AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member

unbearable back pumps

Is there anything I could take to lessen these horrible back pumps I have gotten lately? I added superdrol into my blast and I have reached the point where I will get an intense pain in my lower back just from leaning over. Has anyone else ever experienced these? I had them to a lesser extent with test-p and npp, but adding superdrol just made them horrible. I won't be able to deadlift anymore for as long as I am on

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    Taurine helps anavar back pumps....One might assume it to can help with superdrol I suppose.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    hmmm it really helps a lot? I think my local cvs would carry that

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    its cheap on Ar-r .com 8 bucks for 60 500mg caps. I've found 4-6 grams a day of taurine helps a lot while on anadrol . Never done superdrol but i'd assume it would help

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    I had bad back pumps on 50mg of dbol , could not sleep without a hot water bottle on it..

tried everything, taurine, drinking 6L of water a day, neither helped much

The only thing that worked for me was to lower the dose

I ran 20mg with no problems for 8 weeks

Half ur dose and run it twice as long

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    When I was on Test P and Tbol I had lower back pumps that just killed me.... it was terrible.... I took 10g of taurine ED 5g in the morning then 5g later in the day. I also supplement 200mg of potassium ed.... drank crazy amounts of water and that made it all better, but even still I could feel them sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    Is there anything I could take to lessen these horrible back pumps I have gotten lately? I added superdrol into my blast and I have reached the point where I will get an intense pain in my lower back just from leaning over. Has anyone else ever experienced these? I had them to a lesser extent with test-p and npp, but adding superdrol just made them horrible. I won't be able to deadlift anymore for as long as I am on
    taurine phosphorus and i think the other is magnesium but mainly the taurine you need.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hate to look like the village idiot but if the shoe fits..anyway when you guys talk about back pumps are you talking about involuntary muscle contractions due to AAS? I have experienced this kind of thing occasionaly myself, I just want to make sure this is what you are talking about.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Hate to look like the village idiot but if the shoe fits..anyway when you guys talk about back pumps are you talking about involuntary muscle contractions due to AAS? I have experienced this kind of thing occasionaly myself, I just want to make sure this is what you are talking about.
    No

At least im not

I had a constant lower back ache all day and all night, as if somone was pumping air into ur lower back with a football pump

Its quite easy to actually think ur kidneys are aching because its in that area

Its a dull ache that is there all the time, it gtets progresivly worse as the day goes on, thats the best i can explain it

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    I had bad back pumps on 50mg of dbol , could not sleep without a hot water bottle on it..

tried everything, taurine, drinking 6L of water a day, neither helped much

The only thing that worked for me was to lower the dose

I ran 20mg with no problems for 8 weeks

Half ur dose and run it twice as long
    this is your best advice. i too dropped dosage down to 20mg and no probs. taurine etc is just parroted crap, it doesnt help

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe cut back on your dosage? Drink plenty of water and try to supplement with some taurine too.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks for the answers guys, I tried googling the question but it seems no one knows what the hell it is...although it sure sounds like kidney pain..whatever it is it also really sounds like a freakin pain, sorry to hear you got them.

The contractions I had were mostly at night when I would wake up and they were kinda like leg cramps but in the torso and sometimes arms I assume they were related to some kind of cramp and maybe brought on while sleeping due to lack of movement and low blood flow since they would resolve after moving around.

Anyway thanks for answering my question and I hope you find a way to deal with them.

FFM

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Taurine will definatly help, but you need 6 - 10 g a day. Anything less will not do shit. Reduce your sodium intake if possible. Lower your dose, its too high.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    like post 11 stated, your only cure is to cut the dose back and drink alot of water with taurine. the only drug to ever give me bad back pumps was d-bol. once i went over 60mgs a day or so they were almost unbearable
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information