Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    delta1111 is offline Associate Member

Fast heart rate on Clenbuterol

Hi all,
    I'm currently running a test, tren , mast blend and also 120mcgs of clenbuterol ed on the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off protocol. I checked my blood pressure today which is 129/71 and my resting heart rate is 96bpm. I put the high heart rate down to the clen which does speed up the heart. What do you guys think? I'm 40 years old btw
    Last edited by delta1111; 12-28-2010 at 12:21 PM.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    BP Looks good and resting heart rate not to bad. What's your normal resting heart rate? What is it during your 2 weeks off? Also, any change in sleeping patterns?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    BP Looks good and resting heart rate not to bad. What's your normal resting heart rate? What is it during your 2 weeks off? Also, any change in sleeping patterns?
    Agreed. It may not have changed it that much.

I have a high resting HR, always have. Could call it living life in the fast lane! Haha...

If any compound changed my HR, BP that much, stop the compound. Its that simple.

Thats the one muscle you DO NOT f*ck with.

Thanks for the replies. Yes i'm halfway into a 2 weeks on period at the mo. Gonna try when i'm halfway through an off. I always thought resting heart beat should be around 60bpm for one who excercises regularly??
    Sleeping is a bit crap tossing and turning all night, but i'm always like that when using Tren . What I find with the Clen is for the first few days I sweat like a pig whilst asleep and I'm really jittery about an hour after taking. For the remainder of the 2 weeks though, sides are not a problem. I then have a 2 week break, then back on and the sides are always the same for the first few days. I suppose this show that this method of dosing is effective for me.
    A friend of mine got some clen from a different source and was complaining to me that he wasn't experiencing any of the sides that i'd described. I told him to try one dose of mine and I tried 1 dose of his and sure enough, he got sides and I didn't. Do you think this means his is fake?

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    I will never be taking clen again...my blood pressure went through the roof 157/90 and I am still having problems getting it down. For some it works and for others it doesn't just how it goes. For the clen, the sides do take time to get there but not very long. It took around 4-5 days to start for me.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by delta1111 View Post
    Hi all,
    I'm currently running a test, tren, mast blend and also 120mcgs of clenbuterol ed on the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off protocol. I checked my blood pressure today which is 129/71 and my resting heart rate is 96bpm. I put the high heart rate down to the clen which does speed up the heart. What do you guys think? I'm 40 years old btw
    Your BP or heart rate dont look that bad to me.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The point of taking clen is that is speeds up your heart rate...so if you're concerned about that, lower the dose or stop using it.

sixoner is offline Member
    96bpm resting is not that bad???

mine is 62 well today it is. its usually around mid 50's is that too low??? I do cardio 6 days not sure what my resting heart beat was before I never really payed attention, but I wear a heart monitor every day for a while now during cardio I stay between 65-70% max heart rate for an hour 10 minutes after i'm done i'm back to mid 60's at the very least..is low bad?? good??

my age-37yrs

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    The point of taking clen is that is speeds up your heart rate...so if you're concerned about that, lower the dose or stop using it.
    I know that Clen speeds up the heart, I stated that in my first post. I was simply wondering what others thought and wanted to share my experience. Obviously, if I was concerned, I would change what I was doing, I don't need you to tell me that. Read my first post again. Did I sayu at any point that I was worried?

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    clen is dangerous stuff as far as the heart goes if you have any doubt that it causing to much stress id drop it.
    I know that Clen speeds up the heart, I stated that in my first post. I was simply wondering what others thought and wanted to share my experience. Obviously, if I was concerned, I would change what I was doing, I don't need you to tell me that. Read my first post again. Did I sayu at any point that I was worried?

Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    clen is dangerous stuff as far as the heart goes if you have any doubt that it causing to much stress id drop it.
    Thanks for the advise pal.

cro
    Blog Entries
    its the only steroid or chemical directly pinpointed to a couple dozen deaths because of heart related problems .(heart attacks)
    Thanks for the advise pal.

its the only steroid or chemical directly pinpointed to a couple dozen deaths because of heart related problems .(heart attacks)
    clenbuteral is not a steroid , it is a bronchial-dialator

in2shape is offline Member
    when i used clen i did 20 /30/40/50/60/80/80/80/90/90/100/100/100.100 thats 2 weeks notice how i ampped it up incrementally ??

