Fetch is offline Member

Clen - mixed reactions

Assuming a calorie surplus and no gear, will Clen cause you to lose muscle mass? I've seen everything from 'Clen helps boost muscle mass' to 'Clen causes you to burn muscle before anything else.' I'm a bit confused at this point...

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Neither, really. In a caloric surplus it will just help clean up your gains. But it's not worth the risks to use it this way (or in most ways) IMO.
    It's much like any other stimulant: it will burn fat and a bit of muscle if you aren't staying anabolic enough. It's only been shown to increase muscle mass or act as an anti-catabolic in horses, who respond much more positively to it than humans (more beta-2 receptors).

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I personally beleive CLENBUTEROL to be anti catabolic. We have used tons it over the last decade.

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    I personally beleive CLENBUTEROL to be anti catabolic. We have used tons it over the last decade.
    Who is "we"?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    his alter ego, he's the green goblin

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    his alter ego, he's the green goblin
    lol. That's not how I read it at first, but now that you mention it, it does kinda sound like he has an alternate personality or something creepy.

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    This is true. I have read much information on this. There was a GREAT clen guide on this site somewhere that even spoke on it's anti-catabolic effects, especially while cutting and doing cardio, which can be terribly catabolic.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    ****. very good friend of mine
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Who is "we"?

JinNtonic is offline Member
    I have ran it several times with T3 and I dont notice much at all(fat loss) Thats with good diet.

Disappointed

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JinNtonic View Post
    I have ran it several times with T3 and I dont notice much at all(fat loss) Thats with good diet.

Disappointed
    Same here. Clen is not really a fat burner. It's a bronchial dialator. One of the effects it has is increased heart rate. A side effect of the increased heart rate is burning more calories at rest. Which this aides in weight loss. It also has anti-catabolic effects which is good if you begin a heavie cardio regiment as cardio is catabolic once you get past the recommended "fat burning" heart rates and durations. Ever see a ripped and swoll marathon runner?

Thread Information