O.fO.shO is offline Member

Infection question .

I'm running TNE and Fina shoot 2x daily . I got very sick Saturday , ears, sinuses , respertory (still very sick). On monday I noticed a possible site infection from a shot in my bicept . But since I was sick I started taking some amoxicillian on Sunday and my arm looks fine .

My real question is what are the symptoms if the actual gear got 'dirty' somehow? 2x a day shoots always leave me with peices of the rubber stopper breaking down and in the gear , which I avoid drawing . I had a site infection before so I know what it looks like and what happens.....but what about dirty gear , could it **** your body up in other areas?

I have a doc appointment today but I'm just looking for any experience here .

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by O.fO.shO View Post
    I'm running TNE and Fina shoot 2x daily . I got very sick Saturday , ears, sinuses , respertory (still very sick). On monday I noticed a possible site infection from a shot in my bicept . But since I was sick I started taking some amoxicillian on Sunday and my arm looks fine .

My real question is what are the symptoms if the actual gear got 'dirty' somehow? 2x a day shoots always leave me with peices of the rubber stopper breaking down and in the gear , which I avoid drawing . I had a site infection before so I know what it looks like and what happens.....but what about dirty gear , could it **** your body up in other areas?

I have a doc appointment today but I'm just looking for any experience here .
    Of course, it can fu*k you up a lot of ways. Fake gear is exactly that, FAKE! And you truly have no idea what could be in it. For one thing, steroids are supposed to be very sterile, especially since you are injecting it into your body. If you inject bacteria into your body, that is not good at all. You can have serious problems and this is why fake gear is pretty much like putting poision into your body.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Draw with a 22g and you shouldn't ever take a chunk out of your stopper. And try to avoid bicep shots. Those are painful and easily prone to infection.

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Holy slow down meathead . Who said anything about fake gear ? I made this myself and have been on it for 4 weeks . Its probably a coinencidence and I just have the flu . BUT does anyone have any links to reading up on compromised gear?

The way I see it if after multiple passes through a rubber stoppper, you can break a little peice off into it , I'm sure bacteria can get in there too . I use the smallest vials I can get when I brew just because of this . I guess re-filtering is the only way to put my mind at ease .

I been drawing with a 20g , ill switch to a 22g and hopfully it helps . Shooting 2x a day I dont have alot of choices , I have to rotate and need the bicept .

Thread Information