youve stated you run 120 mcg that is a max dose and i personally wouldnt run it that high hence staying at 100 mcg i actually couldnt go over this high as sides were to pronounced eg head acvhes , sweats, shakes and body temp was high as and i was sweating like a pig !!!!! i also was around this bp about 90ish bpm

my advice would be run some benadryl in your upcoming 2 weeks off to cleanse receptors and start at a lower dose and judge your dose by your sides eg start say 50 (seem as tho youve been runnin 120mcg-if im right) and judge by your heart rate and bp shakes sweats etc if nothing go up if to much lower , simple !!!!

your bp isnt high seen alot worse .... your rest hr is indicative of the clen dose...

it is made to help asthma sufferers breath easier (expnads lung capacity - i think ) it acts like if you have a rest hr of say 70bpm when on clen youll be resting and at your 96 bpm so its like your doing a light jog when infact your sitting there watching tv , thi s is how it works ....so theres no need to take big high doses if you can achieve this hightened heart rate on 60mcg , with me here ???

also not to mention you are on other compounds test tren mast trens harsh + the fact alone you are running these other chems is enough to highten bp

jmo mate hope this helps ya all the best

I run it at 120mcg ed too.. first time i didn't see the need to ramp it up like that if your dose is 100mcg just think the results you'd get running 100mcg from the beginning..first time and only time i ever ramped it went 60/80/100/100/120 so at day 6 I had found my max effective dose and stayed there through out for 28 days...next go around i already knew i could hang @ 120mcg all at once every day so why ramp up?? for what?? 120mcg ed all at once every afternoon and 2mg ketotifen every night...from day 1 and through out how ever long....4 weeks on clen is about as long as I like to do it, it gets hectic

also do you know anyone who has successfully used beneadryl to up-regulate, or re-sensitize the bronchial beta-2 adrenergic receptors or are we just assuming because its a type of antihistamine it somewhat does the same as ketotifen??? if you are taking 2 weeks off then whats the point of running it any way your receptors would fully recover in that time naturally im not a fan of taking medication for the fuk of it all
    Last edited by sixoner; 12-30-2010 at 06:35 PM.

cro
    Blog Entries

yep

steroid or chemical (thermogenic)
    Quote Originally Posted by sixoner View Post
    clenbuteral is not a steroid, it is a bronchial-dialator

no "steroid or" bro.. if some one were to suffer any ill effect from taking a Sympathomimetic drug like clenbuteral that directly acts as an adrenergic receptor agonist, for an off label use such as burning fat then it is what it is...

or steroid, steroid or, steroid anything has nothing to do with that, it is not a steroid.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by sixoner View Post
    no "steroid or" bro.. if some one were to suffer any ill effect from taking a Sympathomimetic drug like clenbuteral that directly acts as an adrenergic receptor agonist, for an off label use such as burning fat then it is what it is...

or steroid, steroid or, steroid anything has nothing to do with that, it is not a steroid.
    Would you chill out? He knows what it is. While he probably should have just said "PED", he only threw in the "steroid" mention since this is steroid.com and most of what we discuss involves AAS and performance enhancing drugs.

cro
    Blog Entries
    thanks ,people think because its not a steroid its safer. idiots are using this stuff and there bodys are not conditioned enough to use properly /(cardio) is not up to par . people think because it says it burns fat it is ok for fat people to use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Would you chill out? He knows what it is. While he probably should have just said "PED", he only threw in the "steroid" mention since this is steroid.com and most of what we discuss involves AAS and performance enhancing drugs.

murrayham is offline New Member
    would ye guys recommend using clen if im trying to cut about 10kgs of fat.. ive llost 25kgs since the summer with cardio every day and weight training in the evenings/circuits of boxing etc. im 28 years old from ireland and havent a clue about steriods but i need something to get me through that last 10kgs... id apprciate some advice lads.
    cheers

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I plan on starting on the clen as soon as I get past these 5 days of no liftling my doc has me on. I used it before and had the sides of cramping but I also didn't fully respect the clen like I should have. Will be drinking plenty of water this time around and taking my taurine.

what do you take it for mate? do you find it good?

Quote Originally Posted by murrayham View Post
    what do you take it for mate? do you find it good?
    I take it for far loss.

dinko is offline Associate Member
    decrease your dose dude.
    you should start with a low dose and increasing it bit-by-bit

bruary17 is offline Member
    Man. Why do people mess with this stuff? From all I've heard about it it's scary shit.

