want to tell you few rules of using clenbuterol .
    To avoid bad things you should split your dauly dose in 2 equal parts with a 6 hrs in between.

If you have a tremor just add 2mg of ketotifen before you sleep.
    Ketotifen also regenerates sensitivity of your beta-2 receptors so you can use clen for 3 weeks, adding keto in days 7-21.
    If your high HR makes you feel scared use beta-1-antagonists (bisoprolol 5mg in the morning ED for example), this may affect your result though.
    If you have convulsions add 200-400mg of Kalium (from vitamin-complex or bananas for ex.) and drink 5-6l of water ED.

Follow these rules and clen will make you happy - it works as hell.
    You can stack it with T3 @50mg ED for 3 weeks on and 3 weeks off.
    thanks for the info man... why do you take Clen? what kinda results you get from it? im thinking of starting it myself as a first time to this whole thing..

dharts is offline Associate Member
    clen kills lol i hate that stuff. i always get it saying i will take it but feel like shit.

Quote Originally Posted by dharts View Post
    clen kills lol i hate that stuff. i always get it saying i will take it but feel like shit.
    they say take some other stuff with it so the side effects arent that bad mate! maybe not for everyone

All sides can be reduced. I use clen to prevent fat storage. Clen is one of the best drugs to fight with fat imo.

It is risky if you just eat it hoping it will be your panacea without studying the subject. Use your brain and results will make you happy. Some people have sides, some dont just because sensitivity of beta receptors and their quantity is individual and genetically programmed. Thats why dosage of 120mcg ED can make some shake like heroin-addicts, while others will feel good.
    Last edited by mrfoxwolf; 01-06-2011 at 11:08 AM.

It is risky if you just eat it hoping it will be your panacea without studying the subject. Use your brain and results will make you happy. Some people have sides, some dont just because sensitivity of beta receptors and their quantity is individual and genetically programmed. Thats why dosage of 120mcg ED can make some shake like heroin-addicts, while others will feel good.
    got call from my mate and should have my clen tomorrow so ill be starting next week when back from holidays! im taking it on its own for 8 weeks with break for a week either after one week or two!?

It works a maximum of 3 weeks with ketotifen, then beta receptors lose sensitivity and stop working. You have to use it 2on-2off or 3on-2off week cycles.

Start laddering on days 1-4 20mcg 40mcg 60mcg 80mcg then use 80mcg until day 14 split on 2 doses first in the morning on empty stomach, second 6 hrs after. This is first clen cycle that will show you how it works. You can increase working dose on next cycle if youll feel ok on it. Buy bisoprolol in case of hr, and ketotifen in case of jittery.
    Last edited by mrfoxwolf; 01-06-2011 at 11:38 AM.

Sides usually vanish after a week. If they dont use keto/biso.

Markosterone is offline Member
    dont forget to take Taurin with your clen .

Sides usually vanish after a week. If they dont use keto/biso.
    i dont have keto or biso so just gonna go try clen as you say in your above post.. will go with 2 weeks 2 weeks off and start of slowly.. im not stupid so will take extreme care

Yes do not exceed 80mcg on first cycle it will be quite safe. If you add alpha-2-antagonists to the cycle it could improve results. Atm i cycle on clen +oxyelite pro, they should work in synergy according to theory, feeling good.

Quote Originally Posted by Markosterone View Post
    dont forget to take Taurin with your clen.
    why would i take taurin with clen ?

why would i take taurin with clen?
    To eliminate or reduce muscle cramps. I've never used it, I normally find the cramps go away after the first few days of a reload. Just drink plenty of water.

Yes do not exceed 80mcg on first cycle it will be quite safe. If you add alpha-2-antagonists to the cycle it could improve results. Atm i cycle on clen+oxyelite pro, they should work in synergy according to theory, feeling good.
    Could you please name some alpha-2-antagonists and elaborate on this theory of synergy? I'm interested.

To eliminate or reduce muscle cramps. I've never used it, I normally find the cramps go away after the first few days of a reload. Just drink plenty of water.
    think ill get some taurin incase the cramps kick in.. you can get his in a any good supplement shop right?

koku69 is offline New Member
    clen made me feel like a crack addict.
    on cycle i used clenviscerate, theres none of the systematic sides when used topically with a localized fat burner.

think ill get some taurin incase the cramps kick in.. you can get his in a any good supplement shop right?
    Don't know, like I said, never used it.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    clen keeping the bloat down?

From those which you can buy idazoksan and yohimbine. And also oxy elite pro uses new formula without yohimbine, which is included in most popular fat-burners like lipo6, hydroxycut, animal cuts eyc including a2blockers which im testing atm.

Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    clen keeping the bloat down?
    Using Clen with Tren , Mast and small dose of Test so don't really get much bloat from those chems anyway.

From those which you can buy idazoksan and yohimbine. And also oxy elite pro uses new formula without yohimbine, which is included in most popular fat-burners like lipo6, hydroxycut, animal cuts eyc including a2blockers which im testing atm.
    some people suggest using pro elite with clen ? who you think this is good also?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information