I take it for far loss.
    sound.. do you find it any good?
    would you do much cardio a week? and leave of heavy weight sessions?
    cheers

sound.. do you find it any good?
    would you do much cardio a week? and leave of heavy weight sessions?
    cheers
    Yes it is good. I don't do a lot of cardio, I mainly watch what I eat. My workouts are always heavy and intense. I know people will disagree, but I find that a good leg session get my lungs and heart working better than any cardio m/c.

People are gonna say things to you like "why mess with drugs like this" I would say listen to your body and do what checks you can (bp, hr ect) and just look after yourself. If it doesn't feel right then stop.
    Take care buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by bruary17 View Post
    Man. Why do people mess with this stuff? From all I've heard about it it's scary shit.
    It depends where you heard it from. There are positive and negative reports depending on where you are reading from. Like with any drug, it's important to research all information even if it's conflicting. Then you can make an informed decision on whether are not to proceed. Most of the negative information on Clenbuterol is based on dosages considered to be abuse. I don't consider my dosage to be abuse, as recommended dosages from different sources range from 80mcg upto 200mcg. In my case (120mcg) is quite moderate, I think. I'm also listening to my body and trying to get feedback on symptoms I have encountered. I wouldn't consider that to be "messing" as you put it.

Yes it is good. I don't do a lot of cardio, I mainly watch what I eat. My workouts are always heavy and intense. I know people will disagree, but I find that a good leg session get my lungs and heart working better than any cardio m/c.

People are gonna say things to you like "why mess with drugs like this" I would say listen to your body and do what checks you can (bp, hr ect) and just look after yourself. If it doesn't feel right then stop.
    Take care buddy.
    im gonna use it for 6 weeks from middle of jan. gonna burst my ass running cycling etc in the morning and then high intense weight sessions at night time. i hope to see some results after weeks if diet is clean and i work hard! i might get some advice on dossage when i recieve them! all the best

im gonna use it for 6 weeks from middle of jan. gonna burst my ass running cycling etc in the morning and then high intense weight sessions at night time. i hope to see some results after weeks if diet is clean and i work hard! i might get some advice on dossage when i recieve them! all the best
    Run it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off pal. Nearly everything i've read suggests this being the best way. It become much less effective after about a week and a half, so run for 2 weeks then take 2 weeks off to upregulate your receptors then back on for 2 weeks and so on. You can tell this is more effective by the sides to.

cro
    Blog Entries
    hows the cycle going ?are u still on ?or did it become to much?

hows the cycle going ?are u still on ?or did it become to much?
    The cycle has been good with good results. I'm on until next Tuesday then i'll be coming off for a while. That will have been my 3rd 2 week cycle. 2 on 2 off, 2 on 2 off, 2 on. think I might have a break until nearer summer time, then have another go.

cro
    Blog Entries
    good to hear bro.
    The cycle has been good with good results. I'm on until next Tuesday then i'll be coming off for a while. That will have been my 3rd 2 week cycle. 2 on 2 off, 2 on 2 off, 2 on. think I might have a break until nearer summer time, then have another go.

Run it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off pal. Nearly everything i've read suggests this being the best way. It become much less effective after about a week and a half, so run for 2 weeks then take 2 weeks off to upregulate your receptors then back on for 2 weeks and so on. You can tell this is more effective by the sides to.
    sound mate ive read that also in a few posts. would u suggust cycling it with anything else? ill take the usually protein and pre post workout shakes. cant wait to start.. have a ski holiday first then bang!!

sound mate ive read that also in a few posts. would u suggust cycling it with anything else? ill take the usually protein and pre post workout shakes. cant wait to start.. have a ski holiday first then bang!!
    What aas experience do you have?

cro
    Blog Entries
    whats the taurine dosage? what else are you running with the clen ?

whats the taurine dosage? what else are you running with the clen?
    I don't use any taurine. The cramps tend to wear off after the first few days and I just drink plenty of water. As I mentioned in my first post, i'm running a blen of test, trenbolone and masteron with my clen .

cro
    Blog Entries
    thanks.

What aas experience do you have?

ive no experience of anything to be honest mate! this is a first for me! so im running with clen to start.
    i really havent a clue what im at so jumping into a pool with no water, haha..

ive no experience of anything to be honest mate! this is a first for me! so im running with clen to start.
    i really havent a clue what im at so jumping into a pool with no water, haha..
    The best advise I can give you is to do plenty of research before you take anything. You will feel much better for it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information